Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

Transactions are safe, fast, easy and low cost. that's what we need in today's digital age. This is why we need Bitcoin.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

We are living in the digital world where mostly of the job or workloads are done by the help of technology. People really needs bitcoin because it can makes our life easier just like in any transaction or payment system it is great to use bitcoin when it comes to this because less hassle and it provide benefits and advantages like faster and easier. It also use as Source of income.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Transactions are safe, fast, easy and low cost. that's what we need in today's digital age. This is why we need Bitcoin.
For me we really need bitcoin because bitcoin can be the future of this world and there is no doubt that bitcoin is really a big help for us so we can have a good profit or good income, and we really need bitcoin because when we put our money in bitcoin our money is growing really high.

sugarfree1989

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:09:17 AM

In Bitcoin Trading, you do not need to disclose your confidential information. Instead, use two keys: a public key, and a personal key. and  the value is very high and the transaction is very easy and safe and very fast.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is such a great way to have a fast and easy transaction; we really need it to have a faster payment system and faster transaction; also to reduce unemployment.
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

The money method and transaction are changing very much. With the future in mind, it is essential that we have to adapt to the next generation of cash evolution. So it's important to know about the cryptocurrency (bitcoin).
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

In my opinion, we really need bitcoin because we want to make money and also we want our money to be safe. Bitcoin is the most independent coin that can not only grow money but also keep our money safe. It also show us many ways of trading in digital business world. In cryptocurrency bitcoin I'd now no.1 for any choice we made and it is the king of all crypto that we must have to invest for.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

to be used as a bitcoin transaction now has a good future and a high price, bitcoin will now continue to be one of the potential coins in cryptocurrency, there is no particular reason why we are important to have the bitcoin the answer is the one I mentioned above.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
tokensupermarket

Activity: 53
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:40 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Aside from the fact that bitcoin has the most expensive value among all the other currency, we should also take consideration of the fact that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency ever made and that's not all yet, it was able to surpass all the obstacles and become successful that's why it became a global hit which helped it a lot on making its value grow more.
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

Because Bitcoin is different from a bank that has a rules and specific agreement. Bitcoin run by itself there is no person governing bitcoin. And privacy of bitcoin is yours there is no person have your privacy.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only independent coin because if you buy some altcoin you must have Bitcoin coin so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin and this coin is always ruling the crypto market. This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
It will help me in my finances and it will be a very big help in my future. If you invest now and hold it for many years, you can assure that your future will be good onlt if the btc is also good at that time. And aside from it, since I am students iy help me to finance my fees especially school expenses.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

Because there is no confidence in banks. At home it is also not safe to store, but we will do everything equally). And this is today the most convenient storehouse, moreover, with the help of its growth, profit. But, of course, you have to be careful here.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

Well the reason why we need bitcoin is if we want to trade cryptocurrency then we need to buy bitcoin since not all coins are available in usd, others want to have bitcoin because they can use it online and its easier to use it compared to credit cards. But the most common reason and I think most of the people are involve in bitcoin is that we all think that bitcoin is a good investment and this will be the gateway of being successful in terms of financial freedom.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

The main reason that we really need bitcoin is i want to have money so that i can invest business and can help for my children's future. It is a good investment and online trading of cryptocurrency.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

bitcoin is an investment that gives a considerable advantage even though the risk is great also for investors who give all their financial capital will definitely need bitcoin and its development

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ManuxPa

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

Secret investment  Smiley
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

Bitcoin is money and everyone needs money to survive.That's one of the reason why we really need bitcoin.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Bitcoin is the only independent coin in other words if you buy altcoin you must have Bitcoin coins so all altcoin depends on Bitcoin. therefore why we need bitcoin of course to increase financial income or increase our assets in the future.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

For me we really need bitcoin because bitcoin can be the future of this world

Wow! How can you be so sure? Yes, Bitcoin is a technology that can be the future of it, sometimes it is having a good movement of its price but it don't happen all the time so could you say that?

there is no doubt that bitcoin is really a big help for us so we can have a good profit or good income

Not all of the investors and users that invest on Bitcoin becomes successful. we must also face that there will be either having a profit or losing your investment.

we really need bitcoin because when we put our money in bitcoin our money is growing really high.

As I said, not all of us will be that lucky since Bitcoin is so volatile as we know it. Even if Bitcoin is having a great price through time, you don't need to rely on it fully since it might disappoint you in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

Why do I need bitcoin. Because it's absolutely can give us a lot of benefits and opportunities. Bitcoin transaction process is generally much faster, safe and giving a real chance to become richer for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: