Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

In my side, I use Bitcoin for a living. Bitcoin gave me a chance to earn big and be financially capable and be able to do things I'm interested in. With Bitcoin I earned a lot and gained knowledge along the way. I've also gained companions that helped me reach where I am today. With Bitcoins perks and benefits, I've gained a lot.
frankywill

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Bitcoin is good, but I would say, that you can also keep some money in other places just in case of bitcoin great fall
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

To finally have transparency in our every day transactions.
minhquang99

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

I think bitcoin will help you secure your currency the way you want
Sometimes we do not want others to know what we bought. Bitcoin is the currency that will meet that requirement. On the one hand, it is extremely transparent - thanks to the blockchain platform, everyone will know how much a particular wallet holds in the deal. I know where these transactions come from, and where to go. On the other hand, unlike ordinary bank accounts, no one knows the address is owned by anyone.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

I'm sure that the biggest reason for bitcoin users is to get profit, this is because bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so the price can not be controlled by anyone and with the ever-increasing number of users it automatically the price also rise.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

The times are changing and we need to adapt. In this world, a person thrives to easier ways to access financial accounts without the fear of being exposed. That is why cryptocurrency is a great medium in finance. This will further improve our economy and the whole society in the later years.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

i think all we know that we can earn more when we invest out money,time and effort. But unlike in other business I can say that bitcoin is the most risky investment. Because anytime it's value will fall down. We really need to invest bitcoin because we need innovate. We need another system specially in payment system that today is very poor and we need to try something to avoid to much hassle and stress and to have a better smooth transactions that all of us that wants. This is a good medium to uplift the financial status of an individual,  We need this coins to make life much effortless.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

At the moment we need so many people have invested in it, and this is the main currency in the crypto currency market. His loss will lead to negative influences.
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

One of the Bitcoin’s biggest advantages is the fact that transactions are anonymous or semi-anonymous (pseudonymous). When you send money or make an online purchase, you don’t have to enter any personal details in the same way you would used a debit or credit card. Instead, all you really need to make a Bitcoin payment is a Bitcoin wallet, the recipient’s Bitcoin address and the amount you need to send.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Bitcoin's crypto currency reserves the potential for growth to 10 thousand dollars - if it manages to overcome the level of 9,175 dollars (which was already reached on Tuesday, April 24). In the long term, the bitcoin rate can rise to 20 thousand dollars.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

We need bitcoin because we need investment where we can fully control and fully hold. Likewise, we need decentralize bitcoin because I like financial freedom and privacy. Its been a good idea to have a transcation that is anonymous because governments just want everything to be taxed.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

And you?

Because we need freedom. Bitcoin gives me freedom to invest, gain profit without obligations from the government and freedom to control my money. Bitcoin gives me freedom to be a private investor and private buyer.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

Every internet user need an instrument for money holding and transfer that instrument should be away from government and away for government agencies so bitcoin was born to satisfy this purpose
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

I think the main reason why there should be bitcoin because bitcoin has a very good technology and can provide efficiency when used to make transactions will be very safe,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

And you?

This coin has instilled in people more confidence, and just society can not leave this coin without observation, so it has such a great popularity in the cryptocurrency market, I think explained.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

Reason why i need bitcoin its because . its a good to invest in bitcoin than to local money . you can use it for your future needs i hope bitcoin is one of our payment system .
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

The main reason why need bitcoin is freedom and opportunity to choose! Everyone want to have a choise and now we have alternate way of economy after all.
Webadasz

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

because its the big deal of the times
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

The real reason is that we really need a replacement for banks.
All of that commission money thrown away for decades..
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

The truth is that, bitcoin is actually not essential. The world will go on even without it but what good about it is that it makes people connected and make transaction wherever around the world. The technology behind bitcoin allows people to gain and transfer funds to one another. The world become smaller because of butcoin and other alternative coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: