Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
royalparade01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:46:00 AM

Because BTC is a high secured money.It can secured our money.So,we need bitcoin. Smiley Smiley

I think we need bitcoin this time because for me it is the right to invest crypto currency to be able to earn and save money.  I think it's a safest way to do business but be wise and secured it until you reach the goal you want. And less expected just go the flow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

bitcoin is a very safe investment tool and its value is very high. no need to save to save it just like storing gold, just to keep the password safely. bitcoin can make the people who invest earn a big profit. that's the reason why bitcoin is the right choice right now to invest
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:10:31 AM

Some people really need bitcoin because no take a job.Or no job.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:48:59 AM

many people have a reason to make bitcoin a very important source of income and this makes a lot of people who leave the job but if we can then do not stop from mandatory work because bitcoin can be used as a side job but I still make bitcoin as a source of income good Smiley
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only independent coin because if you buy some altcoin you must have Bitcoin coin so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin and this coin is always ruling the crypto market. This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
aside from what you have said and not only because it was decentralized digital currency, because also of the blockchain technology used in transactions of digital currency which is said to be the future way of transactions among companies and other businesses and non businesses which involves payment methods for goods and sevices.

For me I have no work I really need this bitcoin because it can help for my future of my children if the BM give me a chance to have a coin after the campaign.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

Yes honestly, I also really need bitcoin. I need bitcoin for my investment savings in the future. Indeed, I really want to have an investment. I want an investment that can only be controlled by myself. However, as the information develops today that bitcoin prices are getting lower then I also reserve my investment in the gold. Besides that, I really need bitcoin because I can use transactions in country that support and open with bitcoin. It will facilitate my transaction. I do not have to go to the bank to exchange money in the currency of that country.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

If I consider bitcoin as a place for someone to keep trying to invest every time so to improve their economic system can be realized and avoid the existence of poverty.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

Bitcoin was created to make a better world. It’s convenient, simple, and secure. The current system for handling financial transactions is slow and old, and much reliance is placed on banks and other institutions. In a Bitcoin world, this power will be returned to everyday people, and the economy could thrive as a result
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

My trust with the bitcoin and banking system is equal , at one side banking sector system are big need in my life to deal with the practical life business at another side with the use of bank money transaction making buy sell of bitcoin to make earnings easily .
Here my main motive to use bitcoin is only a mode of payment system that I am getting from signature campaign and from another sources and making easily trading to make earnings easily by buy/sell of the coin .
All over I am not saving my money in bitcoin much , my whole earnings in this field is in the value of bitcoin half and half in Fiat value ( bank money ) .
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

because the value of bitcoin is very high and we desperately need bitcoin.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:48:58 AM

Well in my case, I need Bitcoin to support myself and the people whom close to me. Bitcoin gave me the opportunity to earn and be able to be financially capable. With Bitcoin, I can now afford stuff and not worry about it. I can now secure my future and purchase stuff for myself. Bitcoin helped me live the life I've always wanted.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:58:49 AM

We really need bitcoin because of the benefits that can provide for us like beung stable in financial and makes our life easier. Being a student it helps me alot because bitcoin is my source of income that I can use to my expenses in my school and it also helps me to lessen my workloads because you don't have to go to central banks just to make a transaction. It is less hassle and not time consuming.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
hanters

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

yes, we can not deny it, I think I need it because it really can give us many benefits and opportunities to work and make money. My life can be made easier by earning a lot of income that can help my economy. One of them is the easy way by working and doing some trade transactions. This is also the answer to my difficulties when it comes to my financial aspect and I am pretty sure there are many things that can be given to me when I try to use this technology.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Well in my case, I need Bitcoin to support myself and the people whom close to me. Bitcoin gave me the opportunity to earn and be able to be financially capable. With Bitcoin, I can now afford stuff and not worry about it. I can now secure my future and purchase stuff for myself. Bitcoin helped me live the life I've always wanted.

For me I really need bitcoin because it gives me the chance to be financially stable and also support my needs  I support myself for my daily living and studies also. Bitcoin became really important to me because helped me a lot

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

I think. Bitcoin dont be fast growing faster than all other cryptocoors. If you have seen ethers, replays, coins like Bitcoin cache and many more see that Bitcoin increases at a very fast rate. If you are surprised that Bitcoin is the highest market cap and the most expensive, then that reason is the first and its name is a trick. And I want bitcoin to be the best of the ward
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

yes bitcoin is a solution for saving a very precious money nobody knows the amount of bitcoin we have and the amount that exists except ourselves something currency that could be a solution when there is no longer trust in the bank and other money storage
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

In a born whis feature was fast cheap transcontinental transactions.
Then it was anonymous transactions
then peoples start speculate with him

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

I need bitcoin to save your money and also to make a lot of money. because bitcoin is also easy to use every day. to make a profit.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

The main reason why we really need bitcoin is we want to earn a lot of money that not being able to give us to other job. Bitcoin gives us a opportunity and chances to work easily even you've work at home or anywhere. Just why we need it because we want to have a work like this that can help to our family to purchase and provide things they've needed.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

bitcoin is a very safe investment tool and its value is very high. no need to save to save it just like storing gold, just to keep the password safely. bitcoin can make the people who invest earn a big profit. that's the reason why bitcoin is the right choice right now to invest

I can say the reason why I need bitcoin is that I can use it as my digital bank, and also I can use it as an investment tool. I can earn money by means of bitcoin and it can give me wealth that I want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: