Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

The reason why we need bitcoin is that in order to meet the needs of today's generation especially in this digital world. We need bitcoin in order for us to transact easily in the online world and I believe that bitcoin is an instrument also to benefit a lot of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

I don't like any accounts that can control everyone like central bank. They have a access of any kind of bank theu can control your money. The right of privacy is weak, unlike bitcoin they have no control any one else . Some people reason is to earn and have a extra income saving for future

Apart from the profits that investors stand to gain, the decentralization and making transactions anonymously are some of the reasons why people need Bitcoins in the current world.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Unlike to earn high profit I think we need bitcoin to open up the eyes of our bank to think much better way in keeping money. In bitcoin you can transact easily unlike in bank you need an extra effort just a single transaction but the transaction is only just to withdraw money.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

the most appropriate reason why bitcoin is so important and why bitcoin is needed for the present and the future, you imagine if forever using paper money in my opinion it will not be efficient and the material of paper money will also run out, in contrast to digital currency that does not require material which is destroying the earth. transactions using cryptocurrency such as bitcoin are also very safe and convenient.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

In my opinion, we really need Bitcoin to protect our money against third parties like Governments, Banks, and other central authorities. Since Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, anyone can send/receive money, and keep their money safe for a long time without ever having to worry about getting their account seized or frozen by the authorities.

Also, Bitcoin allows the unbanked to get access to a currency for the first time in history without the need for ID verification, minimum age requirements, etc. As such, I think these are the obvious reasons why we need Bitcoin in the first place to gain freedom over the corrupt monetary system that's been manipulated by the interest of governments for as long as we can think of. Investors have realized this, which explains why Bitcoin is still the most valuable cryptocurrency in existence today! Grin

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

As for me I believe that we need bitcoin is for the development in our transaction system. With the use of bitcoin it will ne easier for us to transact money from time to time and more importantly it is faster.

Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:08 AM

Bitcoin being the mother coin has so many effects on the altcoins. What I have seen is that as bitcoin increases its prive on the exchange market the other altcoins too increases. This means the strength however of the altcoins depends on the bitcoin. So we need btc for our altcoins to forever remain good on the market for us.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:07:44 AM

Bitcoin is far more better tool then fiat currencies and we need to learn how to use it. And We really need bitcoin especially in having some transactions keeping our profile safe and wanted to have a fast and easy way of transactions.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:10:03 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only independent coin because if you buy some altcoin you must have Bitcoin coin so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin and this coin is always ruling the crypto market. This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.

this is a good poin of your question mate .
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

We need bitcoin because bitcoin needs us. The chemistry between bitcoin and people should be in balance in order to continuously bitcoin and people will go together because both party is important to each other. Without people no bitcoin. Without bitcoin, people now doesn't have virtual currency.
Bounty_Manager100

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:23:33 AM

We need it because fiat system is corrupted, so corrupted that nothing can heal it anymore, we need a replacement and that replacement can be bitcoin.With cryptos anybody can do that, and they can help us achieving our lifegoals
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

I need bitcoin because I am a trader of cryptocurrency, where cryptocurrency is related to bitcoin price. and when wrestling in cryptocurrency it will not escape from bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

I think we need it specially that this kind of currency is exactly suited for the one who wants to be free from the monopoly of the banks who only use your money for their own profit while in bitcoin,you and you alone can decide when to invest or hold your money without charges,its a form of blochain technology and a digital currency so we really need bitcoins for the change in the future.
jpnl0008

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
henlord

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

We really need Bitcoin because it safe so far, unlike to the traditional banking it might lost if the bank declare bankruptcy. So better buy your money to bitcoin and it you want to make it grow, try to learn how to trade concurrency or invest to the trusted company. It really great thing to do if you have bitcoin on your online wallet.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

For what reason do I require bitcoin. Since Bitcoin exchange process is for the most part considerably quicker. Bitcoin exchanges can happen promptly if the exchange has a "zero-affirmation", which implies the dealer goes out on a limb of getting unverified exchanges by blockchain, a sort of Bitcoin exchange affirmation innovation. On the other hand, they can hold around ten minutes if a vendor needs a Bitcoin exchange to be affirmed. In any case, the procedure of bitcoin exchanges is still significantly quicker than between bank check exchanges
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

because we need a currency that is not controlled by anyone
a currency that can last long, not inflation, and is entirely ours

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

all what you say is all the advantages and advantages in investing with bitcoin maybe that's the reason why investors need bitcoin in its investment

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: