Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to add contract address on IMTOKEN  (Read 130 times)
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

How to add a tokens contract address on IMTOKEN.....

launch your Imtoken App, click on a wallet either imported or created,

click on the ➕ sign to the right where you see Total assets,then you will see where you can paste contract address and search,

after searching for the tokens with the contract address, click on ADD, the token will automatically appear in the arrays of tokens in your wallet,

I just used it to add the SLT tokens (simple life tokens) try it now guys......
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

Well, i hope we have all learnt just how to add contract address on imtoken.
The forum is to gain more knowledge and i would love if someone can share other ways to do this
Thanks.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

I think this is very insightful, even though im sure you will have to add the contract address again on myetherwallet if need be.
But on the safest side, its best to do all transactions on imtoken app, as there is more security and prevention of been hacked or phished.

Be careful tho and be sure to confirm each address as there are reports of clipboards been hacked lately, do not become a victim.
enjoy this crypto space.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

click on the ➕ sign to the right where you see Total assets,then you will see where you can paste contract address and search,

after searching for the tokens with the contract address, click on ADD, the token will automatically appear in the arrays of tokens in your wallet,

Thanks for the insight

I just downloaded ImToken today and had been searching for something information like this  in the forum all day
It worked perfectly

A big thanks again
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Oh thanks a lot for this show of intelligence
I have hard several issues unresolved about this and thanks to you I was able to fix my cyfm tokens and my avinoc token to appear on my ImToken

Thanks again
hirundinecrypto

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

I also find out how to add contract tools to the IMTOKEN. Because it is very helpful for me. and I will thank you for friends who have shared the way to add the IMTOKEN contract. greetings of success to all friends in this forum
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

This is a very good information

If you have phishing attacks regarding dashboard hack? Clipboard hack ?
Private key hack ?

You can link your Etherum wallet erc20 to ImToken for more safety
Beautiful interface and easy to use
ovbokhan

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

Imtoken is an android app for ethereum and erc-20 tokens, the beautiful thing i like about them is that tokens are added automatically when sent to the wallet, I rarely need to add them manually
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:40:54 AM

Following your post has been educative for me

Glad to be a follower As I learn
I successfully fixed my Etherum wallet and added few tokens as sample
But now how I can stay free from scam and I read about wallet hack on the forum
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Very flattering
I’m glad my posts have helped you and it gives me more courage and confidence to make even more post

This makes me remember then when I was a newbie
I had a mentor I follow its post

Welcome on board and be careful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: