Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed: Signature Campaign Budget  (Read 264 times)
LY CHI CUONG

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

excuse me, can you help me explain it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

You can see that some of the campaigns paying only about $20per wewk even for the high rnk members so you can start campaigns like these but you also will low quality participants so it is upto you but having organic growth will take too long.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Now, I am a little bit limited with more organic promotion rather than a paid one.
You will not get an organic promotion without investing something.Period.

Your product has to be extremely out of the box to get publicised with word of mouth promotion (just like how bitcoin was).In the saturated market, no matter how good your stuff is, the niche is filled with too many products to stand out.The best marketing strategies often stay ahead in the race.
Yes advertisement is indeed even of the project or service is extremely good so he need to find some funds to start his campaign but he also can start low laying campaign because I can see some campaign paying very cheap rewards to the participants but still he got participants bit the problem with cheap participants are mostly spam posters they will post in the spam threads only so its now his choice to make campaign or let it grow by it self but probably need years to get attention.
Waiting for years to get attention for most businesses is never healthy. My recommendation is to get a good marketing manager who will deploy the latest marketing strategies such as YouTube and the social media. These will create much more awareness than the organic method.
#MagnusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I see many recommendations that promotion through signature campaigns is more rewarding. I agree. I looked through several other threads as well.
I would like to ask those newbies who run such campaigns recently. Approximately how much did you spent? What were your rates? And what were your results?

And the experienced ones, could you please tell me whether you can plan your budget if not fixed payments are more welcomed? I read on one of the threads that it's not very clever to run fixed paid campaigns.

Generally, is it possible to have a predictable plan? Or you devote a budget and time frame and you cannot guarantee when your budget will be spent. As you don't know how many users will join your campaigns? I mean we cannot have an estimate of how many members will join?

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

You can see that some of the campaigns paying only about $20per wewk even for the high rnk members so you can start campaigns like these but you also will low quality participants so it is upto you but having organic growth will take too long.

Yes, many campaigns paying lower payments to higher ranks also but no one will force us to join in those campaigns but many other coins are paying some higher payments. But you need to look at the bounty budget allocated to it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: