Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bull market!  (Read 465 times)
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

I think that at the end of 2018 the market will please us with the prices for cryptocurrency. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to make a good income.

pavel08

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

perhaps there will be a bullish market in the summer this year and will last until the beginning of autumn, then again the prevalence of bears and then bitcoin to the moon
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Hello everyone, what do you think is the end of the current weak market performance? Will there be a bull market in the rest of 2018? If so, how many months do you expect? And if so ,how much money are you prepared to invest if you come?
 Grin

While looking at the charts of the bitcoins market value I would say it is unpredictable why?. It can stay in the price of 7k USD weeks later or months later The one thing we can only do is to predict the fiture scenario that we will base on the price value changes every time and day.

I am going to tell you OP because you are saying if it is bill market you will or otbers will invest that is not good it should be the other way around which that is today the lowest price value in the market that I seen in the past few years of my life untill I started this account that 7k USD is the lowest which means this is the to buy/invest and than it is the time to wait for the bull market to happen.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

Best wishes to the market in 2018.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

I think that the bull market in 2018 will be. There are already hints of him, and by the end of the year there will most likely be growth
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

August and the bulls still will not drive the bears away. The volatility of the cryptomarket is simply insane, I know many investors who are already desperate.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

Hello everyone, what do you think is the end of the current weak market performance? Will there be a bull market in the rest of 2018? If so, how many months do you expect? And if so ,how much money are you prepared to invest if you come?
 Grin

All of us are waiting for the market recovery and expect that a strong bull run will come soon. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable due to volatility, we just need to be patient to wait for the best to come. Better to buy while it's still at lower price to get ready for the bull market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

I think there's gonna be a bull before year end,  but the question is when will that be, on the other hand Crypto is really unpredictable majority of the investors are expecting a bull this year and it might come to a surprise if it doesn't happen
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

Grin

All of us are waiting for the market recovery and expect that a strong bull run will come soon. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable due to volatility, we just need to be patient to wait for the best to come. Better to buy while it's still at lower price to get ready for the bull market.
If we define long-term investment in the same market as cryptocurrency, I think that investors can be assured of this time. Do not constantly look at the price chart of the coins you have invested, which can make you very confused and anxious.

CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

How long will the bull market last for you no one here definitely will not answer. These are just the assumptions of each, rely on them as a forecast unreasonable
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

I hope that i'll recover soon, i've been waiting for a long time.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

Starting next month market will be bullish till the first month of 2019. So guys just hodl and dont panic.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

I don’t think this bull market will come this year.The market has been in decline since this year.And many people are in a state of loss.we should sell all tokens and leave here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

We won't be able to see an stable market until maybe october to december because most of the investors are into btc as of the moments which leads to further declining of Alts price. We have to keep our faith that the market will be able to recover as soon as posible.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Grin
For now market's current situation is bleeding and the prices of altcoins are decreasing in a short period of time. I believe that bull market is still yet to come in this year 2018. For me, it will take as 1 to 2 months of being green market. And my expectation for it to be happen is in the last quarter of this year 2018.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

Grin
I was expecting bull market to kick in at the beginning of summer, but it seems that it didn't happen. Next expectation can be the end of summer.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

The present market condition is not favourable but very soon will should be expecting bull market and that is the main reason why I am still holding my tokens.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

The present market condition is not favourable but very soon will should be expecting bull market and that is the main reason why I am still holding my tokens.

Agree, the current market fall down is just temporary considering that volatilty is one of the characteristic of cryptocurrency so we should be patiently waiting for a bull market to come.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

August and the bulls still will not drive the bears away. The volatility of the cryptomarket is simply insane, I know many investors who are already desperate.

I think people with lots of money is beneficial to the majority of investors are in despair and sold their bitcoin at a loss. And when the market will be a lot of desperate then the bull market will begin and then the same investors will buy, but much more expensive.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Grin

give some time to bitcoins and altcoins. Now a bullish trend is forming. Now the mark is 7500, soon bitcoin will fall and rise again to the level of 10 000. That's when you should expect the best moments in history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: