Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bounty Guide for Bounty Hunters 100% effective!  (Read 419 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:42:50 PM by Q2kc

We all know that there are newbies out there that want to learn how to Bounty and some already doing bounty but its difficult for them, so guys I will share to you some guides and simple tips about how to find a good bounty that is worth it and really paying.

Before you join a bounty take a look first the company website, all bounty campaign have an official ANN Thread you can click there and click the website of the company, find the team behind the project and always do your own research, and also you can always use the Google search, don't just join all bounty because some bounty will not work and results to pause, cancel because they did not reach the soft cap, (soft cap is the minimum fund need by the company to continue the project and the hard cap is the target fund of the company or the maximum fund needed) thats simple explaination about softcap and hardcap Cheesy, anyway I will share now some good tricks and tips how to get a good bounty doing this for months and it is really worth it.

This is the most Common Thread that bounty hunters go hunting bounty, almost all of the bounty hunter here already know this place
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Not all bounty in that thread are good and legit so you need to choose a good and reputable Bounty Manager (Bounty Managers are the person who manages the campaign) Based on my experience these are the managers that I will recommend to you all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 if these guys will start a new campaign you know what to do  Wink but always read the rules because every bounty manager has different rules.

Another one to make sure that you will join a worth it campaign and not a bad campaign go to this website
https://icobench.com/
all of the ICO's in this site has a rating based on the factors like the team, the platform and more, I will recommend 4.0 above the higher rating the  better, 3.9 below is also good but double check the project and again do your own research always, you can see if the project has a bounty available just by clicking the ICO and you can see it on the right side, example image below.

Another good website is this one https://icodrops.com/ this is my favorite website because you can see on this site the upcoming ICO's and the amount of money they raised from ICO if the project already reached the soft cap that is a good sign to jump in because we all know that this is a really paying bounty and worth your time.

UPDATE!

alpha.bounty0x.io

Another good bounty site bountyOx, you can participate many bounties here it depends on your skill, this site is user-friendly and easy to use, just like traditional bounty you need to report after the task.

bountyhive.io ( without referral )
https://goo.gl/bntuqF ( with referral)

This is one of my favorite you can join Bounty here by signing up this is a user-friendly site and no need to report for every campaign you participate, the downside is everytime a new campaign starts social media campaign will be full immediately in just an hour because of too many participants, so you need to be fast here but if you do signature, article or videos you will be fine.

trudex.io

This website list all current ICO and you can also see the upcoming and ended ICO, It's easy to find Bounty on this website see Image below

that's all for now folks! Cheesy I will update this thread every time I find new one about bounty I hope this Thread will help newbies, anyway sorry for my bad English, not a native English speaker

For Filipino and not that good in English read this thread in the Filipino language here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3718913

Feel free to ask questions I will answer it if I have extra time, Happy Hunting! Cheesy
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

I think this topic is very helpful for newbies who have just joined in bounty program.
in my opinion a high rating on icobench does not guarantee the project will be successful, so we should have additional skill to choose the project/ICO we will participate in they bounty program.
always try to research about the project first.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Thanks for this thread and also check allocation for the bounty some bounty reward are not worth stressing for
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

in my opinion a high rating on icobench does not guarantee the project will be successful

You have a point there, but at least you can filter a good bounty campaign by its individual rating and increase the chance of finding a worth it bounty campaign, I joined 4.0 above bounty and did not disappoint me
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

Thanks for sharing, it has helped me a lot. I am currently looking for a bounty mission that is facing many difficulties. Now that I have such an article to help us, I am very happy. I will study it carefully. I have sought and completed some of my own work before. Bounty missions, results have not received the corresponding token rewards! I am very distressed. With the guidance of this article, I think I should be able to choose the bounty task more accurately! Thank you!

noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

I'm so thankful to the person who brought this guide inside the forum, and we all know that many people now who enter on this business who don't have enough knowledge on how to join campaign, so by way of this guide, a lots of people who can learn a good idea and lesson on how to join a campaign.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

This is a great works I think it helps a lot of bounty hunters especially a newbie here in bitcointalk forum. Even myself realy like this I actually get some ideas and new informations about good bounty campaign and also a good ICO's. I think sometimes I will try those websites posted here maybe I'll find a good bounty campaign. Thanks for this kind if effort I hope you'llbe updating this thread continuously.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

This topic is a great help for newcomers who really want to learn how to become a bounty hunter. It provides a more convenient and faster platform for some experienced old bounty hunters. Thank you very much for sharing.

bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

We all know that there are newbies out there that want to learn how to Bounty and some already doing bounty but its difficult for them, so guys I will share to you some guides and simple tips about how to find a good bounty that is worth it and really paying.

Before you join a bounty take a look first the company website, all bounty campaign have an official ANN Thread you can click there and click the website of the company, find the team behind the project and always do your own research, and also you can always use the Google search, don't just join all bounty because some bounty will not work and results to pause, cancel because they did not reach the soft cap, (soft cap is the minimum fund need by the company to continue the project and the hard cap is the target fund of the company or the maximum fund needed) thats simple explaination about softcap and hardcap Cheesy, anyway I will share now some good tricks and tips how to get a good bounty doing this for months and it is really worth it.

This is the most Common Thread that bounty hunters go hunting bounty, almost all of the bounty hunter here already know this place
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Not all bounty in that thread are good and legit so you need to choose a good and reputable Bounty Manager (Bounty Managers are the person who manages the campaign) Based on my experience these are the managers that I will recommend to you all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 if these guys will start a new campaign you know what to do  Wink but always read the rules because every bounty manager has different rules.

Another one to make sure that you will join a worth it campaign and not a bad campaign go to this website
https://icobench.com/
all of the ICO's in this site has a rating based on the factors like the team, the platform and more, I will recommend 4.0 above the higher rating the  better, 3.9 below is also good but double check the project and again do your own research always, you can see if the project has a bounty available just by clicking the ICO and you can see it on the right side, example image below.
https://i.imgur.com/wLf4NwB.png

Another good website is this one https://icodrops.com/ this is my favorite website because you can see on this site the upcoming ICO's and the amount of money they raised from ICO if the project already reached the soft cap that is a good sign to jump in because we all know that this is a really paying bounty and worth your time.

that's all for now folks! Cheesy I will update this thread every time I find new one about bounty I hope this Thread will help newbies, anyway sorry for my bad English, not a native English speaker

For Filipino and not that good in English read this thread in the Filipino language here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3718913

We all know that we cannot ask for merit but if someone will find this thread helpful I will really Appreciate it  Smiley

Feel free to ask questions I will answer it if I have extra time, Happy Hunting! Cheesy

yes I often do the same thing, looking for bounty projects on icobench first to make sure the project is genuine as they do KYC on the founders, which saves me precious time.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

This is really valuable information for beginners who are just starting to choose their first bounty company. But still, I prefer to choose ICO projects on my own.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Wow! thank you for all the positive feedback, I will do my best to help you guys and update new information on how to find a good bounty, I'm really glad that this Thread help Smiley
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Great thread, thanks for sharing! There needs to be more threads like this for the new comers! Keep it up.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Thanks for this update, it  really helpful
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

This would helpful for me as a newbie. Thanks for this post. Sorry i have to Smerit to share, if only i got one i would give it to you via this post. Smiley
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

This would helpful for me as a newbie. Thanks for this post. Sorry i have to Smerit to share, if only i got one i would give it to you via this post. Smiley

No worries even a thank you will be fine for me, my goal is to help a newbie like you and also if you learned something in your journey in crypto space and bounty, feel free to share it here Smiley
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

Hello everyone! I just added some good bounty sites, you can check it above in the Update part, these sites are very easy to use and you will find a good bounty that is worth it of your time and effort, time to time I will update this thread to help everyone in this forum who wants to learn bounty like newbies everyone are welcome Smiley
madiyarov

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

Hello guys. We have recently launched the first in the world court on blockchain - https://sj.bankex.com. And if you'd like, you can earn some bounty tokens for testing the service and sharing it with friends. Bounty campaign is here: https://bounty.bankex.com/new_agreement/smart_justice_bounty
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Nice thread, there needs to be more like this as more and more people are turning towards crypto. Keep up the good work!

If you are looking for a interesting bounty, I would suggest Unitalent. They are a high skilled freelancing platform, I see them as a better fiver for professionals. I have just joined their bounty and the link is below. I hope this helps.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3944118
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Well good for you to think about this one. If i had merit then i put already one on your thread. This one is informative and i hope that you will get something what you want. Anyway in picking up a good bounty is not really predicted that it is a good bounty because there are many ICO's nowadays had failed even if that ICO was labeled as good or it has a good ICO rating. The project success will depend on the contribution of the investors.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:09:17 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 07:55:04 AM by lero34

An interesting thing, I'm just doing this. Thanks for the information, very useful) By the way there's not bad money go.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: