Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading on the crypto exchange?  (Read 2268 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

I think in starting in trading crypto currency exchange they should learn the whole basic information and understand the whole process that can contribute to their knowledge as a trader.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

I highly suggest you to start with learning technical analysis.
I would like to prefer you a book called "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets" by John J. Murphy.
He has wrote this book according to shares and Forex market, but the concepts hold good in crytpo market as well. You just need to adjust the concepts according to the high volatility of crypto market. Book is equipped with all the Technical aspects and is quite a good for beginners. Just go through it and then start with paper trading for the practical understanding of the concepts learned.

The basic understanding of TA is very important for a successful trader.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

I think to start trading cryptocurrency you need to choose a cryptocurrency wallet and an exchange to trade on. Choose the place for exchange. Diversify your portfolio. Take time for research. A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market bitcoin and sells shares of it, trading this avoids you having to trade cryptocurrency.
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

I would say deposit £100 into an exchange that allows margin trading, So this will allow you to make profit if the price goes up as well as down of a particular coin.

An exchange like bitfinex, bitmex, kraken are the ones I suggest.

As well as making live trades, paper trade too as much as possible.

Learn how to place the varios orders such as the normal buy/sell as well as market/limit and then moving onto stop buy and stop sell.  As well as placing trades using margin/leverage.

Learn the ins in outs of trading as well as educate yourself on the positives and negatives using margin/levereage trading.

I have a pesonal goal of 100% return anually,  so as to achieve my greater target say in 9/10 years down the line.

Your goal may be something less but it is vitally important it is realistic.  
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

If you just want to try and see the marketplace value going and closing the trade with the profit means you can check the good trading site like binance and invest your money on 100 USD and little only. I want to go with the long term trading experience means you should at least 500 USD and more as a investment and then take that money to trading dude. Please review the trading experience after 1 week of time.

You can get the price changes experience and everything comes to eyes to confirm the price volatiliy understanding.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

Every exchange has their own registration process. Usually every exchange has FAQ page on their website. Do read it before starting with depositing your coins. There are many exchanges who can take deposits but you need to undergo KYC for withdrawing and sometimes you stuck their if your KYC doesn't go through. Also, trading in DEX is bit complicated, so make sure to go through step by step guide.
MMnoob

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

if you want to start I suggest that you start with a small capital because if anad fails not to lose big, trading in crypto is very risky.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

I think we can start trading by just doing research on trade studies on how trade works for knowledge in trade. We can also participate in ICO and buy their tokens. Then hold the token when it is heard we can sell the coin. Be sure to look at the charts of the market to see where they're going.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Hello guys, how to start trading on the crypto exchange?
I would like to hear the opinions of professionals people.

You do not need to be a genius to begin trading in this market the only thing you need is to open an account in an exchange and to have some spare money in hand, however that is just the basics, if you really want to become successful in this market then your only option is to try to practice trading for as long as you can, you need to understand that you are competing against other people and if they know more than you they will get your money, it is that simple.
dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

There is no secret for trading, and if you really want to start trading, then the first thing that you need to understand is that it is not easy at all, and you need to be more than patient enough for making some profits out there

salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

It's very simple. You need to register a profile on some popular crypto exchange. Then you need to transfer the crypto currency to the exchange. Then choose a currency pair for trading and start buying and selling.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

First of all you should learn basic things about cryptocurrency. Then apply what you learned. But before you trade with real money, try yourself with a demo account. Then start real trade with the ones you learned in the demo account. Never miss out on learning new things all the time.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

First of all you should learn basic things about cryptocurrency. Then apply what you learned. But before you trade with real money, try yourself with a demo account. Then start real trade with the ones you learned in the demo account. Never miss out on learning new things all the time.
alright, a demo account will really help you to learn the trading of crypto currency .. because with a demo account you do not need to spend to learn to trade in trading crypto currency trading .. learn the risks ,, and take advantage of the current situation .. that's what to learn
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

First learn how to use the particular exchange platform if you are entirely new in trading. People mistakenly send their funds into wrong addresses of exchanges and sometimes retrieving such funds is almost impossible. You have to do some demo trading before you start your actual trading.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

alright, a demo account will really help you to learn the trading of crypto currency .. because with a demo account you do not need to spend to learn to trade in trading crypto currency trading .. learn the risks ,, and take advantage of the current situation .. that's what to learn
Learning through a demo account is a great option because you can make a lot of mistakes and learn from it without losing anything. Try to use all the knowledge you have so that the real business will get the best results.
raider150shifter

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

Study Chart Patterns and formations, Indicators, three types of market analysis and market strategies
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

To be able to trade for the first time on the electronic trading platform, you first need to understand the basics to trade and you need to have a separate account to be able to log in and buy and trade transactions.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

What you need to do is to identify the exchange you wish to trade on(centralized or decentralized).

If it'd centralized, you register and if their is need for kyc(know your customer), you do kyc. Also, start with an amount you can afford to lose. Always trade with funds that you can afford to lose so that you won't have any regrets later on. Grow with it
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

In my own opinion before you start trading you must have more knowledge in trading like reading charts, analyzing, read the markets, etc. Don't start trading without experience you can try to invest like $70 to practice trading and have experience remember invest what you can afford to lose don't invest all your money.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

Hello guys, how to start trading on the crypto exchange?
I would like to hear the opinions of professionals people.
I cannot say that I am the professional Guy which opinion will be really important but the one thing that came up to my mind is:
The best way to start trading is to start trading obviously.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: