Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading on the crypto exchange?  (Read 2268 times)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

If you had previous experience with trading, so I shall say, just invest and hold. Yes if you don't have previous experience with the trading then wait and learn it before any investment. When you will have good knowledge about crypto trading then just choose some good project and invest for those and hold. But first time invest in small amount then you could go for the big.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

I think to start trading on the cryptocurrency exchange you must know what are the trusted company in this business to avoid losing of coins or investments in this kind of business.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

I think to start trading on the cryptocurrency exchange you must know what are the trusted company in this business to avoid losing of coins or investments in this kind of business.
There are some sources in this forum and in the youtube, just be careful with the link that you are searching at, there are lots of information out there, we just need to explore ourselves and involved with those information as we need it in order for us to have some sources on our studying, there are lots of blogs and articles too, and if I were to choose exchange, I'll go on those in top lists.

abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

To start trading on crypto exchange you must ensure you have familiarize yourself with the platform you are about to trade. Get your KYC verified if the exchange demands that so that you won't be surprise when you are asked to verified before withdrawing. Then start with as little as you can afford to lose to test your strategy and increase it marginally.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

Hello guys, how to start trading on the crypto exchange?
I would like to hear the opinions of professionals people.

You can always invest on any market you are interested every time the cryptocurrency price is dropping and from there you can earn more profit depending on how much invest.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

There is no secret for trading, and if you really want to start trading, then the first thing that you need to understand is that it is not easy at all, and you need to be more than patient enough for making some profits out there

Being patient is one of the most important characteristics that you need but at the same time you need to be willing to work hard, many people just want to earn money while doing nothing and that is impossible most of the time you are going to be rewarded in the same proportion to your hard work and if you do not dedicate time to trading then you will not obtain profits.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

When you are doing trade, it is much good and better to begin in small capital amount in trading platform. so it may not hurt you so much if you

encounter lose of capital due to of making trade in the exchange platform. then Try to learn the basic reading in the candles stick anyway for the

buyers and sellers something that.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

You can always invest on any market you are interested every time the cryptocurrency price is dropping and from there you can earn more profit depending on how much invest.
generally the only rule for a trader, is to buy cheaper, and sell more expensive. But in all this situation there are very difficult moments, this is a real analysis of all the information on the coin that you have chosen for trading. Exchange rates, price fluctuation charts, the prospects of this project, What are the actions of the developer in the future and all the like that will affect the outlook of this coin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

generally the only rule for a trader, is to buy cheaper, and sell more expensive. But in all this situation there are very difficult moments, this is a real analysis of all the information on the coin that you have chosen for trading. Exchange rates, price fluctuation charts, the prospects of this project, What are the actions of the developer in the future and all the like that will affect the outlook of this coin.

There are many rules for traders, and there are many kind of traders. I don`t think that professional
traders spend much time here with us, they are too busy with trading.
   It`s not hard to start with trading, anyone can do that. Making profit with trading is difficult. Observing
the market and trying to trade to earn from market moving is tempting for many people cause of the fast
profit. I`m registered on several exchanges, it`s easy to do it, and after that registration and some money
invested you can start with trading, but maybe it`s better for new people to just buy and hold for some time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:34:07 AM

to be able to start trading on crypto exchange then you must have the first trading capital you need money to buy cryptocurrency after that you can do buying and selling at the exchange.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

I start trading 20$ last year this is the great time my life i hold now 50 coins for bis bag, i think a good time to buy all coin now
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

I think to be able to start trading in cryptocurrency you have to learn first how you can benefit from cryptocurrency and you should also be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coin so you can get a lot of profit.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Choosing an exchanger or market that has a very low amount of prices where you can hoard coins that you are interested and from there you can start trading in order to multiply your coins.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

Now is good times to start in to crypto trading because the price of all crypto on oversold so we have more possibility to make profit than loss. To start it firstly you have to chooce exchanges that has high trading volume like Binance , Okex and Bittrex, and for beginner  is better to chooce only pair crypto with USDT,because now the price of BTC and ETH also possible very bullish. And dont forget to use stop loss and trigger order to minimize the risk when any bad news.

PETMALU11

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Ofcourse you need to invest a little bit money for you to start trading on other crypto exchanger, And you always set aside your outcome interms of investing for you to earn and not to be satisfied for what youve done, Always think before you do.
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

First is by learning the basics of the chart, how to read the chart etc.
then, observe and familiarize the market and start trading with a small
amount, use an exchange that have a decent daily volume.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

It may seem simple in theory to make money when you are trading, the only thing you need to do is to buy and sell at the right time but things are a lot more complicated than that, if it was that easy then it will be impossible to make money in this market and yet we know that the majority losses money while the minority earns some money and the main factor that determines who earns money and who losses money has to do with the amount of time that you are willing to hold your coins.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I believe my opinion would be helpful.
Buy some token that the exchange owns. trade using their token (some will have special benefits for their own client compared to the one using the exchange only as platform).
Study the BUY?SELL price before trading. Hold for some time before selling or trading the token
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

Here is my simple tips for newbie like you, since you are  still ignorant in this kind of world these few tips might help you for first trading. Only put in my the word buy low sell high. Just take this advice to earn profit in a simple way. Additional, you can pick token with high volume at the moment but had wide gap on both order of buy and sell. So for an instant you can get profit in just a minute
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Without experience, everybody makes loose. I can make you 100% sure. Try to know some basic about trading. Make your own strategy and risk management as well. There are lots of videos,  information review etc you can use to make your own strategy and risk management. Practice daily before start daily real trade. Practice always give you the idea of if the market is good or bad. Don’t invest as much as you can’t afford.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: