Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do all this just to join a forum. Don't you hate it!  (Read 2452 times)
z04h97nezr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:20:54 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 08:31:17 PM by z04h97nezr

I only registered to reply to some thread to encounter this "troll restriction" now.
Like a spammer couldn't just be nice one day and then spam the crap out of the board with a script or similar.. but whatever.
At least one could delete everything by that user I guess.

Therefore I've got one little problem: What am I supposed to talk about? I did mine before (actually I am doing so right now), I know quite more about cryptocurrencies than your average user at least, and I'm not a "forum kind of guy". Just frickin' wanted to reply to something serious.

Someone just always has to mess up highly obvious so everybody has to bear the consequences....

Edit: seems that sitting here and reloading the page also works. Just keep in mind that any script could do this as well, so a somewhat IT savvy troll could still spoil everything.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:27:48 PM

Post anything you want to here to bring up your post count and waste time. Nothing is off topic. If you need to be in prison may as well make it fun.

Keep refreshing the page and pay attention to the line up there  Roll Eyes that lists your "Total Time Logged In:

You need that to go over 4 hours and have posted enough to get into the other parts of the forum.

Whitelisting works too. If you have a good idea to present you can request to be whitelisted and gain immediate access to the forum.

Also, this is not an altcoin forum! Don't expect to be well received if you go into any part of the forum other than HERE and start discussing altcoinz.

Here's another trick
Code:
[URL=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0][color=blue][b][u]HERE[/u][/b][/color][/URL]

if you want to complete a thought without having an ugly link in the middle of your sentence try replacing the link (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0) and word (HERE) above and paste it into your sentence. It makes for an easier read.

splitting

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:28:08 PM

I hate this requirement, but it's also necessary to keep the trolls at bay.

AMD Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 - 650 kh/s
CornedBeefHash (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:32:19 PM

I only registered to reply to some thread to encounter this "troll restriction" now.
Like a spammer couldn't just be nice one day and then spam the crap out of the board with a script or similar.. but whatever.
At least one could delete everything by that user I guess.

Therefore I've got one little problem: What am I supposed to talk about? I did mine (actually I am right now), I know quite more about cryptocurrencies than your average user at least, and I'm not a "forum kind of guy". Just frickin' wanted to reply to something serious.

Someone just always has to mess up highly obvious so everybody has to bear the consequences....

Edit: seems that sitting here and reloading the page also works. Just bear in mind that any script could do this, so a somewhat IT savvy troll could still spoil everything.

Say anything you want here and it counts. This gives you a place to post. Reloading works too and can be automated but that attack vector is less likely with a newbie area that can be monitored by mods.

Now for more buttcheeks:
http://tackytreasures.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/buttcheeks2_7389.jpg
z04h97nezr

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:46:56 PM

Well then something totally unrelated:

I recently found this guy's music because of an absolutely awesome game: http://perturbator.bandcamp.com/
80's electronic music if anyone likes that stuff
FireBTC

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

Why do you have to wait 6 minutes to post? Does that lower?
CornedBeefHash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:50:18 PM

Well then something totally unrelated:

I recently found this guy's music because of an absolutely awesome game: http://perturbator.bandcamp.com/
80's electronic music if anyone likes that stuff

Cool, me like.
CornedBeefHash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:56:41 PM

Why do you have to wait 6 minutes to post? Does that lower?

Because Jesus wants it that way and yes, it does.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

So how many people here have had sex with a farm animal. Dogs, cats and fat girls don't count because that's too common.

ycsi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:04:04 PM

Is it 4 hours logged in time, or 4 hours real life time from your first post? Cause if it's 4 hours from your first post, it's not working.

It's 4 hours of active time. Refreshing pages, clicking between pages and searching for info make the clock tick forward. Go read a sticky and look at your time when you start and finish. You will see a difference.

So all my browsing the forums without registering for past month or so is not counting.  Undecided
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

Is it 4 hours logged in time, or 4 hours real life time from your first post? Cause if it's 4 hours from your first post, it's not working.

It's 4 hours of active time. Refreshing pages, clicking between pages and searching for info make the clock tick forward. Go read a sticky and look at your time when you start and finish. You will see a difference.

So all my browsing the forums without registering for past month or so is not counting.  Undecided

Of course not. You need to be logged in for it to count.

rapano

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

So how many people here have had sex with a farm animal. Dogs, cats and fat girls don't count because that's too common.

Dude whaat
CornedBeefHash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

Dude whaat

That gives "loving your pet" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?
n0m4dc01n

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:21:41 PM

so 4 hours logged in activity 6 and still jailed Sad
CornedBeefHash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:25:10 PM

so 4 hours logged in activity 6 now 7 and still jailed Sad

Try posting some more. You should release soon. My Activity is 14 and I started this less than 4 hours ago.
CornedBeefHash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:31:55 PM

Choosing is hard. So I bought one of these. You just have to pray it doesn't land on coyote.

http://img1.etsystatic.com/003/1/5116524/il_570xN.469247029_sxec.jpg

The cow says mooooove over and let me in. lol
Colin.B

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:36:27 PM

Since farm animals aren't my thing I really have nothing to contribute to this conversation.

Side note: My daughter is watching the Nightmare Before Christmas for probably the 20th time since Halloween. Shoot me.
CornedBeefHash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:38:23 PM

Since farm animals aren't my thing I really have nothing to contribute to this conversation.

Side note: My daughter is watching the Nightmare Before Christmas for probably the 20th time since Halloween. Shoot me.

That's the best thing about this thread. There is no conversation or topic. Kids do have a tendency to over watch things that they like.
Mtinie

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:42:21 PM

Is newbie jail like being put into the "jail" at a concert if you've had a bit too much to drink? If so, I can totally recommend the amenities at the "Johnny Cougar Mellencamp Jail," as it's top notch and filled with interesting people.

On the other hand, "Cryptocoin Purgatory" doesn't sound like it would be nearly as much fun.
CornedBeefHash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:55:08 PM

Is newbie jail like being put into the "jail" at a concert if you've had a bit too much to drink? If so, I can totally recommend the amenities at the "Johnny Cougar Mellencamp Jail," as it's top notch and filled with interesting people.

On the other hand, "Cryptocoin Purgatory" doesn't sound like it would be nearly as much fun.

No, not really as much fun but at the end of it there's an un-block reward.  ba dum chhh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: