Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should ActM shareholders try and get a lawsuit going?
Yes - 36 (56.3%)
No - 28 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 64

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should ActM shareholders try and get a lawsuit going?  (Read 2481 times)
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:58:28 AM

Since this is the speculation thread, and things have been very boring as of late I would like to speculate on the share price of ACTIVEMINING if all goes well with eASIC and the avalon chips.

Lets set the date for Dec 31, 2013.

my realistic guesstimation on the price of one share of ACTM is .027

Feel free to chime in, Im curious to hear what numbers other (possibly smarter) investors have in their heads!

Is your name Gerald by any chance?

Yes my name is Gerald Slaughter. That prediction I made was based on everything being on schedule (obviously). But hey I wasnt wrong, there is no share price and none of you even have shares.

Goodluck idiots, you're only hurting yourselves here

Wow I knew it was going to get worse...

No wonder I had this dipshit on ignore, he fucking "works" for ActM/VMC.

Give me a break.

Edit: Since your prediction was "obvious" for everything being on schedule, do you mind enlightening everyone publicly why and when everything became off schedule?

Trolls and shills everywhere....

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:04:44 AM

Because me and family took a shit (literally) on all the equipment, its ruined now and we need to spend more of your money on rebuilding everything Sad so sorry, we got pretty drunk this Christmas
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:06:44 AM

Since this is the speculation thread, and things have been very boring as of late I would like to speculate on the share price of ACTIVEMINING if all goes well with eASIC and the avalon chips.

Lets set the date for Dec 31, 2013.

my realistic guesstimation on the price of one share of ACTM is .027

Feel free to chime in, Im curious to hear what numbers other (possibly smarter) investors have in their heads!

Is your name Gerald by any chance?

Yes my name is Gerald Slaughter. That prediction I made was based on everything being on schedule (obviously). But hey I wasnt wrong, there is no share price and none of you even have shares.

Goodluck idiots, you're only hurting yourselves here

Wow I knew it was going to get worse...

No wonder I had this dipshit on ignore, he fucking "works" for ActM/VMC.

Give me a break.

Edit: Since your prediction was "obvious" for everything being on schedule, do you mind enlightening everyone publicly why and when everything became off schedule?

Not Gerald Slaughter, this is a troll.
thefunkybits
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:12:57 AM

Apparently Milky missed my rant last week bitching at Ken for more info

But honestly, this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard - suing the company for having problems and delays? This is risky stuff, deal with it. Don't be mad because Ken didn't make you rich as quick as you would've liked. As unhappy as I am with this company if shares were trading right now I would probably be buying more
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:19:24 AM

Apparently Milky missed my rant last week bitching at Ken for more info

But honestly, this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard - suing the company for having problems and delays? This is risky stuff, deal with it. Don't be mad because Ken didn't make you rich as quick as you would've liked.

it seems you are the idiot here, this is not a delay, Ken was straight up lying about progress and shipment of miners. Having delays/problems is very different from going back on your own words and keep blowing smoke up investors a$$

with that said, here is good start to put some pressure on Slaughter family to tell the truth to us investors of what happened exactly and why took him until this weeks to tells that we are basically at square one.

City of Springfield, MO
City Attorney

Civil Division
840 Boonville Avenue
Fifth Floor
Springfield, MO 65802
email:city@springfieldmo.gov

Prosecutor's Division
625 North Benton Ave
Springfield, MO 65802
417.864.2026 (fax)
thefunkybits
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:27:14 AM

Ken was being tricky/smart with his words, he didn't say anything about shipping miners. So many assumptions are going on here and theres nothing you can legally do to Ken for keeping quiet about what's going on behind the scenes...

Are any of you "shareholders" living in the US? Again, I wish you goodluck
hobbymd

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:33:22 AM

Ken was being tricky/smart with his words, he didn't say anything about shipping miners. So many assumptions are going on here and theres nothing you can legally do to Ken for keeping quiet about what's going on behind the scenes...

Are any of you "shareholders" living in the US? Again, I wish you goodluck

no point to argue with a narcissist person. You really think, taking close to 10M USD from people and not talking to them about what happened to their money and simply say NDA, the government will leave you alone?!? 

go read this first,
http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2013/comp-pr2013-132.pdf 
zefyr0s

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:36:22 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 12:48:39 PM by zefyr0s

Exact same responses people gave during the Labcoin scam...'don't get authorities involved it'll just cause more trouble and we'll end up with nothing'. Turns out that delay cost everyone big time. Hope people learned something between then and now.... we need to pressure Active Mining until they give us real info, and don't take no for an answer.

Difference being of course, obvious for people that aren't completely inept at thinking, is that we know who is behind the show. You lot had no idea who was even behind labcoin for so long. You had inklings, but had never even seen the person connected to an actual identity. Honestly all VE's facebook digging did is cement the fact that you are dealing with a real person, with real connections that are able to be contacted. Not labcoin 2.0, at all.
hobbymd

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:37:58 AM

Exact same responses people gave during the Labcoin scam...'don't get authorities involved it'll just cause more trouble and we'll end up with nothing'. Turns out that delay cost everyone big time. Hope people learned something between then and now.... we need to pressure Active Mining until they give us real info, and don't take no for an answer.

Difference being of course, obvious for people that aren't comopletely inept at thinking, is that we know who is behind the show. You lot had no idea who was even behind labcoin for so long. You had inklings, but had never even seen the person connected to an actual identity. Honestly all VE's facebook digging did is cement the fact that you are dealing with a real person, with real connections that are able to be contacted. Not labcoin 2.0, at all.

care to explain this

zefyr0s

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:42:03 AM

Oh boy, a completely proofless claim by a random on a website that has the most ghostery blocked ad-connections that I've ever seen on a website (site literally crashed my firefox last time I went there with a script I could barely stop executing.) How the fuck can I explain that?

How do I know half the people posting here and saying yes, and calling for action, posting lawyers information (why don't you call them instead of passing the buck?) aren't shills for competitors? The claim saying funky was Gerald was hilarious. Thinking sarcasm is truth as a mistake is innocent enough. But knowing that it is sarcasm and making a claim that it is truth to attack someone's post validity is just insane.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 03:56:48 AM

The only scam I see around here is the fact that a non shareholder with a personal vendetta is trying to stir up shit and cause trouble and given that half a dozen 'yes' votes are all from crumb's many faces and the rest are from ActM competitors and Asic Miner fan boys, what we have ladies and gentlemen is a nominee for the funniest bitcointalk thread of the year!  Lol.  Cheesy

Seriously guys, get real.  'Let's sue Ken, but hold on won't he spend our Bitcoins on paying his lawyer to defend himself?'.  The first lawyers office you went into would laugh you out the building for Pete's sake.  Total hysteria and frankly quite embarrassing.  Kids, you can't sue a company because they informed you they are behind schedule and have experienced issues with a sub contractor and you are butt hurt because you can't cash in any bitcoins yet for some spendies now that Bitcoins are $1000 a pop.  Life lesson 1:  life can seem a bit unfair and the answer is seldom to sue.  

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:08:59 AM

The only scam I see around here is the fact that a non shareholder with a personal vendetta is trying to stir up shit and cause trouble and given that half a dozen 'yes' votes are all from crumb's many faces and the rest are from ActM competitors and Asic Miner fan boys, what we have ladies and gentlemen is a nominee for the funniest bitcointalk thread of the year!  Lol.  Cheesy

Seriously guys, get real.  'Let's sue Ken, but hold on won't he spend our Bitcoins on paying his lawyer to defend himself?'.  The first lawyers office you went into would laugh you out the building for Pete's sake.  Total hysteria and frankly quite embarrassing.  Kids, you can't sue a company because they informed you they are behind schedule and have experienced issues with a sub contractor and you are butt hurt because you can't cash in any bitcoins yet for some spendies now that Bitcoins are $1000 a pop.  Life lesson 1:  life can seem a bit unfair and the answer is seldom to sue.  

So you have no problem with Ken lying to us for months?
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:15:41 AM

He doesn't because he works for ActM... his job is to come on here to pump ActM and criticize anyone who doubts ActM.
zefyr0s

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:22:43 AM

I've had enough baseless claims without any supporting information for the night. Time to watch 'mah stories.'
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:03:33 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 05:15:08 AM by zumzero

Vigil, I like you.  I really do.  But don't go making accusations like that mate.  You are completely incorrect and are out of order saying that.  If you want to accuse me of having the ability to find the silver lining on every cloud then I plead guilty.  I am just as disappointed as everyone else about not hashing yet and yesterday's setback is a killer for me because I really need some cash right now and was banking on being able to sell off a few shares.  I'm in the shit financially because of this, but I lift my head and move on and find another way to deal with things.  With respect, this negative sentiment started immediately after your theory of us hashing was disproven just over a week ago.  You had lots of people genuinely convinced, myself included, that the Eligius 24th miners were ours.  Ask yourself if yesterday's announcement would have had the same effect if shareholders hadn't gone through the roller coaster of your making one week before this shit storm.  You are not to blame and are in no way responsible, I am merely pointing out that accusing me of being connected with ActM is as wrong as believing we were already hashing.

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:06:36 AM

I don't see what you do.

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:59:09 AM

I don't see what you do.

Then open your eyes.

PROGRESS REPORT

As of November 30th 2013

Shipping:

We have this last week shipped our first products to customers.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:34:06 AM

Lets just get a group of people together who want their coin back and everyone else can just not have theirs. There may not be enough to pay everyone back but there may be enough to pay some of us back.

You believe that some would get paid because they sue and the rest gets nothing? Thats not how it works. If you sue all debts from ken come on the table. There is no "early advantage" for the first sueing. You would get the same per share like any shareholder.

Next thing... how will you prove you have shares?

And... only because people "believe" ken has stolen bitcoins or still have many bitcoins doesnt make it true. You hopefully realize that the IPO was in the height needed to create the chips and miners right? And you know eASIC is paid and and and. Im puzzled where you want to get the money from. Dont tell me from the preorders because im pretty sure customers come first to be refunded before anyone "owning" a part of the company/revenue. Shareholders are last in line. So what will you get out?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:37:15 AM

PROGRESS REPORT

As of November 30th 2013

Shipping:

We have this last week shipped our first products to customers.

My theory is that ken shipped his prototype board. Thats why we dont get any earnings from that board anymore after he tested it. Then he could claim he shipped. Again its cheap rhetorics on his side that i really dislike and i hope he comes to mind. I dont wand to have the next "Duke Nukem Forever". (Google it when you dont see what i mean. Perfectionism...)

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: