Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Near Future of BTC.  (Read 754 times)
FireBTC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:55:09 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 01:42:45 AM by BadBear

Everyone should wait to invest. BTC prices are going up because people got money during the holidays and are investing in BTC. They will sell when the price starts dropping causing a massive crash. I can't wait to buy when they go back down to 500. I have 10 BTC at the moment. Thinking about selling now then buying 20 after the crash. Easy $10k.

Here is where I get my BTC info: malware link removed

If you want to chat about BTC investing/trading PM me for my skype.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erik2

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:06:22 PM

Interesting read. Thanks for the tip. I will wait with my further investments aswell.
But do you think it will shoot up again during Q2-Q3?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 09:08:22 PM

Nice page you got there...

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
FireBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:08:29 PM

I think around May-June it will shoot up to about 1.1k and then when Netflix invests 2k-3k.
FireBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:15:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Fvcmba1.png

https://i.imgur.com/Fvcmba1.png

What did you click on?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 09:28:37 PM

-snip-
What did you click on?

your link -_-

FireBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

Works for me?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:17:49 PM

Works for me?

Maybe it was noscript, works at work.
You can probably test it if you disable javascript in your browser.

tommy69778

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:07:25 PM

Everyone should wait to invest. BTC prices are going up because people got money during the holidays and are investing in BTC. They will sell when the price starts dropping causing a massive crash. I can't wait to buy when they go back down to 500. I have 10 BTC at the moment. Thinking about selling now then buying 20 after the crash. Easy $10k.

Here is where I get my BTC info: http://btctradingsignals.netau.net/

You predicted the current price crash nicely. It occurred to me before christmas that everyone would be strapped for cash afterwards and withdraw their bitcoin investments. Every year after christmas everyone seems short of cash until their monthly pay packet comes in.

Maybe the prices will start to rise during the start of February or March when people have had a chance to pay their christmas debts off. I was surprised bitcoin prices did not fall immediately after christmas. They took a week and a half longer.
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:00:25 PM

You predicted the current price crash nicely. It occurred to me before christmas that everyone would be strapped for cash afterwards and withdraw their bitcoin investments. Every year after christmas everyone seems short of cash until their monthly pay packet comes in.

Maybe the prices will start to rise during the start of February or March when people have had a chance to pay their christmas debts off. I was surprised bitcoin prices did not fall immediately after christmas. They took a week and a half longer.

There's no current price crash?  Huh
stormbono

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:01:26 PM

Interesting... i m one of the people that truly believe that BTC will hit 500k in 5 years.. however it is so volitaile now and thats whats interesting at the moment.. like you say.. buy at 500 sell at 1100.. it comes and goes with waves.. thats were you can make money by trading..

Having said that.. there will be a point that it will not be as volitaile and will only get up.. 

Its even more funny i realies now if i think about what im writing .. everybody is still so obsessed with the financial crisis.. and here i am as if i know it all.. lol

Any how..  just my humble opinion..
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:54:12 PM

Interesting... i m one of the people that truly believe that BTC will hit 500k in 5 years.. however it is so volitaile now and thats whats interesting at the moment.. like you say.. buy at 500 sell at 1100.. it comes and goes with waves.. thats were you can make money by trading..

Having said that.. there will be a point that it will not be as volitaile and will only get up.. 

Its even more funny i realies now if i think about what im writing .. everybody is still so obsessed with the financial crisis.. and here i am as if i know it all.. lol

Any how..  just my humble opinion..

The ups and downs are simply called corrections and they will occur until the price stabilizes.  From day to day the price also varies, but it will never exclusively go up(infinite or until it stabilizes).
btc2nxt

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:49:58 AM

The future of BTC is terrific, but must wait....
mrk_rp

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:07:43 AM

Netflix investing huh? That would be very interesting!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 10:34:35 AM

This whole thread is a scam

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: