Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Openex.pw - Warning  (Read 2925 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:38:31 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what is OpenEx upto? I read that they are closing on March 27 so I tried to withdraw all my coins, and 0.25 BTC, the request of BTC withdrawal got cancelled automatically and my account and IP address got banned all of sudden, I tried contacting the Admin 'r3wt' and he says that I have already withdrawn my coins already and then I haven't heard back from him.

Can someone guide on what should I do? Have I lost my coins?

They are a scam site, and do not pay out.  Consider the btc gone.

not true and you know it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Localbtcbuyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:41:12 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what is OpenEx upto? I read that they are closing on March 27 so I tried to withdraw all my coins, and 0.25 BTC, the request of BTC withdrawal got cancelled automatically and my account and IP address got banned all of sudden, I tried contacting the Admin 'r3wt' and he says that I have already withdrawn my coins already and then I haven't heard back from him.

Then pay the man and quit stalling and acting likle you have.  Its odd that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone tries to cash out of your site, there is an issue with it getting cancelled or ignored.  Then when they complain, they get told you dont see it for 2 days, then all of a sudden they get paid.
r3wt

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:44:32 AM

Hi,

Then pay the man and quit stalling and acting likle you have.  Its odd that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone tries to cash out of your site, there is an issue with it getting cancelled or ignored.  Then when they complain, they get told you dont see it for 2 days, then all of a sudden they get paid.

you have no idea of the situation, so just stop. the exchange got hacked, several days ago, but that has nothign to do with this case in particular. i updated/upgraded the KDC wallet and half of the balance dissapeared. i'm trying to determine why, but this guy just yells at me and runs around the forum trashing my name. when he wants to act civily then he will be helped.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Localbtcbuyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:54:44 AM

Just like the DOGE wallet was messed up, and so was the btc wallet when I tried to cash out.  Always an excuse.
r3wt

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:04:10 AM

Just like the DOGE wallet was messed up, and so was the btc wallet when I tried to cash out.  Always an excuse.

um, the doge chain was forked and there is plenty of proof of that, on top of which the wallet was deficient. the btc wallet was never messed up, so i can't comment on that because you're either fabricating it or i'm wrong. either way you got your money as far as i know. oh, and btw i personally bought DOGE @ cryptsy to pay your withdrawals that day. i went to withdraw them from cryptsy and couldn't because the chain was forked.

what's my incentive to lie here? i live in the us, where the financial laws, and business laws are pretty strict. my only crime here in my eyes is naively thinking i could build and run a crypto exchange.

BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:40:25 PM

Hi,

Ironic.

How about an update on the Bitcoins you stole from me and others?

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:48:08 PM

Why do people send money/coins to these anonymous exchanges???  Please do some research on any entity that you will be sending coins to.. especially exchanges.   No contact info and no verifiable company should be HUGE red flags.

Here's what a trustworthy exchange looks like.  Notice the FINCEN license, Business License, Contact info.
https://www.atomic-trade.com/about

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4920

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

Why do people send money/coins to these anonymous exchanges???  Please do some research on any entity that you will be sending coins to.. especially exchanges.   No contact info and no verifiable company should be HUGE red flags.

Here's what a trustworthy exchange looks like.  Notice the FINCEN license, Business License, Contact info.
https://www.atomic-trade.com/about

Stop pushing this shit. FINCEN is no indication of government endorsement it says so right on their site so push your fud somewhere else or I'm gonna start calling you boys out in your thread.

And I have no affil with ANY exchanges.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:31:32 PM

Consider the btc gone.

Like the Bitcoins you stole from me?

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: