Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:41:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) Supreme X North Face and other Supreme Collaborations (clothing)  (Read 20947 times)
keithers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:35:36 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 07:03:06 PM by keithers

Hey all, I just remembered that I have a bunch of brand new Supreme gear that has been sitting in the original plastic and has not been worn.  

edit: 3/7/2017:   Almost every item here is now sold, but I have a couple new items that are available, and now that we are in the middle of Spring/Summer 2017, there is a new drop every Thursday.   If you follow Supreme, you know that each piece is pretty rare and almost instantly sells out.   I will take requests for upcoming items which can be found at http://www.supremenewyork.com/   

If you are placing a pre-order we would have to work out a price up front and a plan (for a refund) in case I am unable to obtain a specific item.  I am an honest person and have been on this forum for quite a few years now, and have never had a single instance of a problem with a sale.  Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or requests.   

Here is what I currently have for sale:

Supreme X North Face Nuptse jacket (Size L) - $499 (Sold on 9/3/2014)

Supreme X North Face Summit Series Night jacket (Size XL) - $1150  (edit:  traded in 2016)

Supreme X Champion Crewneck sweatshirt (Size L) - $225  (Sold on 9/3/2014)  I have one more of these

Supreme X Misfits Crewneck terry cloth sweatshirt (Size L) -$200  (sold on 9/2/2014)

Supreme X Misfits Collared Work Shirt (Size L) - $155 - still available

Supreme Devil's Point Jacket (Size L) -$175 (sold on 3/4/2017)

Supreme "Sup" Red Crewneck Sweatshirt (Size L) - $175 (Sold on 9/24/2014)

I have a bunch of other items too....PM if if you are interested, and I can send photos of anything....Most of the stuff that I have is super rare, and has been sold out for ages...  All of the prices are listed in USD but payment can come in the form of BTC or ETH

empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:05:37 AM

Great looking gear. Would you be willing to go through escrow?
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:26:27 PM

Yes, I would have to familiarize myself with the potential escrow.   I am totally down to make sure it is safe for both parties.   To be honest, I have never sold anything for BTC or LTC, but I thought this Supreme stuff would be worth it Smiley

Where are you located?   It would be cool if we could meet up (although it's highly unlikely that we live near each other)
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:08:07 AM

Yes, I would have to familiarize myself with the potential escrow.   I am totally down to make sure it is safe for both parties.   To be honest, I have never sold anything for BTC or LTC, but I thought this Supreme stuff would be worth it Smiley

Where are you located?   It would be cool if we could meet up (although it's highly unlikely that we live near each other)

We live near each other if you live in Thailand  Grin

Love the gear though, can't get it in Thailand at all. Shipping might be costly on bulky items. What would usps charge for a jacket say?
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:11:32 AM

Love the gear though, can't get it in Thailand at all. Shipping might be costly on bulky items. What would usps charge for a jacket say?

I wish i lived in Thailand. Im from US but have travelled to Thailand. I was on Phucket (spelling?) one week before big tsunami hit. My good friend has family there. I'll look into shipping.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:24:51 AM

I wish i lived in Thailand. Im from US but have travelled to Thailand. I was on Phucket (spelling?) one week before big tsunami hit. My good friend has family there. I'll look into shipping.

Cool. Phuket is the normal spelling. I couldn't even watch that tsunami movie when it came out, would have been way too emotional even though i didn't know anyone personally lost through it.
erschiessen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:58:12 PM

Misfits gear... what else do you have?

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:38:50 PM

Misfits gear... what else do you have?

I have everything pictured above, i have the supreme x new era hat, supreme x misfits collared shirt, squares shirt, supreme x hanes tagless shirts (all new). I have a few more items in my closet at home still in plastic, i will have to check.
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:46:06 PM

I think I can provide original receipts of everything to prove authenticity also.  The only one I dont think i have receipt for is the summit series (which is obviously authentic).  I think i paid $1600 for summit series. I collect the supreme x north face collab. I wouldnt even be selling that one, but I have 2 of it.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:06:27 AM

I think I can provide original receipts of everything to prove authenticity also.  The only one I dont think i have receipt for is the summit series (which is obviously authentic).  I think i paid $1600 for summit series. I collect the supreme x north face collab. I wouldnt even be selling that one, but I have 2 of it.

Any news on shipping price to Thailand?
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:08:20 AM

Not yet sorry Sad. I have my receptionist from my office ship everything. So it will be monday..is that ok?
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:10:40 AM

Not yet sorry Sad. I have my receptionist from my office ship everything. So it will be monday..is that ok?

Sure no problem.
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:12:30 AM

Can you PM me your address?
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:15:12 AM

Of course, once we know whether shipping is going to be economical. I have no idea how much it will be ...
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:20:09 AM

Of course, once we know whether shipping is going to be economical. I have no idea how much it will be ...

Ok
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:12:44 PM

What city are you located in? You would want signature confirmation right? It would be safer for both of us that way since its international shipping... Also which jacket did you like?
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:53:19 PM

I also have the Supreme Squares collared shirt (pictured below) for sale.   It has never been worn, and is $150 (or equivalent in BTC or LTC)

keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

$400 offer received on Supreme X North Face Fur Nuptse... anyone else interested?
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:23:26 PM

1 Supreme x Misfits crewneck sweatshirt sold.   I have one left...
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:31:16 PM

local pickups are also welcome if you live in the Southern California area, or are willing to drive to the Southern California area.  Let me know if you are interested...each one of these pieces sold out in under a minute from the Supreme webstore (if you are looking at this post, then you obviously know that).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: