Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: edit  (Read 2319 times)
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:43:51 AM

i was just calling it how it was, everytime i see jhonywalkers name its requesting a review of something....
I thought it was very suspiciouse for i pmed him long before anyone and told him i will make a review on video but i would like to pay halfprice for this service, now i own a large array of websites, workforcrypto.com as just 1 example, why would he offer to send it to someone for free for a review but not to a guy like me who is willing to PAY and do a VIDEO review with talking???

I will tell you why, cause they are fake and he knows i can call him out on it, otherwise there is no explanation....

anyway i would like one so i can confirm its not fake, there are fakes coming from china that look 100% legit and i know how to tell difference.
I have a funny feeling this guy is selling fakes, if you want a 100% legit looking fake buy here for 80$ + free shipping......
Untill i can confirm these are real and not fake i would stay away.  

He could turn a tidy profit wholesale the fakes are 40$ each so he is selling for like $150, wannst seems a bit dodgy to me thats all, seems sneaky, for the fakes are well done.....

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipment-New-in-Box-New-2013-pax-vapor-pen-in-Amethyst-Green-Purple-Black-Blue/1616275956.html

BUY fake here for 70$ there is no way to tell it appart other then a few secret tricks but as you can see the fake looks real even the packaging is the same.

A photo of the invoice cmoing from a official wholeseller will sort this out... but yours are DIRECT FROM CHINA so no chance of that i bet
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vual

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:01:08 AM

Offering free vouch copy for a reputable member.
Happy to try and write you a detailed review/put you in my sig!
Message me your address I will send you a vouch copy.

Honestly that is all johnniewalker does is bum review copys troll back threw his messages and you will find that is all he is good for.
Why not give someone else a chance i have been regestered longer then him. check profiles...... i
ll make you a video review if you send a review copy, share the love johnniewalker.... hey its not like i PMED you long before your reply 0_o

What's especially funny is that I commented 8 hours before he did, and I'm more established that both of you in terms of length of time and posts... But it's no big deal, the OP can choose who he wants. It's just a bit shitty..

Anyway, good luck selling dude.

True, in a fair world you would be the first choice...... such is life.  It shits me cause he picks the guy who would have no idea how to tell real from fake appart.
I consider smoking bongs my fucken day job Tongue and im a gold seller buyer on aliexpress 40k+ USD a month in purcahses to get gold Wink I asked the supplier straght out and they told me they are clones, granted maybe he isnt getting from here, but consider they are 100% identicaly appart from some small indescrepencys it will be very very easy to pawn the fakes off, best price i talked the supplier down to was 40$ wholesale (due to gold buyer status they give me better prices).

High quality copy ,thanks
(Message from Alibaba Suppliers Mobile App. http://mobile.alibaba.com)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:27:06 AM

Honestly that is all johnniewalker does is bum review copys troll back threw his messages and you will find that is all he is good for.
Why not give someone else a chance i have been regestered longer then him. check profiles...... i
ll make you a video review if you send a review copy, share the love johnniewalker.... hey its not like i PMED you long before your reply 0_o

What's especially funny is that I commented 8 hours before he did, and I'm more established that both of you in terms of length of time and posts... But it's no big deal, the OP can choose who he wants. It's just a bit shitty..

True, in a fair world you would be the first choice...... such is life.  It shits me cause he picks the guy who would have no idea how to tell real from fake appart.
I consider smoking bongs my fucken day job Tongue and im a gold seller buyer on aliexpress 40k+ USD a month in purcahses to get gold Wink I asked the supplier straght out and they told me they are clones, granted maybe he isnt getting from here, but consider they are 100% identicaly appart from some small indescrepencys it will be very very easy to pawn the fakes off, best price i talked the supplier down to was 40$ wholesale (due to gold buyer status they give me better prices).

Arent you sure these fuckers are the ones selling fakes and want you thinking they are real so you can buy from them?
avbforlife (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:35:28 AM

i dont want to be a buzzkill bro but they are 80$ right now from the right sources i will pm you direct escrow link to buy with paypal for 80$ now with that being said what is your new price you will sell me one for bitcoin for ?
If you want link to proove it hit me up

If you want to give me a review copy contact me, otherwise go fuck your self, rude little cunt.

sorry i didnt know they where cheap clones and i thought you came off very rude.
now i know i dont think i want to buy cheap clones....
will you sell me one cheaper and ill video review it for you?

-scott

actaully yours are cheap china clones and you are trying to scam everyone, only stupid one here is you thinking you will get away with it.

This guy is nothing but a poor beggar and is mad because I didn't give him a vouch copy. Get out of my thread.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:10:31 AM

i dont want to be a buzzkill bro but they are 80$ right now from the right sources i will pm you direct escrow link to buy with paypal for 80$ now with that being said what is your new price you will sell me one for bitcoin for ?

If you want to give me a review copy contact me, otherwise go fuck your self, rude little cunt.

sorry i didnt know they where cheap clones and i thought you came off very rude.

-scott

actaully yours are cheap china clones and you are trying to scam everyone, only stupid one here is you thinking you will get away with it.

This guy is nothing but a poor beggar and is mad because I didn't give him a vouch copy. Get out of my thread.
Self Moderate this thread, I hate users like that, and when you give them negative, they bite right back. xD
vual

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:08:43 AM

-scott

Self Moderate this thread, I hate users like that, and when you give them negative, they bite right back. xD

ya there is no point talking to scammers regardless he will be back with a VPN new account and a new scam....
dont say i didnt warn you all, i dont mind what he wants to call me, eeryone knows the estensive array of websites a own and contribute a hell of a lot to the comunity including working on some altcoins as lead dev etc.... It just goes to show that yes they are FAKE otherwise he wouldnt resort to insults to try make himself look better. End of story, better to take your fake products somewhere else big fella there not welcome here.

And no i dont want a peace of shit demo that will damage my health thanks... keep your shitty clones, even if you begged me to take it, now i wouldnt sorry, good luck with that.
vual

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:10:44 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 07:41:20 AM by vual

True, in a fair world you would be the first choice...... such is life.  It shits me cause he picks the guy who would have no idea how to tell real from fake appart.

Arent you sure these fuckers are the ones selling fakes and want you thinking they are real so you can buy from them?

sorry champ what does that mean in english?

Amusing but isnt it?? the OP didnt bother defending his scam, hahah for he knows he is in the wrong trying to pass of fake china clones as the real thing...... In reagrds to being a poor begger lol what dont you understand about aliexpress gold buyer account, like i said 40kUSD a month in purchases to get that..... yes 40,000$ USD a month.... hense why they will sell me EXACTLY THE SAME item as you have a SHITTY CHINA CLONE for only 40$ USD EACH.... i bet you paid at least 70$ and now you cant even sell them cause they are non legitimate..... fantastic investment idea, next time you consider scaming as being part of your bussiness plan think again. I would be as scarred as you to if i had a box of usless products that i couldnt even give away for free...

Due to your rudness on skype i took the liberty of resolving your ip also.... and in regards to a VPN there isnt one its his ISP.... so maybe he isnt a SCAMMER persay just a "bussiness" man not being truthfull about his product. Dont get me wrong, the item will arive and it will be in a nice box with a nice manual and look legit, but your smoking experiance will not be equivalent to a original.

Spose im just a poor begger , nothing better to do but beg for some shitty vaporiser??
a poor begger.... with more btc then he can poke a stick at lol, been a member here for 3 years....
and started mining almost 4 years ago... GOLD ON ALIEXPRESS what does that tell you?? means i spend almost half a million a year dropshipping from there.... trust me in know what im talking about, and people like you pop up every day.

Matter of fact im just a poor begger that spends more a month on hosting for vps and shared enviroments to run my sites then you probaly pay on rent...

Anyway this is the last you will hear from me in this thread unless someone speaks to me directly i dont want to hyjack his thread but i also dont want him to think that someone isnt onto him... Just dont say noone warned you.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:24:04 AM

True, in a fair world you would be the first choice...... such is life.  It shits me cause he picks the guy who would have no idea how to tell real from fake appart.

sorry champ what does that mean in english?

Amusing but isnt it?? the OP didnt bother defending his scam, hahah for he knows he is in the wrong trying to pass of fake china clones as the real thing...... In reagrds to being a poor begger lol what dont you understand about aliexpress gold buyer account, like i said 40kUSD a month in purchases to get that..... yes 40,000$ USD a month.... hense why they will sell me EXACTLY THE SAME item as you have a SHITTY CHINA CLONE for only 40$ USD EACH.... i bet you paid at least 70$ and now you cant even sell them cause they are non legitimate..... fantastic investment idea, next time you consider scaming as being part of your bussiness plan think again. I would be as scarred as you to if i had a box of usless products that i couldnt even give away for free...

Due to your rudness on skype i took the liberty of resolving your ip, If anyone did buy this crap and finds when it arrives it isnt up to standards and is poor quality due to being a CHEAP china clone then feel free to pm me and ill kindly forward you his ip to pass onto correct authoritys.  Cant let people get away with, this its pathetic. Yes skype, he was trying to get me to accept a review copy but i had to tell everyone they where real even when i knew they where not, they where his conditions, obviosuly i declined to those conditions i will only review the truth and not be paid to fabricate it, be carfull of the other review copy user may of got the same fabrication deal.
OP can you show us some proof that these aren't fakes?

I don't know, Maybe vaul has a point.

I would just go with trippy sticks, Takes the most THC out of your Bud, Vaul, Look them up, Even rappers talk about trippy sticks.
vual

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:25:47 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 07:36:13 AM by vual

i already told him how he can proove it he can take a photo of the invoice form factory, you will find its CHINA , EMS.... lol
also as yourself do you really think he has a brick and mortar headshop to be able to get wholesale from the original factory??

he refrained to link that conversation lol, but he did link the conversation where i was blantently playing dumb to try leech some self encrimination data from him.

I will check out the sticks you mention , myself i use a "MFLB" and its fucken fantastic!! (magic flight luanch box), the original obviosuly can get clone MFLB for 40$ but like the PAX clones they are usless and even bad for your health. These trippy sticks do they vape or do they combust the herb? I like the atmos raw but it combusts  the herb dosnt really vape it so essentialy its a mechanical pipe as opposed to a vap.

In reagrds to the MFLB one can find them for 120$ payment with bitcoin from a real brick and mortar shop in Nimbin AU called BringAbong.com.au
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:36:18 AM

i already told him how he can proove it he can take a photo of the invoice form factory, you will find its CHINA , EMS.... lol
also as yourself do you really think he has a brick and mortar headshop to be able to get wholesale from the original factory??

he refrained to link that conversation lol, but he did link the conversation where i was blantently playing dumb to try leech some self encrimination data from him.

I will check out the sticks you mention , myself i use a "MFLB" and its fucken fantastic!! (magic flight luanch box), the original obviosuly can get clone MFLB for 40$ but like the PAX clones they are usless and even bad for your health. These trippy sticks do they vape or do they combust the herb? I like the atmos raw but it combusts  the herb dosnt really vape it so essentialy its a mechanical pipe as opposed to a vap.
I will check those out, Although I don't light up very often, Needs my brains for work. Wink I get clumsy.... xD
vual

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:43:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-V0_VInl8

you be the judge but 170$ is standard price on ebay for fake pax.

show us a picture of 5 of those boxes open with the mouth peace lubricant in all boxes,
Then show us picture of 5 charging lights... then show us the back of 5 vaporisers in a image.

Do this and ill look like a outright idiot and forever hold me mouth shut, and you will gain over 8000 respect for that.
You cant loose doing this simple request, if you dont do this then you will look like the biggest lieing asshole out.
vual

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:51:14 AM

Done Selling

LMFAO DONE SELLING?Huh?? YA THATS LEGIT....
HAHAHA now remember for the future kids, listen to uncle vual he knows best.
Someone should of quoted OP for future prosperity
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:52:50 AM

Done Selling

LMFAO DONE SELLING?Huh?? YA THATS LEGIT....
HAHAHA now remember for the future kids, listen to uncle vual he knows best.
Someone should of quoted OP for future prosperity
LOL. I will keep that in mind next time, Thanks!
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:13:18 AM

Knew these were fakes. Price was way off.

He wouldn't provide further images or ship to UK even when I offered to arrange the shipping (I often collect from US suppliers as have a good rate with Fedex).

FYI my Magic Flights are $125 in BTC. - $125 / £80 / 100 Euro is the going rate at retail for the Maple Kit. Slightly more for the Walnut / Cherry.

All my items are genuine products either direct from manufacturer or from authorised UK / EU distributors. I have been selling vaporizers and smoking accessories for over 5 years and have nothing but positive feedback from customers. If anyone needs anything give me a shout.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265229.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:21:33 AM

Knew these were fakes. Price was way off.

He wouldn't provide further images or ship to UK even when I offered to arrange the shipping (I often collect from US suppliers as have a good rate with Fedex).

FYI my Magic Flights are $125 in BTC. - $125 / £80 / 100 Euro is the going rate at retail for the Maple Kit. Slightly more for the Walnut / Cherry.

All my items are genuine products either direct from manufacturer or from authorised UK / EU distributors. I have been selling vaporizers and smoking accessories for over 5 years and have nothing but positive feedback from customers. If anyone needs anything give me a shout.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265229.0
Vaul is good at this, More experienced if you ask me, I will take his word if your products are legit as well, which I highly hope.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: