Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 03:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a friendly observer  (Read 486 times)
The Observer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:30:44 PM

I dont often have opinions, so i am mainly here to watch and observe.
jasoncol

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

Hello Observer, 
I also have been observing this whole Bitcoin thing (and other cryptos)  for a while and it's crazy!. I spent my first bitcoins a couple of years ago when they were like $10 and now they're near $1000  so it's pretty exciting to see this idea becoming stronger with time.  Cheers.  Grin
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:41:02 AM

Hello Observer, 
I also have been observing this whole Bitcoin thing (and other cryptos)  for a while and it's crazy!. I spent my first bitcoins a couple of years ago when they were like $10 and now they're near $1000  so it's pretty exciting to see this idea becoming stronger with time.  Cheers.  Grin

I spend bitcoin very often, i have sold a few here and there to pay some bills and that kind of stuff, but for the most part i have just been hoarding them for the past 4 years or so. i dont really care what they are worth. i just like owning them.
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:46:13 AM

I am always trying to get my crypto to reproduce. trading, investing, etc. So far so good, easy to lose a bunch (done that too a few times)
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:06:34 AM

If there is one thing i have ever learned with bitcoin its DONT put it online, i have used bitcoin, sold bitcoin, exchanged bitcoin for alt coins, a lot of things face to face. Never been ripped off. But when it comes to online, i trust nobody, i have heard a ton of horror stories about bitcoin online, Escrows that are legit until they get that one large transaction that is too tempting, exchanges that are built with the soul purpose of building a good reputation just to get thousand of coin in their hands then they disappear over night. Hardware companies that sell valid hardware for a few months, then they get that huge reserve of bitcoin for orders and magically disappear over night. If there is one thing for certian i understand with bitcoin it is TRUST NO ONE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: