Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My last day here.  (Read 2258 times)
lucky7slick (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:34:41 PM

Hey everyone, hope all is good with you people. I've learned a lot on this site and even though I haven't post too often I've been taking in a lot of useful information from all the threads throughout the year. Silently watching what others are doing.

I just want to leave everyone with this: TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN MODS, ADMIN, HERO MEMBERS, 100+ FEEDBACK, Whatever doesn't matter. They will just slowly gain the community's trust and then BAMM!!!

I hope no one else is foolish enough to trust the feedback system on this forum, it's a complete and total joke. Have a good year everyone.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:38:00 PM

okay thanks and sorry for your losses  Undecided

manobra

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:50:37 PM

Give The details Please... Just don't lie... Only The truth
FenixRD

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I am Citizenfive.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:06:26 AM

Give The details Please... Just don't lie... Only The truth

Look at his previous posts.

Uberlurker. Been here since the Finney transaction. Please consider this before replying; there is a good chance I've heard it before.

-Citizenfive
bitbrasil

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:14:31 AM

I hope you recover from whatever loss you had man.  Undecided
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:07:50 AM

Hey everyone, hope all is good with you people. I've learned a lot on this site and even though I haven't post too often I've been taking in a lot of useful information from all the threads throughout the year. Silently watching what others are doing.

I just want to leave everyone with this: TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN MODS, ADMIN, HERO MEMBERS, 100+ FEEDBACK, Whatever doesn't matter. They will just slowly gain the community's trust and then BAMM!!!

I hope no one else is foolish enough to trust the feedback system on this forum, it's a complete and total joke. Have a good year everyone.

Sounds like someone shafted you .... no need to blame the whole community though Smiley
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:50:16 AM

Did it really take you so long to get it?

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:06:29 AM

Who knows he may come back as a different username
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:56:42 AM

Good luck and feel free to comeback.  Smiley
Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:18:38 AM

best wishes for you too  Sad

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:18:10 AM

Date Registered:    November 14, 2013, 07:54:43 AM

You didn't last long.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:23:37 AM

You didn't last long.

Very liberal use of the phrase "throughout the year" then Smiley
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:28:16 AM

You didn't last long.

Very liberal use of the phrase "throughout the year" then Smiley

Like his feedback suggests, he's probably an alt of a scammer, so he probably slipped up there.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:02:20 PM

Like anyone cares if its the last day of someone that posted 20 times. He must be sore about something, can't see why he would post otherwise, but anyway, bye to him.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:31:16 PM

Like anyone cares if its the last day of someone that posted 20 times. He must be sore about something, can't see why he would post otherwise, but anyway, bye to him.

I think he's sore about being exposed as an alt / scammer. They usually act this way.
mfpowernl

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:18:36 PM

Good luck and bye  Cheesy
Rsveen

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:20:41 PM

thanks for the warning
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:36:23 PM

sorry for you and good luck for your all other achievements in real life other then this bitcoins  Smiley

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

Fuck off and pay jakedeez, scammer.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:54:11 PM

its very interesting few days back he done 20btc deal and now leaving this forum because he lost as Tomatocage saying he is scammer surely

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: