Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: multi-currency wallet  (Read 216 times)
BTT737

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

Hello, I'm looking for a trustworthy multi-currency wallet. Can you suggest me any? I've tried Exodus, Jaxx, HolyTransaction, Blockchain info. But none of them were able to hold my selection of coins. So by now my only option is to keep some funds on my crypto-exchange accounts.  Sad

Do you know of a wallet that is compatible with a maximum quantity of various coins?

And one more question, if you don't mind. As for as I understand, all these wallets are centralized, wich means that the developers can get access to my funds, cannot they? If so, do you know of a decentralized multi-currency wallet?

Thanks in advance!
I give you an explanation about that. In my knowledge Jax and Exodus give the ability to the users to take their private key and the developer can't get access into it. Basically it used your privatekey and you can take them anytime.
have you tried I'mtoken? But just curious what was the name of your crypto?

Cardano for example, some others. Is there any wallets that include all of the top 100 coinmarketcap currencies? Or Onechain has the best diversity?
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

As far I know there are good to use multi-currency wallet right now, like :

For dekstop :

For Mobile :

Maybe you can try it
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

You should check MyEthereumWallet. This is the best wallet for me, you can have there every ERC20 coin so it is perfect. Good support can help you with any problem so check this wallet as fast as possible, because probably it is something what are you looking
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

Hello, I'm looking for a trustworthy multi-currency wallet. Can you suggest me any? I've tried Exodus, Jaxx, HolyTransaction, Blockchain info. But none of them were able to hold my selection of coins. So by now my only option is to keep some funds on my crypto-exchange accounts.  Sad

Do you know of a wallet that is compatible with a maximum quantity of various coins?

And one more question, if you don't mind. As for as I understand, all these wallets are centralized, wich means that the developers can get access to my funds, cannot they? If so, do you know of a decentralized multi-currency wallet?

Thanks in advance!
I would recommend FuzeX it's a debit card and can stored multiple crypto currencies. It has a very high level of security. Its like having trezor or ledger in a form of debit card.
devilbro

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

guys, what good decentralized wallet to choose?
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

1, Coinomi.
2, Jaxx
Android version, iOS, desktop version of the three platforms, and Google Chrome plug-in version of Firefox all have HD light wallet and support currency: BTC, ETH, ETC, DASH, REP, LTC, ZEC, RSK, and DAO.
3, imToken
ETH-centered Ethereum Asset Wallet, available in Android and iOS versions, supports ETH, DGD, MKR, REP, DAO, GNT, etc., and does not support ETC and BTC. Easy to use.
4. Kcash Wallet is a wallet that supports multiple chain currencies and currently supports 52 currencies. Very low transfer procedures, simple operation and very safe. Supports private key export. Later support currency exchange and credit card shopping. Users both at home and abroad appreciate the support.
5, AToken, multi-currency
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:20:03 AM

If the tokens you are currently holding consists of alot ERC-20 tokens. Then you must use metamask wallet for that. But since you also have major tokens like bitcoin, eth, etc. maybe you need to use the ewallet hardware which is ledger nano. It holds almost all of the tokens.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

Thanks in advance!

you can search like imtoken, coinomi, coinbase or other wallet. some of them can be installed on your phone.
yes i think it is centralized. i have never found the decentralized wallet with multiple cryptocurrencies.

Scregich (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

Thanks in advance!

you can search like imtoken, coinomi, coinbase or other wallet. some of them can be installed on your phone.
yes i think it is centralized. i have never found the decentralized wallet with multiple cryptocurrencies.

Why can we find decentralized multi wallets? Why nobody do it?
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:13:10 AM

Thanks in advance!
With this now, there is no problem using the Cryptonator or Coinbase and no developers will get to you. Look at Ledger also, in principle, the normal amount of crypto currency supports.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

The most reliable and safe is a crypto-coin downloaded from the official website of the cryptonyms, for example, the online wallet for the MyEtherWallet etherium. But such wallets usually support only one criterion, which is not very convenient.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Exodus
Exodus provides an excellent UI along with seamless performance. It is a desktop wallet and is not available for mobile devices. Your private keys remain secure on your device and never leave it. Exodus can even encrypt the private keys for you.

The cryptocurrency exchange, ShapeShift is integrated into Exodus, which provides you with one-click, efficient trading options. Exodus supports more than 10 different cryptocurrencies and doesn’t plan on adding support for more, in the near future, because they only support the tokens that are accepted by ShapeShift. Like Coinomi, Exodus is not an open source wallet.

Exodus might only support a handful of cryptocurrencies but is famous amongst the crypto community. The vast majority of the users reviewed it positively, mentioning the active and quick support.

Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Internal Coin Exchange: ShapeShift Integrated
Ease of use: Easy to use
Open Source: No
Private keys: Held by owner
Download link: https://www.exodus.io/releases/
Score (by Cryptocompare): 4.2
Recommended: Yes, and tested.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: