Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NoFiatCoin - Coin backed by Gold and Silver  (Read 2877 times)
Henark (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:39:37 PM

NoFiatCoin is a digital currency traded on the Ripple Network that is backed by actual bullion (Gold & Silver) and can be redeemed for the actual precious metals at any time.
NoFiatCoin (XNF) is a complementary coin to other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ripple. XNF is a coin that is transferred and traded on the Ripple network which is what makes it fast and flexible. By adding new services to NoFiatCoin, it will strengthen the digital currency community and promote people’s power in controlling their money.

Where can I get NoFiatCoin (XNF)?
On the Ripple Network. You must have an active ripple wallet and then you can get XNF on the ripple market or by contacting us directly and arranging for direct purchase. If you choose to contact us directly, understand that all transactions will be conducted on the ripple network.

http://www.nofiatcoin.com/
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:43:54 PM

Of course your website explains nothing of the tax implications involved, and I doubt you even have the necessary team of accountants in place to properly manage your OWN taxes for trading in collectible commodities such as gold and silver.

-Pass-
Henark (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:46:32 PM

Of course your website explains nothing of the tax implications involved, and I doubt you even have the necessary team of accountants in place to properly manage your OWN taxes for trading in collectible commodities such as gold and silver.

-Pass-

It's not my website, i just received a e-mail from Gecko Coin Central (another Ripple-connected coin) talking about it.  Smiley
lightyear69

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:54:01 PM

NoFiatCoin is a digital currency traded on the Ripple Network that is backed by actual bullion (Gold & Silver) and can be redeemed for the actual precious metals at any time.
NoFiatCoin (XNF) is a complementary coin to other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ripple. XNF is a coin that is transferred and traded on the Ripple network which is what makes it fast and flexible. By adding new services to NoFiatCoin, it will strengthen the digital currency community and promote people’s power in controlling their money.

On the Ripple Network. You must have an active ripple wallet and then you can get XNF on the ripple market or by contacting us directly and arranging for direct purchase. If you choose to contact us directly, understand that all transactions will be conducted on the ripple network.

What is the price of one XNF?
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:36:17 AM

It's trading around 300-400 XRP.
lightyear69

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:18:26 PM

It's trading around 300-400 XRP.

Hmm... but I am not too sure if this will work since its trading on Ripple. Is it safe to use ripple as this is completely decentralized?
mailmansDOG

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:26:13 PM

tbh I don't trust nothing ripple related...  Roll Eyes

lightyear69

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:18:51 PM

As per my knowledge, so far, no one trading on ripple had any issues with the network and in fact it works more securely than how bitcoin function.
lazyfellaw

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:26:57 PM

As per my knowledge, so far, no one trading on ripple had any issues with the network and in fact it works more securely than how bitcoin function.

People are keeping away from Ripple because its is controlled by someone and is not a complete decentralized.
lazyfellaw

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:34:26 PM

I saw someone saying- Ripple is the best way to legalize bitcoin Shocked  Shocked Shocked

Here is what the guy said-

Ripple is simply amazing!!

If you don’t know, Ripple is actually 3 different things…

1. It is an internet protocol (like FTP, HTTP, etc.) designed for the sole purpose to federate existing financial systems the same way SMTP brought all the different email companies under one umbrella.

2. It is a market place that allows for the exchange and sale of fiat and crypto currencies. 

3. It is a currency created, not to hold value, but to lubricate the system. By charging .00001 XRP per transaction …. on a scale that proportionally increases to the volume of transactions the sender creates…..it prevents spam and defends against denial of service attacks.

campeck

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:26:32 PM

Will you be accepting gold and silver for coins then also?
lightyear69

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:37:35 PM

Will you be accepting gold and silver for coins then also?

Why not! In today's time anything is possible so why not gold or silver for digital currencies. having bullion attached with cryptos will make them more attractive and it will inspire people from the third world countries as well who are a large gold and silver consumers.
lazyfellaw

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:22:34 PM

I find this to be shared here-

XNF can now be exchanged for Bitcoins (January 28, 2014)

Starting January 28, 2014, everyone can now exchange BTC for XNF, even without an active ripple wallet, through direct payment to NoFiatCoin's Bitcoin wallet

http://www.nofiatcoin.com/announcements.html
bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:19:09 PM

http://www.nofiatcoin.com/press.html

650 Oz of Gold acquired by Tilmore Investments S.R.L.  (April 13, 2014)
NoFiatCoin has acquired 1,370 ounces of gold from several gold vendors in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. This is the first batch of many more to come. The gold has been acquired on the 2nd hand market and it will be refined and minted into XNF coin designs. The deal was overseen by Dra. Jacqueline Perez Pina - Abogada Notario.
minad

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

How do we get NOFIATCOINS BACK? ?  i had 110 xnf on thier exchange Huh   why are people mean ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: