Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:26:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice: How can I stop my boyfriend for stop playing games all the time?  (Read 129 times)
Lebouft13 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Hi guys i need your help. I'm posting this on my boyfriends account so i hope he reads your replies.
Recently i started living with my boyfriend in the same house. At first everything was great and we were very happy. But nowadays all he does with his time and playing games on his phone. Sometimes 6 hours in a row. So often he just lays in his bed all day and does nothing. I don't know why he is so lazy. We hardly go out or do something together. He doesn't have a job too. He just working in his parents store sometimes, but even there he is playing all the time. It seems to me that he was lost motivation in his life. I have tried talking to him about it many times, but so far nothing has worked.
I hope you have so advice for him or me. Thanks in advance.
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

As long as you are not married to him, you should consider first, if he does not want to change, then you have to threaten him that you will leave him. I think that's a pretty powerful way.
upbeatiggy

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

To be honest I was in this situation myself (although I worked from home). I honestly didn't think much of the situation at the time, I was comfortable and content with my life. And I didn't realize I was wasting my time and neglecting my other half until they broke up with me. Although it was hash and foreseen base off my actions it was definitely the kick in the butt I needed to focus on myself and become a better person. I believe it could have been avoided if our communication skills were better. But I strongly believe everything happens for a reason.

So my advice would be make a list of what you believe is currently hurting your relationship. Something you can look over and weigh the good and bad about it. Memorize it, have sit down discussion with your partner about them. Turn off all distractions so you can communicate your point well. Don't except results right away or answer. Simply layout how you currently feel and hopefully they take that into consideration when thinking their actions over.

And go from there. Everyones relationships are different there's no solid way going about it. Hopefully this was somewhat helpful.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

I think you should talk to your boyfriend. Maybe he even doesn't know that his behavior bothers you. This is a really important problem, and I think he will take your concerns into consideration.
ethicalbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

Just squueze his balls to make him stop  Cheesy
Greathic1

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

why not play with him
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Talk to him, explain why you are unhappy and if he doesnt change, leave him. You deserve the best and if he doesn't want to put in the effort he's not worth you.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

You need to find out what made him lose motivation to do anything and address it. If he's not motivated to do anything, there's no stopping him from wasting his time on games
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: