Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:  🇳🇱 [ANN]🌲[ ICO - SQUARES ]👦[ MMORPG LIVE!]🐍  (Read 345 times)
squareware (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2019, 09:28:59 AM by squareware

Official announcement page,

For the mmorpg platform and the SQUARES tokens

s a multi-story driven 2D massive multi-player role playing game (mmorpg) where players can participate with quests to find items to create weapons and armor to trade for SQUARES on the marketplace and with other players. Players can battle enemies or other players in a private party in an old-school active battle system with the use of weapons and magix.

We are setting up thousands of random quests that will given to sprites all over the map and a few main story / quests to begin with.

Simple MASTERNODE packages for everyone to setup a masternode that are needed to function as a game server and proxy for connecting players on the crypchania platform. Depending the amount of players and time they are connected Masternodes receive SQUARES.

SQUARES are an ERC20 bases utility token for use on the CrypChania platform as an ingame currency, items and character status vessel.

Their are 444.444.444[SQR] SQUARES IN TOTAL.

Pre-sale: 1[ETH] -》 5.000 [SQR]
START not determined
SOFTCAP 12.500.000 [SQR]
HARDCAP 25.000.000 [SQR]
If softcap is not reached fonds will be returned.
To keep it a simple and clean contract has no bonusses of any kind and because we are a small team to keep costs low there are no bounties. SQUARES are not tradable / usable by investors till after the alpha release.

Main-sale after ALPHA release
(hopefully around Juli 2019)
1[ETH] -》 2.500 [SQR]
HARDCAP 50.000.000[SQR]
Bounties and bonusses are available.

REGISTER TO PLAY ON THE MULTIPLAYER ASPECT. A REAL EMAIL IS NOT NEEDED. YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED RIGHT AFTER REGISTERING AND READY TO LOGIN.
Acounts are not transferd to the alpha release which is developt after a succesfull softcap is reached on the pre-ico.

Token and CrowdFund contract is still
IN DEVELOPMENT / LEARNING without it no pre-sale arcourse. Any help would be nice :-)  
Source of these contracts will be released for the public to be open and transparant.

The main components will be further developt and completed after the softcap is reached as wel a other components needed for the platform. Please see the roapdmap for info what will be released and when.

Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
squareware (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 08:03:28 PM by squareware

Crypchania updates:

Updated game mechanics 24.5.2018
Fishing is available for creating a fish collection.
Get a rod at the fishing pond trough (scotties beam at the key item menu).
Character switching (just the skin) trough the mirrors.

Updated 2.6.2018
Users can hit switches that are broadcasted trough the servers and maps. Creating a pvp shortly.

Updated the whitepaper 22.5.2018
Implementing a second chain in the near future wich uses
erc-721 tokens for game items, cards and pets.
to be tradable amongst other players.
squareware (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:19:07 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 07:56:42 AM by squareware

Place holder
Updates:

Pre sale q4 2018

Main sale 2019
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

Of course the game sphere is very popular today and projects of this subject are usually popular, the more so if it's about games using blockchain. I will follow the development of your project
squareware (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

Of course the game sphere is very popular today and projects of this subject are usually popular, the more so if it's about games using blockchain. I will follow the development of your project
Thank you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

You wrote "We create thousands of random quests that will be given to sprites throughout the map and a few basic plots / quests to get started." The idea in my opinion is interesting and very fashionable among young people. There was such a famous game of catching Pokémon. If you do everything correctly, the project will be interesting.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

There is literally nothing about the team behind the project so far???
If ICO with teams & devs can b scams too, why would i trust such an ICO with " Ghost Team(s)"?

Once you provide such informations, people may get interested to buy your ERC20 tokens, until then all i can say, stay away of this peeps, especially the noobs.

Crypto is already screwed with scams, last one is HashScam, i mean HashCard with a team with face reveal, yet they made it plain scam, i won't trust a project with a ghost Team ".
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

first, i hope you will fixed up your official website before you run an ICO for your project dev,,
as i see there is an error with the main website now http://crypchania.com
thank you
squareware (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 04:40:59 PM by squareware

[...]

dzkrb1966, Yes the basic principle will be to create a list of items / enemies and character variables, like skills, lvl, exp.
And then we setup a trigger like: get, touch, defeat, time,l and receive.

The items you get from the quests or to be bought with SQUARES are used for crafting to sell the better ITEM / Weapon or armor for SQUARES on the marketplace for a fixed price depeninding on the stats you can give your crafted item which is depending on crafting skill lvl. Special swords are once cradted by special items afcourse to keep keep player challanged.

For example a simple random quest good be;
get 5 items in 10 minutes to receive x item or x [SQUARES],
Touch tile xyz (talk to)
Defeat 10 enemies with id.
And their could be more complex quests: get 100 exp from defeating enemy id in 60 minutes to receive x item.

[...] ".
It is true we are a very small team and myself is in a learning fase for creating smart contracts on the ethereum network. From what i Understand in your question is that you can't find the team members. Where you be able to play the game on the main site? There you see a menu with login / etc and also the team. But you are right and I shall update the whitepaper describing myself and the other team members. However I did explain in the whitepaper what will happen after the ICO which is hiring more team members and pay then accordingly with the funds from the ico.

[...]

I'am sorry. I did make some changes with the fishing and a new character selection last night and also rerouted the nodejs server. I'am aware of the error and fixed it now

I tested the game with: chrome, firefox, brave, samsung mobile browser and the mobile chrome app. I shall test is with safari soon.

squareware (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

first, i hope you will fixed up your official website before you run an ICO for your project dev,,
as i see there is an error with the main website now http://crypchania.com
thank you

Error should be gone now. Do you please want to chek it again?
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

After your clarifications it is clear that the project will be interesting. A lot of gamers are ready to shell out a lot of money to improve their weapons, tanks, swords and more.
squareware (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

After your clarifications it is clear that the project will be interesting. A lot of gamers are ready to shell out a lot of money to improve their weapons, tanks, swords and more.

Thank you.
Also any feedback regards this project / whitepaper / team / gamemechanics / masternodes will be appriciated. We are working hard behind the scenes on a pvp way to interact with each other on the map to have some compitition.
squareware (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

First pvp minigame is ready.
Treasure chaise... the first player that finds the treasure wins.

Every 3 minuten starts a new game.Where players pay a fee upfront for 10 SQUARES to fill up the chest.
Players are randomly transferred to a 50×50 map where a treasure is hidden on of the tiles, the chest changes location from time to time so everything is based on luck. First player wins the pot + items for participating, where 10% of the SQUARES goes to the system.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
squareware (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Ok,  Cool  thnx for your tip.

https://crypchania.slack.com
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

You have it written. "Players can fight enemies or other players at a private party in an active old school combat system using weapons and magic." I propose to make the game multi-user and with a virtual reality. Imagine you are at a party, and there are a bunch of your colleagues with glasses of virtual reality. What can the party turn out into?
squareware (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

You have it written. "Players can fight enemies or other players at a private party in an active old school combat system using weapons and magic." I propose to make the game multi-user and with a virtual reality. Imagine you are at a party, and there are a bunch of your colleagues with glasses of virtual reality. What can the party turn out into?

Not sure if this works for 2d tiled based games. However There are some great other projects that implements virtual  3d into the world, decentraland for example.
This game is 2d oriented, to get the old school simplicity and feeling.

As a gamers perspective sometimes the envirement or the visuals doesn't realy matter that much, its the gameplay that is important to get players hooked, Mario is a good example, 2d side scrolling 8bit graphics and still played.

We can do some co-op maps where 2 or more players enter and need to work thogether to get to the finnish, the possibillities are endless never the less.
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

Games with a bunch of quests are very popular. But, that's the problem. There are a lot of them. Your game should be better than others and the players should know about it, then the business will go.
squareware (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Games with a bunch of quests are very popular. But, that's the problem. There are a lot of them. Your game should be better than others and the players should know about it, then the business will go.

Yes that is true, when you have time you can play the demo to get the feeling about the game. Maybe invite some one for a small pvp game
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

Very cool idea. I support. I personally, like many of my friends, like active games with a link to different geographical coordinates. I think this is the next step in the development of the global game industry.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: