Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 11:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few newbie questions.  (Read 494 times)
M00glemuffins (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:57:12 AM

Hi all,

So I just recently started doing some mining and was confused a little as to the information showing up on my dashboard for my pool. When i first started up the miner, the dashboard did not show that the worker was active or that I had any hashrate for about 20 mins. At that point the hashrate appeared, the worker showed as active and it seemed everything was good. Now, several hours later my miner is still running but if I check on my dashboard it doesn't show a hashrate, the worker says inactive, and it says 0 on valid/invalid round shares and 0 for everything else.

Do those not update until the group completes something? Is variance in displaying the data normal?

The other question I had was how to add another worker into the .bat file. Do I just add another username.workername -p workerpassword after the first one?

Thanks for the help!
Nightwatchman

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:21:36 AM

Generally speaking I think the pool dashboards are considered either delayed or plain inaccurate.

The pools even advise using the data from your cgminer as a more accurate record of your mining rates.

The inactive worker is a possibly an issue. Is your mining client showing that you are having success?

If all else fails, try restarting your mining client.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: