Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 01:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Diversification.. You suggestions please  (Read 420 times)
Possum (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:14:34 AM

Hi

I have both Bitcoins and Quarks. What other coins would you suggest I get.

What coins other than Bitcoins have the greatest movement. Is there a site I can view to see what coins are moving the best.

Thank you...

MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:59:33 AM

Hi

I have both Bitcoins and Quarks. What other coins would you suggest I get.

What coins other than Bitcoins have the greatest movement. Is there a site I can view to see what coins are moving the best.

Thank you...

In my experience, the feedback you are about to receive will, generally, be relative to the different coins that the repliers are currently holding.  Maybe that's unfair, but it's also a reasonable assumption.  I'm not too interested in chasing the latest pump & dump coin-of-the-moment and instead have tried to look at some sort of possible longer-term feasibility of the coin.

Personally, recently I've mined: TAG, Digitalcoin, Worldcoin and Litecoin and also find the eMunie project currently in beta very interesting as well.

Best of luck in your selections...
ning

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:33:04 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 03:51:38 AM by ning

Any kind of coins that is designed to address the wishes listed here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardfork_Wishlist
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: