Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer running slow  (Read 1120 times)
captplanet (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:30:18 AM

Hey all,

So I'm up and running with my antminers(4), however AMU0, and it's always AMU0 no matter what order I plug them in, is running slowly. It will pick up for a bit then die down again. Is there a reason for this? my current cgminer argument list is: D:\cgminer\cgminer.exe --bmsc-options 115200:20 -o stratum+tcp://us1.eclipsemc.com:3333 -u a***** -p ** --bmsc-freq 0981 --usb :4

And I've attached a screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/yjn44Hf.png

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank in advance!
captplanet (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:55:23 AM

Okay, that issue was fixed by switching to the modified bfgminer posted in the tips and tricks for the U1s. My next question is: How do I stop all the hardware errors of ant3? Is it possibly due to the software being in its infancy? Because I notice it's just that one and it's sitting next to a window with 14deg weather outside and one of those arctic breeze usb fans on it, so I doubt it's overheating. EDIT: I did just figure out that everytime it's restarted, it's a different miner that's got the errors, while the other stay pristine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: