Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🐉 Coin Governance System - On-Chain Insurance for ICO Investors 🔥  (Read 971 times)
xruben (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 11:16:03 AM by xruben

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TELEGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  FACEBOOK  |  MEDIUM  

The Coin Governance System is an on-chain insurance mechanism to protect ICO investors from scams and bad practices, more information can be found on https://cgs.vote.

If you have any questions, please leave them here or ask us on Telegram. Official Community Managers of CGS on Bitcointalk are annelous-CGS and adrianclv-CGS. You can also send an email to info@cgs.vote if you have any questions or feedback.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TELEGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  FACEBOOK  |  MEDIUM  
PabloMore

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

There we go!!!

This project will eliminate ICO scams forever!
annelous-CGS

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects

Thanks!! Let me know if you need any more information!
skylord56

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:13:34 AM by skylord56

This coin has been added

on Altcoin Discord Group
Add yourself too to stay up to date with

Good luck team!

https://discord.io/altcoin

Want a preview review before mining?
Every week a report with Rating of all new coins.

annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

This coin has been added

on AltcoinCommunity Telegram Group
Add yourself too to stay up to date with

Good luck team!

https://t.me/AltcoinCommunity

Want a preview review before mining?
Every week a report with Rating of all new coins.

Thanks for the support. If you need any information, definitely let us know!
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Excellent. Considering the fact that the number of fraud in the field of carrying out the ICO only increases, I think your services can be in demand.
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

Excellent. Considering the fact that the number of fraud in the field of carrying out the ICO only increases, I think your services can be in demand.

Thanks for your support! Governance solutions are very needed indeed! If you would like to try the CGS, it's working in testnet Smiley https://testnet.cgs.vote
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

The CGS is working on the Kovan testnet of Ethereum, here you can find a tutorial on how to use it: https://medium.com/coin-governance-system/coin-governance-system-platform-tutorial-3578527f1d8d  Grin
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

"The Coin Governance System is an on-chain insurance mechanism to protect ICO investors from scams and bad practices". Next, this will be very useful and may have an important role in Crypto Business. I hope many people will support this project. But I cannot find about the price of every 1 CGS token? Can you tell me.  
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

if the ICO market had been develop as a industy? they are a lots of project was doing the server for the ICO market.
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors🔥: https://icoholder.com/en/coin-governance-system-21969 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.  

Thanks, we saw it! Amazing  Grin
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic

Hi! Our CTO is Adrián Calvo and software architect is Carlos Mora.

They have developed the MVP that is currently working on Kovan Network of Ethereum, you can try it hereGrin

annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

if the ICO market had been develop as a industy? they are a lots of project was doing the server for the ICO market.

Yes, all together we can make the ICO industry safer and more attractive. We protect ICO investors against scams and bad practices.

Let us know if you would like to try the CGS!
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

wow, I think Coin Governance System is a brilliant project innovation. Further, the benefits offered by the project will be needed by all ICO investors around the world. An on-chain insurance mechanism should be created to support and protect investors of ICO from scams and bad practices. It is caused those issues more and more appearing lately.       
acolmenaresc

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

What an interesting project to protect ICO investors, really really good thing you guys got going. Safety has been a big deal for a while, a lot of projects going totally dark... Angry
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

"The Coin Governance System is an on-chain insurance mechanism to protect ICO investors from scams and bad practices". Next, this will be very useful and may have an important role in Crypto Business. I hope many people will support this project. But I cannot find about the price of every 1 CGS token? Can you tell me.  

Thanks for your words, we appriciate your support!

70,000,000 CGS tokens will be for sale during the ICO. Softcap is $1,000,000 USD, hard cap is $10,000,000 . So expected token price during ICO is around $0,15.

Let us know if you have any other questions  Smiley
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

wow, I think Coin Governance System is a brilliant project innovation. Further, the benefits offered by the project will be needed by all ICO investors around the world. An on-chain insurance mechanism should be created to support and protect investors of ICO from scams and bad practices. It is caused those issues more and more appearing lately.       

We totally agree with you on the need for an insurance/governance solution for ICOs to protect investors. We appreciate your support a lot!  Grin

We already have a working MVP, would you like to try it?

annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

What an interesting project to protect ICO investors, really really good thing you guys got going. Safety has been a big deal for a while, a lot of projects going totally dark... Angry

Grin Great to hear you find our project interesting! Your support is very appriciated.

Our MVP is currently working on the Kovan testnet of Ethereum. Would you like to try it out?
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 09:58:41 AM by annelous-CGS

TRY OUR TESTNET AND EARN UP TO $60 IN CGS TOKENS

If you try our testnet you can earn up to 400 CGS. Please read about the bounty testnet here
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: