Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:33:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the near future looks like for BTC.  (Read 2670 times)
FireBTC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:23:06 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 01:42:05 AM by BadBear

I have been an BTC trader for about 2 years now. I started with 6 BTC when they were under $100 each. Then I got that up to 10 by selling hi and buying low. I have been watching the trends for some time now and I believe the market is going to drop back to the $500s pretty soon. I was reading this website that explained that BTC is going up because new investors are trying to make a quick buck with their holiday money. Once the price keeps dropping, most new investors are going to dump their BTC. Then in about April or May, the price of BTC will go back up and will peak at around $1100 or so.

I got all my info for this from this site: malware link removed

It's a pretty interesting read. My friend showed me it about six months back and everything they have posted has been generally true. Let me know what you guys think about my theory.
rix5

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:33:16 AM

could be right, if mainstream adoption and adoption for e-commerce (overstock, zynga and friends), further developement and/or a stockmaretcrash/financial-crisis-scenario doesn't get in the bear's way Wink
ning

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:18:10 AM

"Who knows what the tide could bring?"
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:40:53 AM

Well, you have a 50% chance of being right, so its not like its some huge bold claim, LOL.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:58:10 AM

I have been an BTC trader for about 2 years now. I started with 6 BTC when they were under $100 each. Then I got that up to 10 by selling hi and buying low. I have been watching the trends for some time now and I believe the market is going to drop back to the $500s pretty soon. I was reading this website that explained that BTC is going up because new investors are trying to make a quick buck with their holiday money. Once the price keeps dropping, most new investors are going to dump their BTC. Then in about April or May, the price of BTC will go back up and will peak at around $1100 or so.

I got all my info for this from this site: http://btctradingsignals.netau.net/

It's a pretty interesting read. My friend showed me it about six months back and everything they have posted has been generally true. Let me know what you guys think about my theory.

Everything they posted has been generally true? I glanced over the 1st 6 posts and saw a lot that didn't become true. Are there calls they made that you find particularly impressive?

For instance their prediction post on January 5th 2013 says:

I include as usual in this first post of the year a forecast for the 2013, considering actual volatility it will be very hard for BTC/USD to go above 18.7$ before the end of 2013; at the same time bitcoin shouldn’t go under 9.6$ (that correspond also to the recent double bottom).
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:20:14 AM

it will be very hard for BTC/USD to go above 18.7$ before the end of 2013

Only a few dollars off but pretty accurate Tongue

Interpolating that interpretation, $18.7 to $1100 makes their current prediction $64.7k.
(it's like interpreting women Tongue)

$64.7k is a bit high but within the realm of possibility Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:09:31 AM

I got all my info for this from this site: http://btctradingsignals.netau.net/

BTC trader for about 2 years already?

Why did you only register on this forum yesterday? Just weren't interested in talking until now?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pteppic

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:22:47 AM

The price 2 years ago was under $10 never mind under $100. Which you might have remembered if you were really around then...

"Remember too on every occasion which leads you to vexation to apply this principle: not that this is a misfortune, but that to bear it nobly is good fortune." - Marcus Aurelius
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:56:42 AM

with such a volatile stock, there will always be desperado's who shout FIRE!
if you are frightened, sell, because you are in the wrong game.

interesting post tho.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:18:03 AM

You bought in 2 years ago under 100 eh?

I don't believe a single word OP says, besides the seeing $500 soon part.  Wink

empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:28:56 AM

You bought in 2 years ago under 100 eh?

I don't believe a single word OP says, besides the seeing $500 soon part.  Wink

yeah, lol, the OP is not speaking much truth. I bought in under 100 8 months ago Smiley
segeln

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:50:59 AM

that BTC is going up because new investors are trying to make a quick buck with their holiday money. Once the price keeps dropping, most new investors are going to dump their BTC.
Real Investors don`t sell since they are longterm interested
Only Joe average does
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:55:33 AM

that BTC is going up because new investors are trying to make a quick buck with their holiday money. Once the price keeps dropping, most new investors are going to dump their BTC.
Only Joe average does

Traders buy and sell all the time, both professional ones, and "joe lunch-bucket" types Smiley

Dedicated professional traders can make a killing in a market as volatile as bitcoin. Don't dismiss this option. "Sit and hold" isn't the only option.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:07:01 PM

Only Joe average does

Traders buy and sell all the time, both professional ones, and "joe lunch-bucket" types Smiley

Dedicated professional traders can make a killing in a market as volatile as bitcoin. Don't dismiss this option. "Sit and hold" isn't the only option.

Investors invest and traders trade, no?
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:10:47 PM

Only Joe average does

You can be both an investor and a trader at the same time. For example, I believe in bitcoin long-term, believe it will be worth much more in 5 years than now. So I'm an investor at heart. But when a big sell-off occurs, I don't just sit there. I buy some cheap bitcoin and sell them again when the price gets back to value. So I'm both an investor and trader.
raskul

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:13:32 PM

Only Joe average does

You can be both an investor and a trader at the same time. For example, I believe in bitcoin long-term, believe it will be worth much more in 5 years than now. So I'm an investor at heart. But when a big sell-off occurs, I don't just sit there. I buy some cheap bitcoin and sell them again when the price gets back to value. So I'm both an investor and trader.

in the immortal words of Mr Punch.. thatsthewaytodoit.

Grin

jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:24:38 PM

If you really have been trading for 2 years, you should not be too concerned about "near future."
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:29:03 PM

Why did you only register on this forum yesterday? Just weren't interested in talking until now?

I have been buying and spending Bitcoin since early 2011.

I have been speculating in Bitcoin since Nov 2013.

I registered here in April 2013

Something not right here!? That just doesn't make no sense!

What the hell is going on?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Grinderman

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:42:27 PM

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/2x7du.jpg

1200 in March, just my prediction.
raskul

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:43:28 PM

1200 in March, just my prediction.

i'd say you have that just about spot on.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: