Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin started its uplift ??  (Read 432 times)
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

No, and it won't until we have the final washout which will take the price down to 3.5-4k and potentially as low as 2k.  There's far to much hope I'm these forums, only when fear dominates and everyone has sold or is short can the next bull market start.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

As of now, the price of bitcoin has been increased by 1.62% today. Whereas ETH is falling down. Will btc price go up go forward?? I am afraid to make any investment as this moment. Whats your thought??

you should not be afraid to invest, dude. bitcoin prices will definitely increase again and repeat the history in previous years. indeed we are still experiencing a very deep correction, but believe me this will not last long. mid or late June later the price will re-touch the number $ 15,000 because I see the market continues to pump prices to move back on the rise.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

I don't think so dude, just only a day passed and btc's price already dropped around $8720. This is not definitely a good sign for btc. So for your question, my answer is NO (right this very moment). But well, I'm still hoping that btc will finally recover soon. Don't lose hope, maybe June is the month where btc skyrockets, who knows? Grin
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

This week is not a good week for bitcoin. I thought consensus will give some light on bitcoin but i was wrong,  bitcoin is down again , but once bitcoin pass the 10,000$ its the start of a bullish trend.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

As of now, the price of bitcoin has been increased by 1.62% today. Whereas ETH is falling down. Will btc price go up go forward?? I am afraid to make any investment as this moment. Whats your thought??
Normal fluctuations then it will be decreased by 1% - 3% depends on the current market condition and the price flow lately the same thing with ETH and other altcoins they will be dragged by the bloodbaths, there would be a chance to go upward but the exact time is unknown, then wait for another decrease to invest if there's any in the future.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

No i wont think so, because the price is not uplift. Normal fluctuations only happen in the bitcoin. It doesn't go high and doesn't go very low. It struggles between 5 to 6. In between there are so many fluctuations is going on. This week is not good for bitcoin only one day the price increase high after that it would be in decrease range. We cannot say in this situation bitcoin is uplift. Surely bitcoin will increase now the correctiom period is over hereafter the price starts to increase as we expect.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

This week is not a good week for bitcoin. I thought consensus will give some light on bitcoin but i was wrong,  bitcoin is down again , but once bitcoin pass the 10,000$ its the start of a bullish trend.

This week was a normal week for Bitcoin, people think it's not good because their expectations are sky high, and you fit in that category of people as well. If you remain conservative and only focus on things that matter (actual developments contributing to Bitcoin's utility) you won't be disappointed at all. Consensus proves that past events and happenings don't necessarily offer any guarantees in the future. If you see a certain event getting hyped up and the market isn't responding, then you can be sure that nothing will happen. It would actually be a good low range short opportunity, but not many average people have the balls to short during a time where the market is expected to increase.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

It would actually be a good low range short opportunity, but not many average people have the balls to short during a time where the market is expected to increase.

I actually considered opening a short position, but then 250M $ of USDT were issued
by Tether. This made me hesitant, because we all know that Tether has driven the price
action many times. Otherwise I completely agree that this is actually a good short opportunity,
because there is just no hype at the moment and the Consensus rally never materialized.

Besides, the trading volume at the major exchanges has also been rather low in the last
few days.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

Sadly it is down now by $7,985 but the good news is don't be afraid to invest to bitcoin right now.

This is the best time for you to buy bitcoin as it can go easily back to $8,300 and so on. Through this, it will give you the calmness of your mind that you bought at the right time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

Bitcoin will be taking a few fallback but it is just starting to earn a burst swing before it goes up. And you might wanna hold it for a couple of months before you go trading it because it could be worth it if you hold it long. Better buy sooner while the price was still low or you might regret it later if you missed out the price.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

Such growth percentage of 1.62% is just a huge indication that bitcoin are really moving high in any moment from now. Ans seeing such increase, I may suggesting to invest with ETH since knowing that it is in a little bit low than of previous days. Cause it could be possible that it will pump also in the following days.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Currently the price is down and the current price may be a correction or there may be some more reasons for the dip. Don't worry, Bitcoin price always increases or shoots up when it reaches the least price of the year immediately within another weeks time. I expect the price may go to $12k within this month end and at least $15k within June end.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

as of today Bitcoin is still in downtrend we need to understand market is now on consolidation of prices we should wait for positive trend until we see uptrend
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Such growth percentage of 1.62% is just a huge indication that bitcoin are really moving high in any moment from now. Ans seeing such increase, I may suggesting to invest with ETH since knowing that it is in a little bit low than of previous days. Cause it could be possible that it will pump also in the following days.
I hope that in the near future the price will raise more as compare to that of today. Lots of people invest in bitcoin in the hope that they will make good profits in the future from their holding. Patience is mandatory to hold your bitcoin because the price has been corrected so many times and is continued. We should not lose faith in bitcoin and hope for good days.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Don't be afraid dude because waiting is worth in bitcoin there are so many people that are now rich because of bitcoin and imagine if you are one of those someday. Don't be afraid in investing right now even though the price is not that high. Keep feeling positive.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

Most of people here willl tell you something like : just wait, it will be 10/12/15K soon. It always bounce off. In fact, they believe it just because it has happened few times in the past. NO other reason. So, try to decide by yourself.
Now we are going down. May be it will be resistance level at 7k or 6.8K. And if it fail - 5K is next goal.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Bitcoin is the market leader & it’s a great news also for users of btc because it’s a open truth that the price of bitcoin will be increase and this will be double so ETH will be fall we also know because of its usefulness so investing on btc is the best idea for investors and after few days later the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I mean double.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

[/quote
Well, this price decrease in the past day is just a natural occurrence and people has to calm down speculating to much of the negative side, this is called volatility, Im pretty sure the price will stabilized soon. Actually if you would check the price of this week say Yesterday May 23,  and compare it to the same date last year it is pretty much near to each other and the movement is also very close from 7800-8k so I guess this is just a normal price movement and investors must just take it slow and hold.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

The price of Bitcoin is flactuating a lot these days. Right now, the chances of price getting higher is more likely. If you are a long term investor, you can try investing now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

The price of Bitcoin is flactuating a lot these days. Right now, the chances of price getting higher is more likely. If you are a long term investor, you can try investing now.

Well this kind of movement is always better for long term investors than day traders since day after day it gives them opportunities to but at a quite low price. Swing traders also can take advantage of the current situation for small profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: