Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin started its uplift ??  (Read 432 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

The current price increase cannot be considered as the uplift beginning. From the way the price moves between time it looks like a regular growth. Possibly if the green trend continues for a longer time period it can be considered that bitcoin has begun to uplift. Until then. I don't find this to be an assured uplift.
bellmen08

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is in recovery stage. But, within end of June the price will certainly increase. So, if you hold your coins or invest on it you'll be able to earn a lot amount of money.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

don't think negatively my man, market is going to be fine. increasing and decreasing is the part of the game. but it won't decrease that much which gonna harm you right now. it's my understanding. so stay strong.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

don't think negatively my man, market is going to be fine. increasing and decreasing is the part of the game. but it won't decrease that much which gonna harm you right now. it's my understanding. so stay strong.
Yes the price which is down and uptrend is part of the market. We have to be patient during the time of down trend since the market lately is having a slow movement. Holding our coins for now is also a better options anyway bitcoin price will give a nice move upwards.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

In recent times bitcoin price are not up to the mark. But i think it will change in near future. So don't worry about its present price. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
jamesmitchel018

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

It’s a great news also for users of btc because it’s a open truth that the price of bitcoin will be increase and this will be double so ETH will be fall we also know because of its usefulness so investing on btc is the best idea for investors and after few days later the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I mean double. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

As of now, the price of bitcoin has been increased by 1.62% today. Whereas ETH is falling down. Will btc price go up go forward?? I am afraid to make any investment as this moment. Whats your thought??

I too expect the same.  The price should grow now.  We do not have any specific news on why the value is still low and being stable between 7000 to 7500 dollars. I would predict that if the value starts growing now then obviously the bitcoin price is going to touch the moon in few weeks . So kindly invest as much as you can.  You can choose few other top listed coins as well
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

As of now, the price of bitcoin has been increased by 1.62% today. Whereas ETH is falling down. Will btc price go up go forward?? I am afraid to make any investment as this moment. Whats your thought??
yesterday is also the same as this rose a few percent until red red back if seen in a period of one week the state of the graph decreased even though in the day there is an increase.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Don't be afraid, because the profit it's in your intention. Bitcoin/Eth is in the downtrend.. but it doesn't mean it will not promising a profit for you, crypto still has a long life and its popularity is still in the middle, the possibility/chance of a pump is still high there.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Precisely with this kind of correction you are required to invest,don't be afraid cause if you're afraid someday you will regret with these words.That everyone builds BTC with good value now compared to 5 years ago and we all will definitely continue to grow BTC value.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Precisely with this kind of correction you are required to invest,don't be afraid cause if you're afraid someday you will regret with these words.That everyone builds BTC with good value now compared to 5 years ago and we all will definitely continue to grow BTC value.

You are right. But this is easy said. The majority of the people won't act like that. It's all about human psyche in that regard.
Humans behave like gregarious animals. If there's panic in the market and the masses are dumping, only a few have the guts to do the exact opposite, even if they have studied Bitcoin's fundamentals. In the beginning I had to my force myself as well to buy when there's blood in the streets. There was always some concerns left, that Bitcoin might not go up again. With the years however you get resilient to that psyche stuff and every time Bitcoin makes a huge dip I buy the hell out of it with money I can afford to lose.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Market will increase for sure from now onwards. The bad or tough time of the market is almost over now. We simply need to get ready for big surprises that bitcoin is holding back for us. Bitcoin is nothing like going to soar in the coming months badly. The end of the year and the 8th month are always favorable for bitcoin and its supporters. Market stability shows that the ordeal is over for the market.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Market will increase for sure from now onwards. The bad or tough time of the market is almost over now. We simply need to get ready for big surprises that bitcoin is holding back for us. Bitcoin is nothing like going to soar in the coming months badly. The end of the year and the 8th month are always favorable for bitcoin and its supporters. Market stability shows that the ordeal is over for the market.
Thank god! There is someone who is really confident about the bright future of this currency and is not worried about these minor downfalls. All hardships are going to over because bitcoin is after a month or two entering into the phase of success and unlimited surprises. This is why every other investor is at the moment concerned genuinely about collecting their bitcoin what they lost or what they wanted to have.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

1.62% is hardly a price increase to be optimistic about imo.

It goes up and down daily.

I'm a holder so i'm not too interested in these small fluctuations.
Yeah nothing really could make you have a big opportunity to make profit at the current unstable market condition , you get a little profit today but got a bigger loss later and repeat ... That's how weak hands always in disadvantage especially when you know nothing but making money in greedy way. Just watch it for now and set your buy position later on the real up rally.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

1.62% is hardly a price increase to be optimistic about imo.

It goes up and down daily.

I'm a holder so i'm not too interested in these small fluctuations.
Yeah nothing really could make you have a big opportunity to make profit at the current unstable market condition , you get a little profit today but got a bigger loss later and repeat ... That's how weak hands always in disadvantage especially when you know nothing but making money in greedy way. Just watch it for now and set your buy position later on the real up rally.
Holding is a good suggestion in this weak market. If anyone will trade in this market then he will lose much of his investment. In the beginning of the year when the market was better I was earning better income for my living but after that when the market start to decline then I did not stopped to trade and because of that I lost a lot of my money and now I am not doing trade and I am just holding them and waiting for the good time to come.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

Bitcoin will be taking a few fallback but it is just starting to earn a burst swing before it goes up. And you might wanna hold it for a couple of months before you go trading it because it could be worth it if you hold it long. Better buy sooner while the price was still low or you might regret it later if you missed out the price.
If we observe the price is not increasing on the whole. It is on the way down. For many days the price was stuck between $8000 to $8500 but now it is below $8000. It means that there is no uplift in the price. All prediction till date is proved false and people are misguided. Now people understand where to invest their hard earn money.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

If you are afraid to invest right now that the price is not moving much and that it is very low and that if you hold for the long term you are almost guarantee to get profits then you are not prepared to be in this market you are the kind of people that is going to sell at the first sign of problems and that the price is going down and as a result you will panic sell and then blame bitcoin for your decisions, so please do not do it and only invest when you are completely sure about what you are doing.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

No it still didn't start uplift. Markets still try to pass limits all the time but we are in very weird level.
I think we should stay patient and hold for 6 months more, I am personally waiting december 2017.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

It’s a great news also for users of btc because it’s a open truth that the price of bitcoin will be increase and this will be double so ETH will be fall we also know because of its usefulness so investing on btc is the best idea for investors and after few days later the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I mean double. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bitcoin has not started it yet but the conditions and signs are explaining it a little that Bitcoin has started its growth as we noticed few days ago that the price of Bitcoin is increasing constantly and this constant increase in value is a good sign for investors those who invested yet and want to see a green market soon. The uplift has started a little bit and if this constant increase continues then it will be a clear uplift of Bitcoin.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

We're actually kind of on a stale market right now. It sucks but we'd have to push through. Hopefully the market would gain enough momentum to change the trend. I like stability but when its too much the market just gets boring.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀