Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.5 BTC for mining equipment - collateral can be arranged  (Read 894 times)
bvault (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:03:16 AM

I am based out of Canada. Looking to build some scrypt rigs with this capital injection.

I can pay back at 2.5% within 6 months.

I can arrange to transfer up to 3 domain names as collateral as follows:

-PM me to start the conversation (I will also share the domain names of interest)
-We choose an escrow
-Transfer the domain name to the escrow
-Escrow to hold domain until I pay up

If 6 months passes and I have not payed in full, you take the ownership of domain names and permission to come out and soil my reputation here and wherever else. You will have known my real name by then.

I am ready for a professional deal.

Cheers!

---------------
BTC - 13WkfueYZzx7d9VLXgkf9TtDBPhUVHizCh
bvault (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:09:32 AM

I forgot to mention that I can also arrange to create a listing on BTCJam to formalize this on there as an feel-good to both of us. I have an active verified account there.

Thanks!

---------------
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:14:43 AM

I am based out of Canada. Looking to build some scrypt rigs with this capital injection.

-PM me to start the conversation (I will also share the domain names of interest)
-We choose an escrow

If 6 months passes and I have not payed in full, you take the ownership of domain names and permission to come out and soil my reputation here and wherever else. You will have known my real name by then.

Cheers!

Uhhhh......collateral is needed? I doubt those domain names are worth that amount in BTC.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bvault (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:31:10 AM

-We choose an escrow

Cheers!

Uhhhh......collateral is needed? I doubt those domain names are worth that amount in BTC.

Fair enough. I understand that domain valuation is very subjective. What I can say about some domains in my portfolio is that they are worth a lot to me. Plus I am looking for a lender who sees value in domains enough to consider them as collateral. and I understand my chances are slim as it is going to be probably a minority of lenders out there who can buy this notion.

---------------
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:54:34 PM

whats the domain name if I can ask  ? Might be something catchy and worth alot more than $8 or whatever domains costs these days.
I know you said PM, but no doubt everyone is wondering the same thing... so might as well tell us all Smiley

Caiapfas

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:19:48 AM

ya if the domain was amazing then it might be worth it. but it seems unlikely.

If you liked my post or found anything I said useful send some coffee change to
BTC = 3LxtsmCjRDPD6oYYwz31dwFJW9ktUy1Yuz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 02:19:52 AM

Share the domain names.  Someone may feel they are worthy and offer you the loan.

Don't expect people to PM you asking for them...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
kmacri

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:51:00 PM

Can domain names not simply be transferred back to the actual owner upon request and verification?
Lightwave

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:03:38 PM

Please share the domain names, if they're high level TLD's then I would consider funding this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: