Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with Bitcoin now?  (Read 798 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

To be honest I think this is an effect of the Mt GOX news. Recently they have sold a lot of coin that make the price tumbled from $20,000 down to $6,000. Now Mt. Gox are in the news again, people are some kind of concern that there could be another sell off and a possible price crash is possible. As of now not everyone is confident that we will stay at $8,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

Bitcoin price falling down, and not in speed to raise back to the initial prize, is a function of investment period, and many people see it as a normal thing, and see it something went wrong, But for me, I think is the session to invest more on bitcoin through buying process.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

Did everyone forgot about MT GOX?
I also think this is the reason, there's someone posted that the funds were moved so I guess that's the root of the dip for these days.

It's either the holder sold most of the coins and that made an impact to the market so it went down.

Do not forget that the feature of bitcoin is its ability to fluctuate the rate. That's normal.
Yeah that's normal and it's the basic feature of the bitcoin why its price is moving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adeola1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

There is no topic more controversial these days than the future of Bitcoin. Supporters claim it will change the future of finance and transform society. why aren’t more people using it for purchases? A major reason is that transaction fees, and transaction completion times, have skyrocketed. Even at its best, Bitcoin is not a speedy transfer mechanism. It is designed to take about 10 minutes to confirm any given transaction. However, in practice it’s gotten much worse recently.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

What is happening in the Bitcoin world?  What is the near-term price forecast for Bitcoin?
There is nothing wrong with bitcoin and you do not evaluate bitcoin in correspondence to its price because it is meant to be a currency and a mode of transaction rather than a spectacle to gamble with the price and hence you should not evaluate it with the price and think that the price is down because it has some flaws. Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

There is no topic more controversial these days than the future of Bitcoin. Supporters claim it will change the future of finance and transform society. why aren’t more people using it for purchases? A major reason is that transaction fees, and transaction completion times, have skyrocketed. Even at its best, Bitcoin is not a speedy transfer mechanism. It is designed to take about 10 minutes to confirm any given transaction. However, in practice it’s gotten much worse recently.
When was the last time you made a transaction with bitcoin, the transaction charges are much lower and i can make a transaction with a few cents right now, there was a time when the price went through the roof but things are better now, if you compare the rest of the transaction methods including banking system, bitcoin is the fastest and trusted mode of transactions and you will get confirmation in a few minutes or hours depending on your transaction fees.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

In every market price when investing there must be a increase and decrease in price as a result of market flunctuation so there should not panic if the bitcoin price drops because I believe the bitcoin price will increase again. That is why life itself is up and down so I do not doubt either in the business or the determination of up and down prices.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

Nothing wrong with Bitcoin, sometime people is expecting too much, that's it.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

I believe its only reacting to some forms of fundamental news. Its pricing is determined by some individuals or organisation that are forces in the financial markets. And it looks like its testing its ground at that price.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

If you judge Bitcoin over the instant price fluctuations, you'll make a mistake. I think it's best to evaluate Bitcoin as collecting power for the future.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

If you judge Bitcoin over the instant price fluctuations, you'll make a mistake. I think it's best to evaluate Bitcoin as collecting power for the future.
Theecis no wrong in bitcoin. It is a crypto currency and it's price depend on the volume of the investors, so then if the price drop maybe it is all because there are no big investors or maybe the volume of the investors decrease. I think we dont have to be afraid of dropping it is a new opportunity to buy.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Bitcoin has lost almost 15% of its value since two weeks ago. At the peak around Christmas holidays, it was trading at over $19,000.

Bitcoin investors have been predicting that meteoritic rises will commence any day now. But the price has been hovering in the $8,000-$9,000 range with surprisingly low volumes.

One Good Post: why is Bitcoin price stagnant?

What is happening in the Bitcoin world?  What is the near-term price forecast for Bitcoin?

I seen the effect of bitcoin price in the coin market cap why is continue to dip their price because have people involved in bitcoin are not fully understand about bitcoin how it work and how it importance to help the economy growth in the world, people panicking if the have negative news about crypto currency, recently news affecting bitcoin include crypto's price dip down bill gates statement. but i still believe crypto's become successful again because even have many people not loyalty believer in the crypto because they listen in the one person only have some people continue support bitcoin as loyal forever.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

It looks like the market is a little hesitant and investors don't really know what to do. It is strange, the price should increase now that big name investors are also stepping into cryptocurrencies. But anyway, some expert investors predict the price will increase and at least double before the end of the year.

angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

Its just recovering from its bearish period due to some fundamentals. But it has only maintained a pricing and not really doing bad but it is certain that it will recover in no time.
fritzbird

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

I think all these dips and red that’s been taking place before and just recently is believed
to be a normal thing for Bitcoins. Volatility really is at play and deflating prices from
high priced values is something we can continue to expect always from the market.
But it’s nkt something to falter about since dips aren’t always permanent, more likely
temporary and are always settin up for something larger at play. It’s just doing it’s thing.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:09:22 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 04:32:29 AM by ladydark

This price fall might be due to the fore coming incident of Mt.gox trustee to sell almost 8,000 bitcoins as per the court's direction.FUD too plays a major role in price fall.Also,its price gets affected by negative remarks of celebrities like Warren Buffett and bill gates.

leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Price fluctuations are the key feature of cryptocurrency!
Many people who do not know BTC criticize BTC for causing people's panic. FUN is the easiest way for BTC to generate wrong transactions! Panic selling caused BTC's price to fall!
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Its just recovering from its bearish period due to some fundamentals. But it has only maintained a pricing and not really doing bad but it is certain that it will recover in no time.

Nothings wrong about bitcoin now, it just that its going down it falls down, in market price will he going up or down thats the normal movement of the crypto coins, bitcoin falls down now because of his performance last year, it rises rapidly last year of december, so if it rise last year expect that it falls down in the next movement. So nothings wrong on bitcoin.
komisan

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

With the tremendous Bitcoin run-up in 2017, and the associated increase in transaction load, the network is now showing deep signs of stress. This in turn is impacting people’s impressions of the digital currency and its potential for the future.

One of the biggest problems of Bitcoin is its lack of acceptance as a method of payment. That’s easy to understand. Digital currency might be a great idea, but if no one uses it for purchases, the utility is pretty limited.

With all the hype, why aren’t more people using it for purchases? A major reason is that transaction fees, and transaction completion times, have skyrocketed. Even at its best, Bitcoin is not a speedy transfer mechanism. It is designed to take about 10 minutes to confirm any given transaction. However, in practice it’s gotten much worse recently.

In lieu of these and other problems, the technology needs a lot of improvements for worldwide acceptability.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

the end of the year has always been the peak of the glory of cryptocurrency, where the price of each coin will rise sharply
besides Q4, there will be a lot of surprise surprises that can make people panic
and I think this is all still a game of the whales in cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: