Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with Bitcoin now?  (Read 798 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Bitcoin rallied from 5400$ to 19,600$ in just a month, what do you expect that it will still continue to grow to that point on? Expecting something unrealistic in really not a traders way and the price correction we are seeing now is a normal phase to a traded asset online. Obviously when Bitcoin reached at its all time high almost everybody took profit and only some have manage to experience losses. Bitcoin more than doubling its value in just a month made this downtrend long as it maybe is making or waiting for a bigger move.
Youre right on this mate,those people whos looking about recovery from December price are the people that know nothing about Price Correction in which what happens in january thats why bitcoin wont ever go above $15,000 this end year,and we must be happy if this coin reach atleast $10,000 until last quarter of this 2018
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Bitcoin has lost almost 15% of its value since two weeks ago. At the peak around Christmas holidays, it was trading at over $19,000.

Bitcoin investors have been predicting that meteoritic rises will commence any day now. But the price has been hovering in the $8,000-$9,000 range with surprisingly low volumes.

One Good Post: why is Bitcoin price stagnant?

What is happening in the Bitcoin world?  What is the near-term price forecast for Bitcoin?
I think every price on this bitcoin can not be predicted by us or the maker, which of course we expect the price is high for us to profit.

hopefully in the future can be predicted with concrete and also certain, so that we the user is not confused with our income, and also easy to regularly we manage our money wisely.

if the price also rises then the need will also rise also in accordance with the currency we have today.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

the market performs its duties as a place of sale and purchase transactions. so, what happens when the decline is commonplace is common. I guess depending on you can find a gap of any setbacks. and look no sooner then the green market returns.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Louise0910

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

there is nothing wrong with bitcoin, the name that pegged in bitcoin is that really matter and what is the name that pegged in bitcoin, it is a scam it is hacked,
whatever. I still believe that BTC and cryptocurrency is the future currency.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Some bitcoin proponents hope that they can reap a lot of benefits when bitcoin prices soar but others want bitcoin to be global currency, I think it would be difficult to achieve both. If you just want a lot of benefits for now, do not expect bitcoin will bring you better in the future. Because if the bitcoin value is not stable then it is difficult for bitcoin to become global currency.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

the market performs its duties as a place of sale and purchase transactions. so, what happens when the decline is commonplace is common. I guess depending on you can find a gap of any setbacks. and look no sooner then the green market returns.

Just have patience, with all the institutional money coming in, a strong base is being build. Only patient people can reap the benefits.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

This week, The New York Fed president says bitcoin 'doesn't pass the basic test' for a currency. So while I do think the price of bitcoin could climb slowly, I would expect it to be a very bumpy ride.

Expect blips, dips, mini-crashes, and shocking price rises along the way. All which will shock many people, and ensure you see many investors getting extremely emotional and become confused not knowing what to do next.

Actually, nothing is wrong about bitcoin. its a business! come on guys, expect that it will fall and then rise. bitcoin is just like any other businesses.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Actually there is nothing wrong, but in every market price when investing there should be an increase and a fall in prices as a result of market fluctuations so there is no need to panic if the current bitcoin price drops because I believe the bitcoin price will increase again someday and will be stable again again.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Bitcoin has lost almost 15% of its value since two weeks ago. At the peak around Christmas holidays, it was trading at over $19,000.

Bitcoin investors have been predicting that meteoritic rises will commence any day now. But the price has been hovering in the $8,000-$9,000 range with surprisingly low volumes.

What is happening in the Bitcoin world?  What is the near-term price forecast for Bitcoin?
It is normal with the market. In last year bitcoin even lost more than 20% of its value before go up to 20.000 usd. If the price doesn't go up and down, it looks like a balloon.
FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will surprise many people, for investors do not panic about what happened to bitcoin, just believe in bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin will rise someday. There is nothing wrong with bitcoin because the bitcoin market is fluctuating.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

I am speculate to expect bitcoin prices that to be stagnant to $ 6000. That's my worst estimate of the year. I think the bitcoin error is that bitcoin does not immediately renew its technology with renewable technology so bitcoin is not abandoned by its users. Now, many investors or rich people move investments using altcoin. Bitcoin is less competitive with other altcoins that tend to be technologically superior than bitcoin. Therefore, I can only hope that bitcoin immediately fixs itself so that the name that has been built is not lost by time.

microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

In the Bitcoin world regulation takes place. And while this situation is being decided, it's only possible to dream of increasing Bitcoin's price to $ 20,000.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

I believe that there is nothing wrong with the BTC.
These are normal childhood illnesses. The BTC will develop well. The scalability, speed and cost of transactions will settle thanks to Lightning. The bad news will stop and the price will rise steadily in the future. Volatility will subside and it will become an asset class.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

bitcoin I think can not be concentrated in a country's currency because of the amount of the price can not be stable.by because that piece of the country forbid to ber of transactions with bitcoin.yes we see later in the future
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Well I can see it is only facing market challenge, that market must remain the same all time some days are days of red you know it is only obeying the law of demand and supply that is why
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

The only thing currently wrong with Bitcoins is the naive investors who are always quick to go sell their bitcoins whenever they hear rumors that there is ban forthcoming from one of the popular crypto countries.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

nothing wrong with bitcoin, bitcoin is in low demand, i think end of year will be get high demand
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

It's OK that BTC  price can go down and we shouldn't be afraid and worried about it because soon it will rise up. Cryptocurrencies are volatile but it is OK for the market
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

I think it would be a common thing if bitcoin has decreased in price and it's one of the risks in investing with bitcoin patience and confidence in bitcoin that investors need to do in investing with the current bitcoin
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

Actually bitcoin value failed start 2018 year and now have been running.it is demand full price for the bitcoin holders. Because bitcoin holder their want to buy bitcoin of the lower price and will sell higher price.i know bitcoin is a popular currency and holder, trading, investor increase day in day..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: