Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know the Estimated Price of Bitcoin in 2019? You will be surprised.  (Read 604 times)
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

It didn't surprise me at. It is just normal. Bitcoin didn't lose value because it became unworthy or code bugs etc It was dumped because it gained value in very short time, it was very quick so needed to be colder.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Well that sound good Man as we all hope that sooner or later Bitcoin value will reach such higher level of value in the nearest future. What then will be the market value of ethereum if Bitcoin will reach such height.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Yes Im surprised how peoeple still believe in forecasts like this.
Some people forecast things in order to get some fame or create a useless wave of discussions among the public. Well if we stay realistic, we are not going to get affected by these untrue predictions. We still need bitcoin to get legal in countless countries and still there is small portion of the world population who are aware of the miracles that can take place after investing into and supporting bitcoin.
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

It didn't surprise me at. It is just normal. Bitcoin didn't lose value because it became unworthy or code bugs etc It was dumped because it gained value in very short time, it was very quick so needed to be colder.
Yeah I very much agree with this statement, it increased to quickly and had to come down. The thing is, that Japanese Mt. Gox trustee did not help either.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

Well that sound good Man as we all hope that sooner or later Bitcoin value will reach such higher level of value in the nearest future. What then will be the market value of ethereum if Bitcoin will reach such height.

Don't expect altcoins to rise in value as much as Bitcoin.
The overwheling majority is trash!
And Ethereum has a lot of issues to solve. And as much it is loved, backed and pushed by corporations, if Ethereum will not be able to solve it's problems, this thing will drop hard.
Imo Eth is totally overhyped. But I trade it, to make more BTC with it. Smiley
So remember: for the long term hold it is Bitcoin what you have to own! Bitcoin!!
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Predicting unpredictable is something that shamans do. I would not call this "estimation".
Like similarly near to the crystal ball thing that you can foresee the future price and its exact date, at the end of the day this was called speculation based on future mining, we will be surprised because the price is really unpredictable when that year comes that we can just guess nearly to its accurate price, but I hope it will happen base on their prediction that would be another level of ATH.
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Well, there are a lot of altcoins and bitcoin is in a different class by itself, but the altcoins have different purposes in education, security, exchanges, etc.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

Well, there are a lot of altcoins and bitcoin is in a different class by itself, but the altcoins have different purposes in education, security, exchanges, etc.

of course there are a lot of altcoins because alts can easily be created not unlike to bitcoin that it cant be duplicated anymore because bitcoin is the main primary crypto.

but the altcoins have different purposes in education, security, exchanges, etc.

bitcoin does also have a lot of purpose and usage not just a currency alone but it can also be an asset and can be use in trading or investing . although i do agree that alts have a more complex usage because there are lots of them and single alts do have a different purpose.

Re: Do you know the Estimated Price of Bitcoin in 2019? You will be surprised.

No one really knows what will be the future price of cryptos because no one can travel on the future . All we can do for now is to wait and have a solid faith/trust on them.
Rianbook

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

Analytical agency Fundstrat Global Advisors LLK published its Forecast.
Bitcoin could soar as high as $64,000 next year, investment research firm Fundstrat predicts
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report. Hash power refers to the processing power computers need to generate bitcoins.
That's roughly four times or more from bitcoin's price Thursday of near $9,300.
The economics of bitcoin mining also likely create a support level for the cryptocurrency, Doctor said.
Source for the prediction: https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/05/10/bitcoin-could-soar-as-high-as-64000-next-year-fundstrat-predicts.html

that's a high price, I hope bitcoin can reach that price, and your prediction will come true.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

Bitcoin could soar as high as $64,000 next year, investment research firm Fundstrat predicts
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report. Hash power refers to the processing power computers need to generate bitcoins.
The economics of bitcoin mining also likely create a support level for the cryptocurrency, Doctor said.
Source for the prediction: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/10/bitcoin-could-soar-as-high-as-64000-next-year-fundstrat-predicts.html
If that happened I will be extremely happy, I do not have much bitcoin but I have enough of it that if bitcoin reached that price my life will change I just hope that my investments in altcoins go up before that so I can get my hands on even more bitcoin before bitcoin skyrockets again, but even if I would like that such a huge increase in the price it does not seem that likely.
online73

Activity: 644

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

Hello everybody. Very valuable in this article is that until 2022 analysts do not see the price of bitcoin above $ 64,000. Although, this is just a prediction. How many people - so many opinions. Recently, I have not heard a single prediction about the death of Bitcoin in the coming year, it's already very good. It is hardly worth making serious conclusions and it is hardly worth considering these forecasts as a call to action, but this shows in the first place. turn that the leading analytical agencies see a huge prospect of digital gold. Time will tell .
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

Some people forecast things in order to get some fame or create a useless wave of discussions among the public. Well if we stay realistic, we are not going to get affected by these untrue predictions. We still need bitcoin to get legal in countless countries and still there is small portion of the world population who are aware of the miracles that can take place after investing into and supporting bitcoin.
Well i would much prefer a useless wave of positive discussion than the same in a negative way.
Of course its a prediction and the idea behind it could have an influence on bitcoins value in 2019.
As the mining difficulty raises so too will the effeciency of mining rigs i believe.
Regardless of all the predictions good or bad i believe 2019 will be better than '18

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Here is the quote:
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report.
He is the head of data science research, so he is not speculating, he is predicting. There is a huge difference.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

I hope 20,000 dollars more the price of the bitcoin in the year 2019. But I don't expect too much the price bitcoin because bitcoin now are possible to decrease too because of the panic seller.  I hope on the next few month bitcoin have a lot of new investor.
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Here is the quote:
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report.
He is the head of data science research, so he is not speculating, he is predicting. There is a huge difference.

Well if he's predicting, not speculating, who are we to question it.  Grin
Statistics don't say much.
“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.”
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Here is the quote:

Well if he's predicting, not speculating, who are we to question it.  Grin
Statistics don't say much.
“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.”

we do not know what it will be in 2019, but I feel that the bitcoin price rise will start at that time. well, I think the price will reach a new high price that year. I hope the bitcoin price can be stable at $ 20,000

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Source for the prediction: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/10/bitcoin-could-soar-as-high-as-64000-next-year-fundstrat-predicts.html
"We believe that the current hash power growth path supports the BTC price of approximately $ 36,000 by the end of 2019, with a range of $ 20,000- $ 64,000," Sam Doctor.
They are still predicting the price. I think that prediction is really going to happen. And reduce the panic for everyone.
bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Well, it sounds cool. But it's just prediction. I hope price will go higher day by day.

because it's the highest coin, and everyone here is hoping for it they make money.
So you can not say negative on bitcoin because everything is positive.

And here I am getting my badget for my daily cost. Bitcoin is number 1 for all its users. If you do not use bitcoin to keep him silent because he does not know the good grace we receive from bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be always number 1 for me, because he is the first crypto currency and certainly the most powerful. And he always holds the highest positions in everything and I am sure that we always
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

Well i would much prefer a useless wave of positive discussion than the same in a negative way.
Of course its a prediction and the idea behind it could have an influence on bitcoins value in 2019.
As the mining difficulty raises so too will the effeciency of mining rigs i believe.
Regardless of all the predictions good or bad i believe 2019 will be better than '18

In 2019 in my opinion the price will be more than $25k or $30k, because there is a lot of time to go in 2019 and now the price will increase because the market cap is increasing day by day. Price depends on market cap and when market cap increases price increases automatically. Now a day people are dishearten from bitcoin investment and they afraid of investment in bitcoin but soon this worst situation will last.
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

Hello everybody. Very valuable in this article is that until 2022 analysts do not see the price of bitcoin above $ 64,000. Although, this is just a prediction. How many people - so many opinions. Recently, I have not heard a single prediction about the death of Bitcoin in the coming year, it's already very good. It is hardly worth making serious conclusions and it is hardly worth considering these forecasts as a call to action, but this shows in the first place. turn that the leading analytical agencies see a huge prospect of digital gold. Time will tell .
The future is hidden and nobody can say anything about the future price of bitcoin, but I am sure that the price will go up because people are putting their money in it which will cause increase in the price.As I guess in 2019 the estimated price of bitcoin will be $30000. The most important thing is investment cap, which cause growth in the price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: