Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:24:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HITBTC KYC/AML, can't withdraw 7 ether  (Read 183 times)
shan2026 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

I transferered BANCA tokens to HITBTC to sell, got around 7 ether out of it. Then tried to withdraw which didn't work. Created ticket and they asked for KYC/AML. Provided all documents but they keep coming back with this message

"Could you please describe all process of receiving BANCA funds? We kindly ask you to provide us with full-display screenshots of each step of your report."

What the hell does that mean? Process of receiving BANCA funds?

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7113

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I believe they are asking you how did you get those tokens. If you got them from the ICO, how much did you invested, etc...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

I believe they are asking you how did you get those tokens. If you got them from the ICO, how much did you invested, etc...

yeah I participated through BANCA ico pool with 3 ether and got 1.1 million BANCA tokens. I already told them this though along with etherscan links of transactions when I sent 3 ether and when I received 1.1 million tokens.

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

yeah I participated through BANCA ico pool with 3 ether and got 1.1 million BANCA tokens. I already told them this though along with etherscan links of transactions when I sent 3 ether and when I received 1.1 million tokens.
Maybe its still lacking which you would really need to add up some screenshots regarding on such transaction like conversation or any verification that you had purchased tokens either on your email or on the website itself of that particular project.It seems they do become more strict because I had remembered last transaction with having a 10 ETH transaction doesn't have this kind of verification or hassle from them yet it goes without any problems.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

Maybe its still lacking which you would really need to add up some screenshots regarding on such transaction like conversation or any verification that you had purchased tokens either on your email or on the website itself of that particular project.It seems they do become more strict because I had remembered last transaction with having a 10 ETH transaction doesn't have this kind of verification or hassle from them yet it goes without any problems.

Will try that tomorrow, take all screen shots once again. Another thing they ask for screenshots of full display? Does this mean I cannot use tool to resize them? or something else? Because screenshots I sent were not of full screen but resized for easy viewing

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

I remember one user posted about this KYC/AML of HitBTC and it seems to be an endless questioning. Explain it in detail to them + screenshots (I suggest you to provide the full display). They will surely insist to know the origin of the funds. I will not be surprised if they even asked you where did you get the 3ETH you used to invest in BANCA ico pool.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

I have no idea what full screen screenshots are supposed to mean, I guess just make them as clear as possible and as big as possible.

Usually, this questioning process will take a long time and they'll keep coming back with more questions as they just shamelessly hold your funds. I mean, that's literally how HitBTC operates and there is nothing you can do about that.

Just be as specific and clear as possible, if you got your tokens from an ICO sale, then make sure you include all screenshots that can even remotely relate to the token. But HitBTC doing this for just 7 ETH should be alarming for people who like anonymity.

Smiley
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

I have no idea what full screen screenshots are supposed to mean, I guess just make them as clear as possible and as big as possible.

Usually, this questioning process will take a long time and they'll keep coming back with more questions as they just shamelessly hold your funds. I mean, that's literally how HitBTC operates and there is nothing you can do about that.

Just be as specific and clear as possible, if you got your tokens from an ICO sale, then make sure you include all screenshots that can even remotely relate to the token. But HitBTC doing this for just 7 ETH should be alarming for people who like anonymity.
We cant do nothing but to be stuck into those times where we do just wait up and get pissed of because we are depending and waiting for their reply.This is really alarming because 7 ETH doesnt really like to be so big which would really require KYC.If they are too strict when it comes to their compliance then sooner later i wont be surprised that this exchange would go down.
I remember one user posted about this KYC/AML of HitBTC and it seems to be an endless questioning. Explain it in detail to them + screenshots (I suggest you to provide the full display). They will surely insist to know the origin of the funds. I will not be surprised if they even asked you where did you get the 3ETH you used to invest in BANCA ico pool.
Possibilities are there and they would really ask such thing where you do get those 3 ETH that you had invested as long the case isnt resolved expect further questions would be asked.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

I transferered BANCA tokens to HITBTC to sell, got around 7 ether out of it. Then tried to withdraw which didn't work. Created ticket and they asked for KYC/AML. Provided all documents but they keep coming back with this message

"Could you please describe all process of receiving BANCA funds? We kindly ask you to provide us with full-display screenshots of each step of your report."

What the hell does that mean? Process of receiving BANCA funds?

It's routine for them to ask you for the specific sources of your funds on HitBTC.

If you did a search, you would have found hundreds of other cases pretty much the same as yours. They keep on asking questions about the origins of your funds, your verification documents, all sorts of stuff. Sometimes even if you make yourself clear, they make you resubmit your account.

So if you're looking to use HitBTC, be prepared for these types of interrogations. It's a crazy process to go through, and a reason why I would never use HitBTC myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: