Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ** Scifi Coin Exchange ** Trade your Scifi themed coins here!  (Read 37418 times)
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 01:06:21 PM

You need to update your OP with the new URL: https://www.scificryptoexchange.com/

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VirtuallyBroke

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:38:42 AM

The site is still not working for me. I can see the layout ok, but most other stuff is replaced by text in curly brackets, like {{appName}}
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:39:27 AM

Yup. Cloudflare isnt playing nice for some reason

kuanglinliang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:18:01 PM

The coins up? Now 1M income?
Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:56:28 AM

Hi guys,

I've been trying to withdraw coins all day and keep getting Error: something went wrong, please try again later.
I've tried contacting the devs and got no response.  On their forums and via email and IRC.

Finally got ahold of Ahmed in IRC and he told me it's my problem and not his, and that the exchange is going offline while they fix some code.  He also told me to contact Dreamwatcher, which I have tried, still no response.  Now I see the exchange is in maintenance mode.

So does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my coins withdrawn or have I just been ripped off?

Thanks.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:59:33 AM

Hi guys,

I've been trying to withdraw coins all day and keep getting Error: something went wrong, please try again later.
I've tried contacting the devs and got no response.  On their forums and via email and IRC.

Finally got ahold of Ahmed in IRC and he told me it's my problem and not his, and that the exchange is going offline while they fix some code.  He also told me to contact Dreamwatcher, which I have tried, still no response.  Now I see the exchange is in maintenance mode.

So does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my coins withdrawn or have I just been ripped off?

Thanks.

I shall correct you there. i still have the IRC logs. I told you it was your problem if you were getting pissed off. I spoke to you with courtesy i expect the same back. There is no need to jump straight on insulting someone

Ahmed

Redrover

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:46:18 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks.

I shall correct you there. i still have the IRC logs. I told you it was your problem if you were getting pissed off. I spoke to you with courtesy i expect the same back. There is no need to jump straight on insulting someone

Ahmed

Ok fair enough, I apologize if you feel insulted, I was under the impression that you are or were one of the devs of the exchange and was told you would help me out.  Does this mean you will help me get the coins back or you will not help me?   I "feel" like I've been ripped off and am now getting the run around.

Look at it another way, if I had your coins and refused to help you, how exactly would you "feel" about it?
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:48:20 AM

You should be getting help for being unable to with draw coins.

I think the 'your problem' part referred to your feeling anger at situation.

exchange is down for maint right now so I hope your issue will be taken care of during this time.

Note while I am a scficoin forum mod and blog on the website. I am just another user for the exchange.

I will keep an eye on this and follow up.

You can PM me here or email me
 mogrith@scificryptocoin.org

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Redrover

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:59:02 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 04:09:46 PM by Redrover

You should be getting help for being unable to with draw coins.

I think the 'your problem' part referred to your feeling anger at situation.

exchange is down for maint right now so I hope your issue will be taken care of during this time.

Note while I am a scficoin forum mod and blog on the website. I am just another user for the exchange.

I will keep an eye on this and follow up.

You can PM me here or email me
 mogrith@scificryptocoin.org

Thanks mogrith.
There is no news, update or change in status, the scifi exchange is still down for maintenance and I have not found a post explaining what is going on.  The scifi support forum has no info that I've been able to find either.

Do you have any info you can provide?

edit: a post just went up about this.  http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,555.0.html

Thanks Dreamwatcher for the explanation, and I apologize to Ahmed for getting upset and going off on him.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:33:39 PM

From the scificointalk forums

SCifi Exchange Status
« on: Today at 08:31:23 AM »
Last night Ahmed and I discovered the database issues still exist in the current exchange software.

In response to the continued buggy nature of the current exchange software, we are temporary closing the exchange. We simply can no longer trust the current exchange software, no matter how we patch it.

The exchange will reopen when the new exchange software is out of development and beta tested. The new exchange software is being written from the ground up taking the knowledge gained from the old exchange software and CCE3.

We do not have a definite timetable, but it is the top priority until completion.  Ahmed is finishing up the multi-pool and it should be in beta very soon, after which the exchange will take top priority with him.

For those with an immediate need to withdraw coins, we will be processing requests by hand. The MX records have been straightened out, so e-mails will go through.

Code:
To request a withdrawal:

Send an E-mail to:   info@scificryptocoin.com

[code]Include user name,currency, amount you need to withdrawal, and address to withdraw to.
For security, also include the e-mail address on the account and the PIN number.

Withdraws could take up to 48 hours, as we will need to comb through the database and reconstruct what the correct balances should be.

Ahmed and I will be working around the clock to get the new exchange software up and beta tested. Beta testers will be chosen from those in the Beta Antares Shipyards program and possibly from the general forum if more are needed.

Ahmed and I deeply regret this turn of events and are doing everything we can to turn around this situation. Both the new exchange software and the multi-pool were already main projects being developed, but in light of the current situation, our efforts are being completely refocused to the new exchange software.[/code]

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Redrover

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:12:26 PM

Just an update
Dreamwatcher pm'd me to make sure I saw the post and that they are working on it.
Thank you and good luck with the project.
Redrover

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:15:52 PM

And another update -
Followed their instructions via email and just received my coins.
Thank you very much guys!
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:13:57 PM

Can the OP be updated with the real URL?

Doesn't look very professional.
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:43:39 PM

Howlong is the exchange likely to be offline for?

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:05:46 PM

Is this exchange dead? Now scificryptoexchange.com redirects to cryptocoinexplorer.com. Are coins lost forever?
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

I'm on the fringes of this. They are working on getting it back up. So don't give up on your coins yet.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:24:02 PM

Is this exchange dead? Now scificryptoexchange.com redirects to cryptocoinexplorer.com. Are coins lost forever?

Nope, in fact I have prepared a statement of the current state and future of Scifi coins and the exchange. I am preparing to publish this weekend on a couple domains including the exchange site and the foundation site.

I have also been manually processing withdrawals through e-mail. It can take a few days to process, but coins are being returned when requested.
Details can be found on http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,555.0.html

I set the redirection because the first test of the new exchange software is over, and I am now creating a new temporary site for exchange announcements.

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:30:00 PM

Nope, in fact I have prepared a statement of the current state and future of Scifi coins and the exchange. I am preparing to publish this weekend on a couple domains including the exchange site and the foundation site.

I have also been manually processing withdrawals through e-mail. It can take a few days to process, but coins are being returned when requested.
Details can be found on http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,555.0.html

I set the redirection because the first test of the new exchange software is over, and I am now creating a new temporary site for exchange announcements.

Cool. Wasn't aware of this. I'll wait till the exchange is up assuming that will be in the next few days. Looking forward to the site Smiley
Piotrsama

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:46:12 AM

I had a few DPZ on the old exchange, will the accounts be moved to the new exchange along with their respective coins?
Or I have to ask for manual withdraw?

Thanks.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:55:25 AM

I had a few DPZ on the old exchange, will the accounts be moved to the new exchange along with their respective coins?
Or I have to ask for manual withdraw?

Thanks.

Yeah, I 2nd this question. I've checked the sci-fi forum a few times, but must have missed on any updates on this. Last posts I were seeing were from July and early August.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: