Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin grow up to $ 400???  (Read 200 times)
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

It already came close to $400 in the last cycle where it mooned. It could come close to that again, but I'm no so sure it would remain stable at $400. My guess is we'll see it go up, then back down to settle at around $250 during the next bull run.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

The price of litecoin depends on bitcoin's price. If we see bitcoin is $20k again, It's inevitable that the price of litecoin is $400. And also Charlie Lee should buyback some litecoins.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

As far as I observe litecoin's developer made so much money he softened improving litecoin code. So many people start seeing litecoin as rather bad investment. It cannot grow I believe unless market pump.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

It's hard to say what direction the money is moving in this year. This question should be answered based on the fundamental data available today and the technical picture of the past period, considering all the details from different angles. Positive factors are more advanced technology litecoin and its rapidly rising trend. There is a potential for growth in the cost of LTC to $1000. However, it should be kept in mind that governments may be able to legislate, which may have a negative impact, and to what extent it will affect a particular currency is unclear.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

This is a stable coin, but so far I do not see any special tendencies for growth. There are chances that the coin will start to grow this summer, for this there are all chances.

Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

It seems to me that Litetson is now in a bad condition, what do you think of this?
Will he be able to grow to $ 400 by the end of the year?
What are your predictions?
I think everything might be achieved, provided the market continues to stabilize with significant growth. But given the current conditions, it will be difficult for litecoin to achieve it, I think a 100% increase of the price now becomes more likely to be achieved litecoin for this year.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

Bitcoin is finally beginning to test $10,000 again, a level we haven’t seen since the end of January. Since this past crash was quite substantial and lasted longer than previous recent crashes, people are actually excited again when Bitcoin reaches each $1k milestone, leading to more reporting by media and more FOMO. Transaction fees for Bitcoin are declining as on-chain volume is decreasing – these fees are anticipated to further decline as Coinbase adopts Segwit addresses. Hopefully in the future they also decide to implement batching as well. Ethereum has slid slightly against Bitcoin, falling below 0.1 BTC a few days ago. There is heavy debate going on right now regarding EIP 867, or Standardized Ethereum Recovery Proposals. These discussions touch on the subject of how much authority Ethereum developers should have and touch on subjects such as legality, Ethereum’s philosophy and general governance concerns.
Soccernet344

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

For the long term, possibly, it can grow to 400$ realistically
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

As far as I observe litecoin's developer made so much money he softened improving litecoin code. So many people start seeing litecoin as rather bad investment. It cannot grow I believe unless market pump.
Really, that's what it is. Many people were disappointed in Litecoin and sold all their coins. It seems to me that Litecoin will not soon cost $ 400.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

It seems to me that Litetson is now in a bad condition, what do you think of this?

In the end of the 2017, its price came close to $380. I think litecoin has a good potential and it might reach much more higher prices than $400 in the future.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

All mayor crypto down since market capitalization going down from more than $ 700 Bn to $380 Bn, this is mean half of money out from crypto market, should be any good news more to attrack new investor. And when marketcap increase to $700 Bn is very possible for LTC going up to $400, now crypto market need new money so the demand also will increase.

Exforgant

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

There are many predictions that say Litecoin’s growth will be higher than that of Bitcoin. Nobody really knows what will happen, but here are some good reasons as to why there are predictions like these. Litecoin improved the technology that Bitcoin uses, it is 4 times faster! At present, Litecoin is showing better recovery.Their Litecoin price prediction for the end of 2018 is $1000, but there are predictions that it could even rise up to $2000 according to oracletime.com.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

I think that he can never reach such heights, seriously. Given the recent events, namely the fact that the founder of LTC sold his assets and left, I am even more confident in this.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

It really depends on their progress really. It is still a solid coin but the development team has to make improvements.
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

The positive background suggests that Litecoin is able to update the highs reached in December 2017 and rise to $ 400 per coin. In 2017, Litecoin went up 75 times, becoming one of the fastest growing crypto-currencies in the world. For comparison, Bitcoin in the same year rose in price by 17 times.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

A budding possibility. Litecoin is just one of those coins that you know will grow to a good price no matter what. The growth throughout the years have shown as much that. With time there is no hindrance that is stopping litecoin from reaching $400 dollars with the way it is going. by the next bull market it should reach that, even surpass that to higher prices.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

To Litecoin grew to $ 400 it is necessary that the entire market grew very rapidly. And with such a red market, such market growth is impossible
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 01:16:32 PM by KOF97

Well, this is very possible. Litecoin is also a very valuable coin. I think it is possible to 400 US dollars. But I personally don't like Litecoin . I think that investing Litecoin this year is not so profitable,I like ETH more.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: