Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoForex 101 Guide for Trading  (Read 1756 times)
alpha492 (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:48:02 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 07:34:49 PM by alpha492

At Wallstreetcrypto we've been working a comprehensive guide to trading basics, graphing, analysis, and strategies.  Planning on adding much more in the coming months covering everything from how to read a candlestick graph to programming your very own neural net.

Most of the introductory explanations use real examples from the publicly accessible site BitcoinWisdom so for newbies you shouldn't see anything you can't immediate try out yourself.

Drop by and please feel free to tell us what you liked and what you'd like to see added, we always appreciate the input!

http://www.wallstreetcrypto.net/p/crypto-forex-101.html

We've also been considering starting a youtube channel if reception to the 101 stuff is strong enough.

bobyman

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:09:10 PM

thanks1
you should add videos on youtube.
that would be great!
alpha492 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:13:48 AM

thanks1
you should add videos on youtube.
that would be great!

Yeah a lot of people have been asking for something like that.  Looking into ways I could do it w/o looking too noobish.  I don't have a lot of experience with doing this sort of thing so if anyone has any advice, I'm thinking just screencap recordings with a voice over.

kdrop22

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:14:49 AM

Great job guys, good resource for beginners.
patricktim

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:48:47 AM

CryptoForex Trading is the future!! Grin

alpha492 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:00:09 PM

Great job guys, good resource for beginners.

Thanks glad you enjoyed it, will be adding more soon!

cGull

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:27:36 AM

Thanks, I learned a lot from the guides.
alpha492 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

Thanks, I learned a lot from the guides.

NP, glad you enjoyed it!  I'm going to Best Buy today to pick up a mic so we can do video tutorials!

FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:41:27 PM

looks good thank you

SirBitsalot

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:55:39 PM

Yes, Youtube is a brilliant idea! While there are already Youtube channels out there dedicated to Bitcoin information, you could still jump on the train!
Praeconium

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:05:13 AM

All the best for the effort but since its kind of 'scarce' and nothing new to it, no need to reinvent the wheel

http://www.babypips.com/school
alpha492 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:18:49 PM

All the best for the effort but since its kind of 'scarce' and nothing new to it, no need to reinvent the wheel

It has picture and tools related to cryptocurrency traders, I think that's the real advantage.

Praeconium

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:28:41 PM

It has picture and tools related to cryptocurrency traders, I think that's the real advantage.
Its scarce and looses the point as its written for someone with knowledge on trading, but shorter instead of for someone with no knowledge to the point.

It has btc-e interface and candlecharts of crypto currency, which does not make anyone understand trading better than if candlechart showed USD and interface was IB.

Non the less, just thought its better to actually give good knowledge as tools change.

alpha492 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:05:41 AM

Its scarce and looses the point as its written for someone with knowledge on trading, but shorter instead of for someone with no knowledge to the point.

It has btc-e interface and candlecharts of crypto currency, which does not make anyone understand trading better than if candlechart showed USD and interface was IB.

Non the less, just thought its better to actually give good knowledge as tools change.

If its not for you, its not for you Tongue

Thanks for the input!

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:36:44 AM

At Wallstreetcrypto we've been working a comprehensive guide to trading basics, graphing, analysis, and strategies.  Planning on adding much more in the coming months covering everything from how to read a candlestick graph to programming your very own neural net.

Most of the introductory explanations use real examples from the publicly accessible site BitcoinWisdom so for newbies you shouldn't see anything you can't immediate try out yourself.

Drop by and please feel free to tell us what you liked and what you'd like to see added, we always appreciate the input!

http://www.wallstreetcrypto.com/p/crypto-forex-101-ride-on-magic-school.html

We've also been considering starting a youtube channel if reception to the 101 stuff is strong enough.

This is brilliant, I've already learned something on there that I didn't know. I never understood what the squiggly lines were on bitcoinwisdom, until now!

I'll have to give this a thorough read through so that I can make some better informed trades.

Thanks for producing and sharing!  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: