Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Bounty Programs (Need Feedback)  (Read 66 times)
IntraCoin (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

We're working on a bounty program now. But we'd like some feedback. We're creating all the rules and I'm trying to make it where it's not complicated for participants. Some things we're doing is:
- Eliminating stakes. We're simply giving out X amount of tokens for particular tasks so it will be easy to roughly calculate how much you can earn by doing each task.
- No tiered follower/friend requirement. Just a flat base. (Example: Facebook program requirements are 300 friends to participate and 6 month old account)

What I would mostly like feedback on is reporting tasks. I'm thinking it would be easier on both sides to simply send links to posts, tweets, blogs, etc. in a private message on Telegram. (Example, it's the end of the week and you send the links to your facebook posts on Telegram in the format **FACEBOOK POSTS FOR WEEK 3**: link1, link2, link3, etc.

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your feedback as we want this to run as smooth as possible.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

We're working on a bounty program now. But we'd like some feedback. We're creating all the rules and I'm trying to make it where it's not complicated for participants. Some things we're doing is:
- Eliminating stakes. We're simply giving out X amount of tokens for particular tasks so it will be easy to roughly calculate how much you can earn by doing each task.
If you are planning to do so, then you would have to set a limit to the number of participants joining the campaign because I believe all projects allot a specific percentage of tokens for bounty campaigns.
Also, if less users apply for the campaign, then you would be left with the allocated funds that you may have distributed if you implemented stakes.
It might give a rough estimate of the reward but many tokens value gets higher or lower when they hit the exchanges as opposed to their ICO price.

- No tiered follower/friend requirement. Just a flat base. (Example: Facebook program requirements are 300 friends to participate and 6 month old account)
In my opinion it isn't much of a problem for the participants to know how much they would get as reward according to their number of followers.
But, wouldn't it be injustice because people sharing posts with 5000 people would be paid same as to ones sharing with only 300 friends ?
It would only ease the work of campaign manager.

What I would mostly like feedback on is reporting tasks. I'm thinking it would be easier on both sides to simply send links to posts, tweets, blogs, etc. in a private message on Telegram. (Example, it's the end of the week and you send the links to your facebook posts on Telegram in the format **FACEBOOK POSTS FOR WEEK 3**: link1, link2, link3, etc.

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your feedback as we want this to run as smooth as possible.
Here you are complicating things.
First not all participants of twitter/facebook campaigns need not necessarily be on telegram.
Secondly, It would make your telegram a mess when you get hundreds of messages from different users, and it only gets increased when you have to check their work.
I think using forum to post work progress(links) is just fine both for campaign manager, because replies of different users listed on same page, as well as for participants too because they post on forum for other campaigns too nonetheless.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3234

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Sending report here on Bitcointalk or Telegram or wherever is worst thing which is heaped here. People spamming with this posts, now many of them use an automated script to do this job. The automated report is easy for bounty participants, but efficiency is very questionable.

Create Airdrop, where you will gather a large number of users. For the campaign, check 30-50 best quality accounts and do the promotion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jn1002

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

I think reporting everything done in Social Media through a google Spreadsheet would be better instead of posting here or by private message at the end it will become a mess.

Receiving x amount of tokens instead of stakes that sounds pretty good for me also, you just need to analize very well the amount you are willing to invest for this since you will be limitated.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

Take untill consideration that Telegram is banned in some countries for exampple Russia
In my country in not banned but i cant make account becouse me internet provider
It is also hard to controll telegram

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

I think that what you think as rule of bounty dont make the bounty difficult for participants. Eveybody knows that these rules are commun and are not difficult to obey. But what I see is that if you dont put a limitation for such a bounty, the reward will be very little. I would not want to join to sucha a bounty. And the easiest development would be a auto detection bot which will notify shares or tweets of participants.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: