Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of dance – mine cryptocurrency by dancing  (Read 99 times)
katelynsk (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Considering the number of ICO projects in recent years, and the scope of application of cryptocurrencies and blockchains, there is no need to be surprised at anything. However... I've just read about students who invented a Dance Dance Revolution mat to mine cryptocurrency on a private Ethereum blockchain by dancing.  (https://www.finder.com.au/mine-cryptocurrency-by-dancing-is-it-as-crazy-as-it-sounds). Proof of dance is really a motivating way to keep fit. Have you heard about other unusual consensus models?
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

oh cool. finally something new.

maybe this should be thought a step further.
if i were the owner of a club i would start a system like that too. people have to dance inside the club to earn the tokens and the tokens could be spent at the bar.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

I want Proof-of-Eat mining! I like to eat and want to earn crypto for it, then I sell this crypto and buy more food to eat Wink
katelynsk (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

I want Proof-of-Eat mining! I like to eat and want to earn crypto for it, then I sell this crypto and buy more food to eat Wink

We will have to somehow solve the problem of inflation in this case  Grin
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

This kind of ideas attract attention and seem innovative, but when it comes to the truth, there are too many doubts around them. For example, how do you know that someone is dancing and is not walking on the street? Or, How do you know I have not put the sensor on my dog?
Bratecon

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Wonderful idea! All this sitting at computer is killing us slowly, so any movement or exercising would have a double impact - on our health and on the profit. Ol love it!
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

That's pretty interesting! By swapping out computer processing for dancing. the team could be addressing significant environmental implications as well as the sedentary lifestyle of the post-automation world.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Considering the number of ICO projects in recent years, and the scope of application of cryptocurrencies and blockchains, there is no need to be surprised at anything. However... I've just read about students who invented a Dance Dance Revolution mat to mine cryptocurrency on a private Ethereum blockchain by dancing.  (https://www.finder.com.au/mine-cryptocurrency-by-dancing-is-it-as-crazy-as-it-sounds). Proof of dance is really a motivating way to keep fit. Have you heard about other unusual consensus models?

This is not relevant to this section mate. You need to create the thread on service announcement sectón about your service bro. Kindly lock your thread here and then start a new thread there mate.
I see this is new idea about mining with the dancing. If you're take the project to right reach on promotion you will find the good value for this in ICO products.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

This kind of ideas attract attention and seem innovative, but when it comes to the truth, there are too many doubts around them. For example, how do you know that someone is dancing and is not walking on the street? Or, How do you know I have not put the sensor on my dog?

thats why i wrote that i would introduce this in my dancing club if i had one. you would have to be inside the club to be able to mine. you would receive a special gadget at the bar and without that mining would not be possible. sure, you could just walk around or something like that.
Xiadas

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

Imagine how much people would appreciate and participate in token mining with Proof-of-Drinking protocol?) I would defnitely be among those Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: