Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will this year hold for bitcoins?  (Read 564 times)
andrewhaas (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:58:22 AM

I finally got around to making my first post on here. When I signed up for this forum last year I was having trouble posting up stuff until I recently decided to give it another try. Found out you need to post here first so here it is.

My first question to everyone. What will this year hold for bitcoins?

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:16:19 AM

ups n downs, the usual. Cool

but seriously... there could be a dip in value at some point in the near future, maybe down to around $600, but this will depend on the political world, the ups and downs we see at the moment are more likely caused by volume trades and not by any 'actual' news on the BTC marketplace. remember it's a new toy for traders, and will take a good while to balance.

My take on the current situation... bitcoin prices have begun to be led by political bias, (the reason it went up in the first place) which is a bad thing - when it gets slated, but of course, a good thing when it is good news. IN honesty, no-one knows, it's like any stock on the exchanges, ups n downs... one thing i can be sure of, it won't crash.

perhaps $600, then back up to a steady $900... if you are holding bitcoins and intend to sell, don't be put off by scare stories in the media, stick by your guns and never sell low.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
BlockChainLottery

Activity: 332

AwesomeDice.net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 11:23:01 AM

A lot of new questions to be answered I reckon. Wink

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:24:08 AM

A lot of new questions to be answered I reckon. Wink

genius! I LOLLED.  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
orir82

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:25:09 AM

i think the coin will raise more than 1000$ in less than 1 month

untill the end of 2014 it's can be worth even 2000$
DCP

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:42:59 AM

I think it will go to $2000 by the end of the year. Some people will think this is crazy but I think they're crazy  Wink

Overstock.com just started accepting Bitcoin, it's going mainstream. The more money that is being spent in the bitcoin economy then the more it will be worth. Will the Bitcoin economy double by the end of the year?  I think so, its getting tons of press and people are starting to realize what it represents. Maybe it will more then double, who knows..

H ~ O ~ D ~ L
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: