Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:46:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good ICO recommendation  (Read 461 times)
Coinsaivory (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Hello everyone.

Can any of you recommend some good projects to invest in? I'd rather narrow it down a bit to real estate ICO's or platform ICO's (such as Giftz), but any good token would do. I just have spare ETH and would like to invest in something worth.  Huh

Thanks!
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

For a good real estate ico, I'd say AgentMile. It is an upcoming token with a lot of potential. It's on my watch list. You can google it and look it up, if interested!
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Check Qravity. It's a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications. Qravity is designed as a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their deeds and work. You might like it. I'm personally planning to buy.
Coinsaivory (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

For a good real estate ico, I'd say AgentMile. It is an upcoming token with a lot of potential. It's on my watch list. You can google it and look it up, if interested!

Hey, thanks! I think I've seen this name somewhere before. Can you provide me with more info?
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Check Qravity. It's a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications. Qravity is designed as a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their deeds and work. You might like it. I'm personally planning to buy.

Good to know that others are also following qravity. I also see it as a token with high ROI
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Smartcontainers looks good.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Look for ICO DAV starts on June, 11 in my signature, it's a blockchain-based transportation platform which enables vehicles to discover, communicate and transact with one another using DAV tokens, DYOR
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

For real estate projects:

Alt.Estate
AgentMile
Viva Network

For platform ICOs:

Decent
Qravity
Dimensions

Hope this helped.  Wink
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

I found out a lot about ICO for a long time, but I didn’t use it. But recently my brother told me about the project Vireo and I decided to try it. And now I’m happy. I got an interesting experience and a good profit. Check it!
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

If you are not well versed in ICO investing/researching, but still want to participate in investing, you should stick to the Icodrops ratings as those are the most credible ones.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

if you are looking for a good ICO project for investment I recommend you can choose yourself here https://foundico.com Smiley
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Hello everyone.

Can any of you recommend some good projects to invest in? I'd rather narrow it down a bit to real estate ICO's or platform ICO's (such as Giftz), but any good token would do. I just have spare ETH and would like to invest in something worth.  Huh

Thanks!

If you looking for good and safe ico project you should use google searcher in the upper right corner and check everypost from last weeks. This will be the fastest way to find something good for you. Anyway in my opinion you should hold your ethereum because this way will be profitable too
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

That was the name I have been looking for so many times! thank you so much
I remembered that was something beginning with M? but then forgot
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

if you are looking for a good ICO project for investment I recommend you can choose yourself here https://foundico.com Smiley
Thank you very much! It is so hard to find an ICO that is worth investing in
There are so many scams and people who want to take your money
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

it is very difficult to determine an ICO has very good potential or not and it all depends on one's perspective in seeing the potential of the ICO, so to choose better we learn more deeply so we don't lose a lot of money when investing ..

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

I'm not really an ICO nut, but this one caught my eye:

Adamant

I gotta say, in a world where almost all ICOs are run through Ethereum, many of which are promising a mainnet "eventually", having a project which not only uses something else than Ethereum, but also already has a working network is pretty refreshing.

Lisk, which Adamant is based on, did quite well back then, as did a lot of non-token, non-Ethereum ICOs.

We'll see whether times may have changed, but I always went with the underdogs and it paid off in the end.

Another, more recent example was Dragonchain. It had its ICO in a kind of depression state, where everybody was pretty much fed up. Additionally, it had no Hardcap, which people disliked as well. Turned out to be one of the big, big winners.

So, my bet is on Adamant, because it is pretty much a dark horse at this stage.

More of my thoughts on it here:

Can I just say how glad I am to see an ICo which is not just another ETH token?

My personal thoughts:

Pros:
  • Working prototype
  • Proven consensus system (Lisks codebase)
  • Relatively small hardcap (12 000 ETH or roughly 8 000 000 $)
  • Most of the tokens will be distributed
  • Sniffing around indicates, that this is a legit project (E.g. interview on the Lisk blog, yet no official endorsement)

Cons:
  • I'm not sure whether an independent blockchain is really needed for this project
  • It's still a token solution, meaning, you'll have to jump through hoops to get the tokens to pay, as opposed to payment via established currencies

General thoughts:
There is a number of projects working in that direction, which on the one hand is competition, on the other hand indicates a general interest in the idea. From what I'm seeing, Adamant is pretty far ahead, compared to others (Hush, ODN, et. al.).
With SHIFT, Ark, RISE and Blockpool, Lisks codebase has been utilized quite a bit. Projects like EOS will be using a variant of DPoS as well, so there might be more interest in projects going that route.
All in all, I feel the positives outweight the negative aspects, so I'll put a little bit in there.

Ref link:

https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123

Ref link shill: https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

Definitely keep an eye on Havven. They just announced the HAV/USDT trading pair. https://blog.havven.io/hav-usdt-trading-pair-is-now-available-on-kucoin-9bfac831037f?gi=ed82be0452b3
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

I would recommend the utrum project. The idea of the project is relevant and there really is something to catch on in the long term. In addition, they are already as far as I know are traded on the stock exchange. That is, the potential of the price is already visible.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

I like a  mining company which is using renewable energy in their mining cubes in Swiss alps. Almost 50% energy savings and achieving  all that by going green. More details  are written in their WP. If interested check it.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

i would like to recommend bitxoxo as the best ICO for today , bitxoxo is a top trading platform in india since 2016 it satisfies their traders that is why they gained hundred million dollar volume sales , the platform was fully enhanced and still developing to satisfy their users . now the ICO are gaining big support from the people so i suggest you to join its main sale now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: