Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldcoin [WDC] mentioned on MSNBC's "The Cycle"  (Read 2076 times)
Sagefit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 11:30:51 AM

Worldcoin mentions at 1:29 and 3:30 along with BTC and LTC
https://www.facebook.com/worldcoinfoundation/posts/1465284300365389

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whats A Diet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:48:28 AM

wdc to the moon Smiley
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:54:03 AM

That's nice...

Worldcoin is clearly mentioned as a cryptocoin with future (it's mentioned even more than litecoin --> SCORE!  Grin)... I think it's awfully cheap right now, in february you'll be able to buy WDC straight away via Scharmbeck without having to buy BTC first, we might see a little jump in the price...
I hope to soon see some merchants accepting WDC, the fast transaction-speed should be a motivator for them, when merchants start to accept them I see a bright future for WDC... let's hope they do, i like this coin.

congratz to the development team for their great work!!!!

greetings
pan0ramic

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:57:28 AM

in february you'll be able to buy WDC straight away via Scharmbeck

You can do it now. The open beta is live! I signed up today.
Whats A Diet

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:57:45 AM

That's nice...

Worldcoin is clearly mentioned as a cryptocoin with future (it's mentioned even more than litecoin --> SCORE!  Grin)... I think it's awfully cheap right now, in february you'll be able to buy WDC straight away via Scharmbeck without having to buy BTC first, we might see a little jump in the price...
I hope to soon see some merchants accepting WDC, the fast transaction-speed should be a motivator for them, when merchants start to accept them I see a bright future for WDC... let's hope they do, i like this coin.

congratz to the development team for their great work!!!!

greetings

+1 lets hope bro.. looks promising
Whats A Diet

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:01:02 PM

I cant believe I didn't see that hah thanks for the heads up man signing up now Smiley
obit33

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:17:24 PM

Wow, thought beta was still limited... thanks for the info! will sign up now!

grtz
Sagefit (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:34:46 PM

The beta is in fact still limited. You can sign up but your account will stay inactive until accepted to beta. You can use the online wallet immediately.

compwindsor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:22:36 PM

Anytime you get mentioned on a major news outlet in the same sentence as BTC and LTC, it's a good thing Smiley

A few people for a while have been saying #1 BTC, #2 LTC, #3 WDC.

It seems like people who bother to do their research are starting to realize this to be a truth Smiley

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
hentzikov

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:33:07 PM

Plus just see the confidence in the Scharmbeck shares and see WDC is the real deal
mfpowernl

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:36:01 PM

I think wdc can defeat LTC even in the end!But it can take longer then you think! I dont think there gone be such big prince change after feb . Maybe 1 wdc / 0.75 dollar..
chalkyuk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:57:26 PM

its all good news
obit33

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:11:29 PM

I think wdc can defeat LTC even in the end!But it can take longer then you think! I dont think there gone be such big prince change after feb . Maybe 1 wdc / 0.75 dollar..

might take longer than one thinks indeed... But Scharmbeck to me looks like they're professional, site feels smooth, it's not some weird trading platform where you just deposit your money on some account somewhere... I guess I just wanna say that people might be faster to trust something like Scharmbeck, than to trust some other trading-platforms... And in the end isn't that the key to broad adoption of cryptocurrencies, making sure that the non-technical user can use it in safety without having to worry all the time...
They say fiat-money is based on trust, but crypto's need some trusting too :-) (though it's different, i know)

well, just my 2 cents, could be wrong off course...

greetings
compwindsor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:46:41 PM

might take longer than one thinks indeed... But Scharmbeck to me looks like they're professional, site feels smooth, it's not some weird trading platform where you just deposit your money on some account somewhere... I guess I just wanna say that people might be faster to trust something like Scharmbeck, than to trust some other trading-platforms... And in the end isn't that the key to broad adoption of cryptocurrencies, making sure that the non-technical user can use it in safety without having to worry all the time...
They say fiat-money is based on trust, but crypto's need some trusting too :-) (though it's different, i know)

well, just my 2 cents, could be wrong off course...

greetings

I was balls-deep in LTC from around the time it came out.  It sucks to have a big bag when you realize how little progress LTC made in terms of having valuable services for the coin.  The price of LTC is just great right now if you have LTC, But i'd like to USE my coin for products / services, rather than convert to fiat.  "LTC ON GOX" doesn't count as a service unfortunately O_o.  I still love LTC, but I'd like to see the Dev's step up and create valuable services like the WDC developers are.

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
mikaljan

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:50:18 PM

I am still buying WDC and will hold atleast for one year.

clint25n

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:20:06 PM

My friend saw this on MSNBC and was asking me about Bitcoin, Litecoin and Worldcoin.
I told him to just check them out for himself. Funny, many out there hear about Worldcoin along side Bitcoin.
If I were Wall Street, it would be Bitcoin, Litecoin and Worldcoin all the way.
mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:35:39 PM

My friend saw this on MSNBC and was asking me about Bitcoin, Litecoin and Worldcoin.
I told him to just check them out for himself. Funny, many out there hear about Worldcoin along side Bitcoin.
If I were Wall Street, it would be Bitcoin, Litecoin and Worldcoin all the way.

Hey, are you still the 'CEO' of WorldCoin???  (lol)
bopstika

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

Sounds great.
josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:07:32 PM

good news.