Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 07:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Helbiz listed on a new exchange EXMO  (Read 239 times)
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

"Helbiz listed on a new exchange EXMO" - forecast through voting and proof on https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/279
This is a signal to buy HBZ now?

EXMO features a sleek and user friendly layout, fast processing speed, supports multiple languages, paired with reasonable commissions.

Helbiz is a transportation and crypto payment ecosystem consisting of: Helbiz Carsharing & HelbizPay
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

The coin is traded on different exchanges and project has serious business partners, but for some reason Helbiz is growing very slowly. I'm waiting for the grow of this altcoin.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

The Helbiz team seems to work very hard and earnestly. Their plan is to list on five exchanges. Now they have listed on three exchanges, they are clinging closely to their roadmap
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

I think Helbiz is a good project with nice partnership. However, their management seems to be immature by the way they communicate with the community. I am waiting for July as they're going to launch their platform and HelbizPay (which I think is an interesting product).
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

I can't say that EXMO good trade exchange.  Well to be honest I read that this trade exchange similar to Yobit. Anyway there are a lot of exchanges for this token and it seems that team did a good job but price for token went down and I can't say what team should do to make some things better and fix price for token.
Maybe there are a lot of investors that sold their tokens after ICO and that's why price didn't go up for a long time.
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

fast movement already listed in other markets, I have bought elsewhere now just waiting for a wave of victory
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

i think this a slow project and not yet listed in top 5 exchange such as binance or bitrex.when i hear the price will start 0.0015  eth/ hbz iam very happy but thats only wrong issue

vanhuy

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

I'm very much looking forward to this altcoin, I keep it a little, it's worth the wait
Target $ 1 / token, let's go Grin Grin Grin
Retolin

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

вooбщe нacкoлькo мнe извecтнo Кoмaндa Helbiz,paбoтaeт oчeнь ycepднo и cepьeзнo,этo xopoший пpoeкт c xopoшими пapтнepaми!eдинcтвeннoe  Helbiz мeдлeннo pacтёт
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

That's good to hear. The team is really keeping to thier word and the Project looks promising. Am still holding mine till whenever.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

I see it is already in HITBTC, it's a good development, it's a shame I missed it.
may enter another exchange, we just wait for the next announcement.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

Hitbtc is a good exchange to get volume but its not the right time to lists coins in exchanges cause the market is down.
Bullet1

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

I believe in the HBZ project. Indeed, the team does a lot and works for the result. I think after listing on the top stock exchange, we all will see the result. Time will tell.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

I saw to the HBZ price and I mentioned that price about $0,014 and I sold it when it was about 0,02$ and I really thought that it was cheap price for that token, because I believe to the team and this is one of the best that I got , but unfortunately I need money that's why I sold it.
But anyway for me it's surprice that price go down I really don't understand why.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

"Helbiz listed on a new exchange EXMO" - forecast through voting and proof on https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/279

EXMO features a sleek and user friendly layout, fast processing speed, supports multiple languages, paired with reasonable commissions.

Helbiz is a transportation and crypto payment ecosystem consisting of: Helbiz Carsharing & HelbizPay

maybe a few days the price of HBZ fell rapidly compared with the beginning of last month reached 0.0015ETH pertoken.
Even now the price is still below the price of $ 0.15 ICO
I think it's better to hold it first
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

Hes already traded on many exchanges, but for some reason the price is not growing much, although I hoped that it will take off well
sanjeevgogi

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

There is no price movement :-(
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

maybe a few days the price of HBZ fell rapidly compared with the beginning of last month reached 0.0015ETH pertoken.
I agree with you, I do not think it's good to sell this token in the early opening of the exchange, for me no need to hurry as soon as it, waits until they launch HelbizPay, definitely its price will be high
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I agree with you, I do not think it's good to sell this token in the early opening of the exchange, for me no need to hurry as soon as it, waits until they launch HelbizPay, definitely its price will be high
iam also supprised when the token price only $0.0015.early prediction of price 0.0015 eth when listed on market only thats.now only hodl and hope price will go up and listed in big exchange

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

That is a very good and true news. Helbiz was listed in around 11 exchanges so far and most biggest one is HitBTC.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: