Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to complete a payment process in Amazon by BTC?  (Read 306 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

I've used Bitify to buy various goods in the past (mostly gift cards)-snip-
using that site involves risk, I do not mean scammers but buying stolen cards.
There have been many reports about selling Stolen gift cards from that site -----> https://coinjournal.net/bitify-now-looks-like-a-darkweb-marketplace/
The risk is not to accept these cards, but when you use these cards and shipping to your address, you expose yourself to the real danger.
I don't talk about cointrade, but I speak in general terms.

there is one solution: the copay wallet (https://copay.io)
This is probably the most secure/acceptable solution. I will try it.

Yes, Bitify is extremely high risk and even though there is escrow implemented on that site, it doesn't protect you from buying carded AGCs, which floods the marketplace there. Stolen cards are common theme in these p2p marketplaces, whether LBC, Paxful, or Bitify. I would suggest not using them for your own good, you don't want someone coming up knocking because you are accused of using a stolen gift card to make purchases.

Same with purse.io, I would only use with low amount purchases with reasonable discount %'s, because most people who are able to offer such big discounts on purchases use carded AGCs to make the order.

I've used Copay in the past, and have indeed seen its function of buying AGCs. It is safe, and seems to be the safest way so far to cash out your BTC directly to an Amazon purchase, apart from just selling for fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Amazon announced to accept bitcoin and users can trade. Whatever Amazon hasn’t accept this now because they are thinking and they know it’s an emerging sector and this may bring and increases their sales volume so Amazon are still thinking to adapt this crypto currency because of its usefulness and this btc has that future value and present value many of the countries are using btc and doing their trade limitlessly
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Well, you have the wrong information I guess. Amazon is thinking of using Bitcoin for payments, but did not introduce it yet. But many uses Bitcoin indirectly through pursue.io
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Because of this question many of the people can know thanks for the question. Whatever Amazon hasn’t accept this now because they are thinking and they know it’s an emerging sector and this may bring and increases their sales volume so Amazon are still thinking to adapt this crypto currency because of its usefulness and this btc has that future value and present value many of the countries are using btc and doing their trade limitlessly
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Well, you have the wrong information I guess. Amazon is thinking of using Bitcoin for payments, but did not introduce it yet. But many uses Bitcoin indirectly through pursue.io

purse.io website is the good website where you can access the amazon cart to make the payment with the bitcoin. Then I advice you to save your fund any wallet because you are using the bitcoin to buy the product means you will be missing the future profit for sure.

Still you want to use the bitcoin on amazon expect amazon there is no way to use it mate.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

From where did you get such news. Though I am not sure but as much as i know amazon hasn't accepted bitcoin yet. So there is no way that you can do your payment through it.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Maybe there is no direct way to Bitcoin payments on amazon. When amazon will start accepting bitcoin then that would be an awesome opportunity for people like me i believe.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

Maybe there is no direct way to Bitcoin payments on amazon. when amazon will start accepting bitcoin then that would be an awesome opportunity for people like me i believe.
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

As far as i know people can't BTC payment on Amazon. But i think in near Amazon connect with BTC payment.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

Amazon announced to accept bitcoin and users can trade.

total bullshit.

amazon have never expressed the slightest interest in integrating cryptocurrencies and i expect they'll be very last to do so.

you need to find a better information source because your current one blows.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

Amazon hasn't been accepted bitcoin till now. But, it is planning to do transaction with bitcoin. If they do so they it'll bring great effect to the price and bitcoin as whole. There're so many countries which are using to their transaction procedure. I hope Amazon will do the same.      

Planning? Yeah like what a year ago? I dont think Amazon would accept Bitcoin as one of the payment options, I mean not this year, maybe in the next year or two.
As for the OP, Amazon doesnt directly accept Bitcoin as a payment, but instead he could buy Amazon gift card somewhere using Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

Yes you can make payment when buying products from amazon but not directly. You can only do thisdo this with Purse.io.
Purse is a popular tool used for many things:

1. Exchange Amazon gift cards for bitcoins.
2. Purchase products from Amazon using bitcoins.
3. Get discounts on purchases from Amazon.

This is how to use Purse to order any product from Amazon & save money. The only thing that you need to have with you are your bitcoins. If you don’t own bitcoins yet, you can purchase them from one of these places:

India: Unocoin,, Zebpay
USA: CoinBase,
Europe: Cex.io, Bitstamp
You can also buy bitcoins anonymously using Localbitcoins.

https://coinsutra.com/buy-bitcoins-cash

Head Over to purse.io and create an account: https://www.shoutmeloud.com/recommended/Purse/

Here is the official purse guide Link:  https://support.purse.io/how-to/use-name-discount/
thegj

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Thanks for sharing about how to make payment with BTC. I have recently came to know about litecoin, do you think that that one can do it with litecoin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Thanks for sharing about how to make payment with BTC. I have recently came to know about litecoin, do you think that that one can do it with litecoin.

Why litecoin mate, you can use the bitcoin directly to buy the products in the amazon.com via purse website. With this website all have the option to buy the things and additionally you will get the points to make the more purchase with half the price bro.

There is the no way to use the btc on amazon expect this.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Why litecoin mate, you can use the bitcoin directly to buy the products in the amazon.com via purse website. With this website all have the option to buy the things and additionally you will get the points to make the more purchase with half the price bro.

There is the no way to use the btc on amazon expect this.
There are ways you can use bitcoin to buy stuff from amazon.Obviously not the amazon supported ways but third party services.Purse.io have had some serious accusations of stealing bitcoins and not delivering products. I would be careful using their service.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: