Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:10:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitable Mining Using Cloud Servers - $$$ More Coins - More Money $$$  (Read 18355 times)
ltcifc (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:59:34 PM

All people who are saying that cloud server mining is not working, they never did it or they are doing it and don't want other people to know about it.
Cloud server mining is very profitable and you can make a lot of coins, specially when new promising coin comes out.

Stop talking BS, you should make a WORKING guide and not some retarded thrown together guide...
Also saying its profitable when it's not, doesn't make it better either, and then when people ask you for proof/hashrates u say go fk ourself and try it..

It's not wrong making money using a reflink in your guide (i do it too) but just make sure you give out correct and working information.
 Roll Eyes
I mean Dogecoins with DO, really  Wink
There are many other coins that are bringing nice profits with cloud mining. You just need to follow the guide and instead of doge pool use other coin pool. Dogecoin cloud mining was profitable when this guide was up.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:01:12 AM

The only person making money here is OP, referral spam is what this is. Move on people.

Op is providing a nice guide so it's not in the spam category.

Copy/paste referral spam is just that, spam. 

Don't waste your time folks.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

This can be used with Infinitecoin, which is the most promising alt coin so far. Mine now and you wont regret it, trust me.

lol!

6 months have passed and 1 ifc worth 1-3 satoshi.

not a big success!
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:41:49 PM

Wouldn't this be good for mining XMR nowadays?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: