Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESAX TECHNOLOGIES PAYMENT SYSTEMS & LOAN & EXCHANGE (IEO LISTED P2PB2B)  (Read 1253 times)
nosgeletphy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:55:32 PM

If ever i deposit btc with current market price. will i be able to receive the same value of esax tokens or it will vary until the IEO ends?

The price is in dollars and you should understand that if you talk about a stable rate of price in bitcoins it will not be fair for those who will invest in dollars.

Now the price of the token is pegged in dollars in all projects. Since bitcoin has a lot of volatility. So you need to choose the most favorable entry point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meipophyco

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:15:54 PM

How long will it take you to run the exchange in full ? And how will the listing I find it very interesting.

Look at the road map and then you can draw conclusions. I mean if the team will clearly follow the road map the project can be trusted.
spasretagard

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:37:14 PM

I like ESAX project, I also take part in the airdrop and know that tomorrow will be IEO on the P2pb2b exchange. I believe in the project and wish good luck to the whole team!

The soft cap is quite large but the exchange is quite popular and therefore there is every chance to attract all the necessary investments.

There should not be any problems with this and in the future the demand for such technologies will be unequivocal. So now is a good time to buy tokens.

It is really hard to say the future of a certain project. As I can see, ESAX is trying really hard to raise their targets, ICO or IEO, but seems that they haven't reached their soft cap yet.  And now, they partnered with p2pb2b exchange for their IEO. For traders, we know what will happen next once it becomes active in trading. People should be very careful with this exchange. They are having shady business so to speak. I hope no one here will be a victim of this exchange.

You're right it's hard to say anything right now. It will be possible to say more only after a soft cap.
But the idea is worth attention and I hope it will be implemented.
meipophyco

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:34:42 PM

If ever i deposit btc with current market price. will i be able to receive the same value of esax tokens or it will vary until the IEO ends?

The price is in dollars and you should understand that if you talk about a stable rate of price in bitcoins it will not be fair for those who will invest in dollars.

I think now it will be most profitable to buy tokens on the site especially since we understand that the listing will be very soon.
nosgeletphy

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:56:50 PM

I don't really understand you will have 2 types of tokens ? One will be like a regular token and the second will be a stablecoin ? Or how it will all work in practice.
grambl3000

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:25:44 PM

Do you have some big investors? What exchanges?
spasretagard

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:27:17 AM

I don't really understand you will have 2 types of tokens ? One will be like a regular token and the second will be a stablecoin ? Or how it will all work in practice.

there will be a token that will just be used for business and zero transaction fees it should make it very popular
protokhaute

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

Do you have some big investors? What exchanges?

I don't know what you mean. They are going to launch and develop their exchange as far as I understand and it will have a number of advantages.
spasretagard

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:28:24 AM

Now the team needs to participate in various conferences as much as possible. I mean it is necessary to attract business partners who will use all this as much as possible.

It also requires investment and not all teams can afford it before the sales rounds begin. But on the whole, you're right.
protokhaute

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:50:25 AM

I like ESAX project. team shows good results,
it boom near in fiture.

There is still a long way to go. Their own exchange will be very hard to promote as the competition in the market is just huge.

Judging by what I read in the description such an exchange will have many advantages. Especially in terms of security. And the working prototypes look just fine.
protokhaute

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:27:48 AM

Now the price of the token is pegged in dollars in all projects. Since bitcoin has a lot of volatility. So you need to choose the most favorable entry point.

I think everyone understands that. But at the same time, now is a good time to buy tokens and if you believe in the project, you can buy tokens and get a certain advantage.
iamotava

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:50:05 AM

How long will it take you to run the exchange in full ? And how will the listing I find it very interesting.

Look at the road map and then you can draw conclusions. I mean if the team will clearly follow the road map the project can be trusted.

The fact that they already have working prototypes tells me a lot. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.
delopibo

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:35:09 PM

you will sell only 5% of the tokens but I did not understand what 80% will be used for and this is very important for me as an investor.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:55:27 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 08:23:32 PM by oleganpetro

I see that the EXAT token is being traded at https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=ESAX-ETH and the price there is very low. I mean is this your token?
abedqader

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:04:00 PM

We don't think he's our opponent right now. Because we are a project with many functions at the same time.

excel101

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:34:00 PM

This is a very wonderful news
Zennuscius

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:27:17 AM

The interface is quite nice and very attractive to the viewer. This is a great thing for users. And it is important for the project now, to promote it well so that you can raise the capital needed to develop this project.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:51:42 PM

I see you have 2 different tokens, namely ESAX and ESAXC, I want to know the functions and uses of each of these coins. and it looks like your site's SSL needs to be fixed
Rise07

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 03:33:06 PM

When we can see Esax on high volume exchange.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 10:03:33 AM

Sorry what happened with telegram group of Esax? I can't access it now  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: