Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3073 times)
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

Why don't you try joining bounty campaigns first, there, you can earn free tokens that you can trade in the future if the project of the bounty that you joined become successful, also joining airdrops could also give you free tokens. All this rewards that you can get, could give you a nice capital to start trading in the market.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scoremaster

Activity: 91

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

My first been in that you can trade without any capital if you are gaining the Bounty rewards and hold it for sometime and after the price is gaining some value your would sell it. This is kind of trading that doesn't require any capital.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Join in bounty campaign and if you get some reward or payment from your work take it as your capital so that yoy can start with your trading without any capital.

Most of the people who want to earn cryptocurrency but has no capital to start, they are just joining bounty campaigns and from there they can already start trading in the market.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Putting money from your own pocket is sometimes needed to earn things in return.
That is not always the case. One can earn and do business with the money of other people as well. If you look at the businesses built around Bitcoin like the BTM, you actually earn by the Bitcoin of other people when they make the transaction. They are actually charged a certain fee while marking the transaction.

Besides, there are some bounty campaigns and participating in such campaigns incur you money which could be invested in any business which does not go form your own savings. Alibaba enterprise also works on the same principal and does their business without holding any inventory.
Either you can trade on behalf of someone else or you have to earn your own money to get some crypto coins because you do need to have some coins in your wallet to get started with trading. If you are not financially strong, then you can go for participating in signature campaign or bounty campaign first and then you can use those coins which you will earn from that.
1978lover

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

I have never tried the forex broker trading but I hope it is nice.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Actualy its hard to make an own trading investment  without proper capital,because everything will be circulated with capital in order to make your own investment,otherwise there is an another way to have a capital first before you become a traders,and this is being a bounty hunters and after thats you can recieve a token thats maybe you can use to trade into different kinds of altcoins or you can convert it to fiat money and buy another kinds of altcoins.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

You should engage in bounty, during this difficult market, many people opt to engage in bounty to earn free coins.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

I think without money you can only watch and you only learn how to earn money from trading and different ICOs but I think for the trading purpose you must have $100 to invest in and after that, you can increase this by trading on different coins.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Just learn to grab every chances of earning and ooprtunities being offered here in crypto world. You could have and join bounty campaigns with you where you could earn free coins. You could also join airdrops which offers good altcoins as well. Just be observant and know which one is more profitable for you.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

we can trade without using capital money from the wallet and we can get it from bounty campaign, we just follow the rules and work on the tasks in bounty campaign so we will get paid and we can use it for trading

Agree with you. I totally start from joining bounty campaign like signature camp and use my earning as capital for trading. It takes time but if you want free capital, you should invest also your effort and also time for it. I can say I start investing and trading from nothing.
Yeah it is right if you no money for investment, no problem you can earn from bounty campaigns and when you have enough cryptos in your wallet you can start trading. During earning cryptos you can get knowledge about crypto trading. By this way you will be a successful trader after some time. You can earn huge profits from trading in the future.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

It is easy to trade but it is difficult when it comes to using your money.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Trading needs a money or capital to start buy altcoins because you can invest it. But they have other way to start trade without capital by joing bounty but possible that you not get altcoins if the project not successful.

Why I suggest to have capital because if you have money you can choose your own altcoins to invest that you know potential to increase. But if you don't have any capital it's your choice what to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

If you are a novice, I recommend you join the bonus campaign, airdrop campaign. The projects will pay you their pennies, when you get paid, the sale or hold of those coins is up to you. It is also the first step in trading without capital
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Without a capital? Try to joined In reliable bounty campaign which Is you can earn bounty tokens by complying the tasks and after the ICO Is success. And you just wait for announcement when and where their tokens will be put on a list of exchanges.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

Trading needs a money or capital to start buy altcoins because you can invest it. But they have other way to start trade without capital by joing bounty but possible that you not get altcoins if the project not successful.

Why I suggest to have capital because if you have money you can choose your own altcoins to invest that you know potential to increase. But if you don't have any capital it's your choice what to do.
Yes, it all needs capital unless you have given a free money out of nowhere or by someone for you to trade. Trading has its risk and you will be serious in trading because you will be very careful about the money you pay to risk for something. Keep in mind that trading is not an easy quick money. Its more on technologies and real business that is build not in a year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

If you want to trade without investing your own money, then try to trade on forex, there are bonus accounts. And when you gain experience, you can trade in the cryptocurrency exchange, but for your money.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

In order to make this possible, engage first in bounty programs to earn token rewards. Token rewards are also altcoins and from then trading could already be started. Bounty programs are good alternative to investment because bounty hunters are being able to earn tokens without the means of investing.
Stolivie

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

Putting money from your own pocket is sometimes needed to earn things in return.
That is not always the case. One can earn and do business with the money of other people as well. If you look at the businesses built around Bitcoin like the BTM, you actually earn by the Bitcoin of other people when they make the transaction. They are actually charged a certain fee while marking the transaction.

Besides, there are some bounty campaigns and participating in such campaigns incur you money which could be invested in any business which does not go form your own savings. Alibaba enterprise also works on the same principal and does their business without holding any inventory.
Either you can trade on behalf of someone else or you have to earn your own money to get some crypto coins because you do need to have some coins in your wallet to get started with trading. If you are not financially strong, then you can go for participating in signature campaign or bounty campaign first and then you can use those coins which you will earn from that.
I cannot see any such source through which you can start trading without having any capital, because in very early stage even no one will ready to give you load or to start trading with you on credit. For starting a new business you need some investment.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

We can trade without doing much of investments and it will just be fine.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

You can do trading without capital.
The trick is that you have to take part in a potentially good bounty program that has a good reputation.
You can use the results from Bounty for trading capital.
This method allows you not to spend money from your pocket to buy coins.
You simply complete the Bounty program and try to get as many stakes as possible.
You need to remember if you do a bounty campaign you have to be patient in waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: