Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: major issue with my miner :( PLeas help I have been up for 24 hours==ssssssssss  (Read 524 times)
gtraah (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:24:38 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 10:17:43 PM by gtraah

1:
 I have had 3 toxi OC saphires for a while now and 2 of them work with no issue infact all of them work, i only had to pf them becquse of the heat . but now that i have the risers its better but now there i a new issue for some reason weird not all of the cards work at once i dont get it. even whem your wobbly the cables abit you can see the saphiire light  come an on and its rally frustrating i have been onto this tryin to fix it since 9 am and its 1:38am the next day im starting to shake it just doesnt make sense I hate leave things undone I NEEEEED THIS FIXXXXed pleaseee somebosy

Symptons:

Saphire light comes on and off sometime - especially when you play aound with the card or cord
the fan goes full blast it wont my
sometimes it makes it to wiindows and only detects 1 card or max 2 cards but all cards are powered on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:04:14 PM

1:
 I have had 3 toxi OC saphires for a while now and 2 of them work with no issue infact all of them work, i only had to pf them becquse of the heat . but now that i have the risers its better but now there i a new issue for some reason weird not all of the cards work at once i dont get it. even whem your wobbly the cables abit you can see the saphiire light  come an on and its rally frustrating i have been onto this tryin to fix it since 9 am and its 1:38am the next day im starting to shake it just doesnt make sense I hate leave things undone I NEEEEED THIS FIXXXXed pleaseee somebosy

Symptons:

Saphire light comes on and off sometime - especially when you play aound with the card or cord
sometimes it makes it to wiindows and only detects 1 card or max 2 cards but all cards are powered on

Are you using powered risers?

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
gtraah (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:47:50 PM

1:
 I have had 3 toxi OC saphires for a while now and 2 of them work with no issue infact all of them work, i only had to pf them becquse of the heat . but now that i have the risers its better but now there i a new issue for some reason weird not all of the cards work at once i dont get it. even whem your wobbly the cables abit you can see the saphiire light  come an on and its rally frustrating i have been onto this tryin to fix it since 9 am and its 1:38am the next day im starting to shake it just doesnt make sense I hate leave things undone I NEEEEED THIS FIXXXXed pleaseee somebosy

Symptons:

Are you using powered risers?

Sorry About that message avout I wasa half asleep writing it and incredibly tired.

No there not powered , funny you should say that I got the 4 - 16 x - 16x Non powered risers and then I have 2- 1x - 16x POWERED risers.. I plug these in and they work, but even when I plug the last video car in NON powere it should work? but why doesnt it?

Weird thing is why were they all working beofre with non powered risers

gtraah (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:19:11 PM

ALl my hand are ripped . Cut, I notced that I have a SLI/ CROSS fire molex connector on motherboard can i use this isntead of powered riserd?

PLEASE say yes....   I dont have enoug molex connectes to connec to the PSU Sad
gtraah (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:27:38 PM

they have been all working fine and one day i wake up and Not finee!!!! ahhhhhhhhh ...

not I can only detect 1 card.... all the card power up its pissing me off  I am wasiting mone here can some one helpe?HuhHuh??
Colin Miner

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 11:33:49 PM

ALl my hand are ripped . Cut, I notced that I have a SLI/ CROSS fire molex connector on motherboard can i use this isntead of powered riserd?

PLEASE say yes....   I dont have enoug molex connectes to connec to the PSU Sad
No, but why would you think you could, the crossfire bridges go nowhere near the motherboard or power supply.

No there not powered , funny you should say that
Follow the implied advice and get some powered risers and if you need them, some molex splitters, but be sensible with how you use them.

FREE Namecoins (NMC), Devcoins (DVC) and IxCoins (iXC) while you mine Bitcoins (BTC) on the pool, in the cloud or both. Free to join, click here to Sign Up and mine your free coins.
Cheap VPS Hosting here or budget conscious Free cPanel hosting here. Buy BTC the safe and easy way at Localbitcoins.com (US and UK).
 "I'm no longer as confident as I was this morning." - xkeyscore89.  My Addie.cc.
more Free: BTC, LTC, FTC, TIPS, WDC, EAC & IFC
gtraah (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:42:04 PM

PLEASE say yes....   I dont have enoug molex connectes to connec to the PSU Sad
No, but why would you think you could, the crossfire bridges go nowhere near the motherboard or power supply.

No there not powered , funny you should say that
Follow the implied advice and get some powered risers and if you need them, some moles splitters, but be sensible with how you use them.

Well I have some powered 1x-16x And tried these ... funny you should say that i did not even need to do this before they all worked fine 3 cards... now all of a sudden they dont? wtf?Huh OK so I thought I have 2 powered risers why not plus 2 powered risers in and only 1 un powered riser.... STILLL only 1 card is detected... ALl the ccards power up but [windows home edition] only detectes only 1, i dont it got to do with home edition because why was it working before anyway i am now putting on ultimate 64xbit

I was never told you need to put powered risers on EEVERYCARD.. infact i was told 3 card should be ok and they were, un till yesterday . so i decided to put 1 / 2 power risers I have in, SILL nothing, so I put 2 STILLL WTFFFFF

I feel like bashing my miner honestly im so angry I wasted 1 and a half days  so har
gtraah (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:53:21 PM

shoul i reinstall windows
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:27:08 AM

shoul i reinstall windows
No, you just need to use powered risers. If you are running out of Molex connectors then its is possible that your PSU i snot big enough as well.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: