Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advise....How to get merits in this forum.  (Read 138 times)
Lala Sravan (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Hi Experts- I have been longterm member in this forum. So far never received merit. Could you people advise how to get merits. So let me follow the experts advise.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

if you want to get merit of course you have to make a quality post or provide solutions and speculations that can help people.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

Hi Experts- I have been longterm member in this forum. So far never received merit. Could you people advise how to get merits. So let me follow the experts advise.

The only legal way available now for getting merit points was making a quality posts with good points this will help you to get merit points.
Marinanik2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

but the truth is that there are no new merits, and those that are released are redistributed for good posts, but those who give a good post themselves lose their rank and therefore less and less people thank for good posts?  Huh
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

The best thing to do is to do what's right. Give everything you can and as much as you know to be constructive and it's really about teaching every one reads it.
Just give what you know and I'm sure that it will be fine and someone will give you a merit.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

The best thing to do is to do what's right. Give everything you can and as much as you know to be constructive and it's really about teaching every one reads it.
Just give what you know and I'm sure that it will be fine and someone will give you a merit.

Yes, I agree. Merits will come to you unexpectedly and just continue the right thing by giving your best opinion pertaining to the subject that could anyhow be of help to those newcomers that seek advise. Keep doing the best that you can do and it will come along the way unexpectedly.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

It looks like your post is the wrong discussion on this board.
Merit was given by someone who according to him deserve to be given to the recipient. maybe
1. Your comments help solve the problem
2. Your comments or post provide new science
3. luck, like I get merit Smiley
hype

Activity: 121

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

to get merits you must do a post with a high quality post or speculation that help people or help this forum. it should be solve a problem or give's new information.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

I think you have to contribute to the forum if you want to get merit. Or you have to have a high quality post. The high volume of discussion. So people send their Merit to reward you.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

As I know, if you want to get merit the only way we should make a useful post. Merit becomes hard to get, but if you want to rank in the forum should continue to try to get a lot of merit.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

DO something value, make a list of top 5 promising projects, AT, Exchanges with lowest fees, etc. In my opinion, people should be forced to give back merit or they would eventually lose their rank. I see many good comments without merit, I would give them one If I only could.
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

Getting a merit point would have been easy if it were just to make posts but its not just ordinary posts but that which is a quality one and can help solve queries in this platform.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

It is very difficult to obtain Merits, but not impossible. Your comments must be constructive and helpful. Nonetheless, I doubt that you will receive any in this part of the forum as no one can really keep up with those messages that are popping up all the time. There are other parts with more serious people and they usually have some Merit to reward authors of these comments. It is a long journey indeed, but certainly not impossible. Be the best reflection of yourself and you will not be overlooked  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

In fact, you need to try to write more meaningful and useful posts. If you write something that can really help someone, then maybe those to whom you will help - will be able to thank you with the help of the merit!

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

The only way to get merits is write some special post which helps other people or comment on other's post in a mannered way, that help others  and they give you merits in reply,it is their own power for giving merits.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

Not only you, but also I don't get any good points.
In my opinion, only some posts that help others or special introduction posts can gain advantages, but this is not my specialty.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: