Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca Cola and Bruce Wagner  (Read 3000 times)
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 06:20:32 AM

Did you hear the rumor? He drinks Pepsi...

Now we better stop this witch-hunt?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Duke

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:29:17 AM

Oh look, another guy who is so worried his wallet.dat might drop in value that he'd rather defend a proven fraudster and hide all of it than having the truth be known.

A witch-hunt indicates that a mob of people is trying to burn an innocent person. Bruce Wagner is not an innocent person. At least not according to a court of law.

Edit: Oh, and mega-lawl at you joining in ANY possible fork there is. If I set up DukeCoin, you will probably be the first to fall for it. Maybe this means you are so naive you still really think Bruce is a "good guy"?

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:31:31 AM

Which witch hunt would that be?

The one which really is a witch hunt (pattaya related), or the completely valid exposure of past business failings/misdeeds (Bold Finance)?

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:32:24 AM

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 06:32:51 AM

A witch-hunt indicates that a mob of people is trying to burn an innocent person. Bruce Wagner is not an innocent person. At least not according to a court of law.
a mob of people is not a court of law

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
The_Duke

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:34:05 AM

I guess you missed all the posts that showed the real evidence where a REAL COURT OF LAW has found him guilty?

Jesus christ, am I the only one who is slightly shocked that there's so many fanatics (or people who are just scared their precious coins might go down in value) who are willing to defend a convicted criminal?

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:35:29 AM

I guess you missed all the posts that showed the real evidence where a REAL COURT OF LAW has found him guilty?

You can't really blame him, though.

I mean, they stuck all the proof over into the "Off-Topic" section where nobody would see it.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
The_Duke

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:40:53 AM

I mean, they stuck all the proof over into the "Off-Topic" section where nobody would see it.

True, true. Maybe Magneto and others should read this topic.
or this. or this.

Oh, and I reported this topic. It should be in the off-topic section, so it can join the rest of the "witch-hunt" topics.

ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 06:43:16 AM

sorry if I was not clear. I know that a court has found him guilty.
however, that does not justify a witch hunt. this was the meaning of my post.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
The_Duke

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:47:34 AM

sorry if I was not clear. I know that a court has found him guilty.
however, that does not justify a witch hunt. this was the meaning of my post.

So you feel it is better to hide this evidence and let Bruce get away with his lies? Basically you are saying it fine that Bruce (or others) gain people's trust by telling lies?

By the way, I hope Magneto realises that it's post like his that keep the drama going. There's already 5 topics about Bruces lies, fraud and crimes (omg, did I just do more witchhunting?). Why open another one.

wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:51:31 AM

So you feel it is better to hide this evidence and let Bruce get away with his lies? Basically you are saying it fine that Bruce (or others) gain people's trust by telling lies?

Ssssh. Scandal makes bitcoin go down like a 500 Baht hooker.

The_Duke

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:53:50 AM

I think Magneto might be Ed in disguise!

@ Mod: Thanks for moving this to the witch-hunt forums Tongue

wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:54:47 AM

I think Magneto might be Ed in disguise!

Ssssh. Bigger scandal makes bitcoin go down like Ed.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:56:00 AM

stop talking about bruce, we all know that he is not good.
start doing some good thing for the community.

please remember that i did not say that we should ignore him, or forget about him. but use our energy on something more productive.
tell new people what bruce is, and tell people that you dislike him for being a Bad Thing for the bitcoin community. and then stop.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:57:06 AM

please remember that i did not say that we should ignore him, or forget about him. but use our energy on something more productive.
tell new people what bruce is, and tell people that you dislike him for being a Bad Thing for the bitcoin community. and then stop.

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how many -OLD- people are STILL saying the court documents don't prove he ever meant to scam anyone and crap like that?

The_Duke

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:58:10 AM

stop talking about bruce, we all know that he is not good.

STOP!

Hammertime. (picture a judge slamming his hammer on Bruce's verdict now Wink )

I don't think we should stop pointing Bruce out as a scammer, fraudster and criminal until he admits here on the forums to what the judge convicted him of doing.
(And until he agrees that Pattaya is and was a horrible choice for a bitcoin meeting)

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:03:39 AM

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how many -OLD- people are STILL saying the court documents don't prove he ever meant to scam anyone and crap like that?
and...? they don't proof anything, i don't know what bruce intents to do scam or not, only he knows. i don't care. bruce's time as front figure for this project is over. i don't actually care what he did, just that his bad reputation is damaging the community.
and if you people keep talking about him, and making a huge mess, instead of doing something good, bitcoin is likely to die.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
The_Duke

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:07:49 AM

and...? they don't proof anything, i don't know what bruce intents to do scam or not, only he knows. i don't care. bruce's time as front figure for this project is over. i don't actually care what he did, just that his bad reputation is damaging the community.
and if you people keep talking about him, and making a huge mess, instead of doing something good, bitcoin is likely to die.

Bad things do not go away by not talking about them. They try that tactic in almost every dictatorial regime and it fails time and time again.
Bitcoin does not get harmed by talking about scammers. Bitcoin gets harmed by allowing scammers to go unnoticed, unspoken of and unattacked.

It is people like Magneto who are harming bitcoin more than his so called "witch hunters".

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:10:15 AM

I'm building a Bitcoin Community Center with basketball courts and other activities to help keep the youth off the streets and away from ixcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:12:53 AM

I'm building a Bitcoin Community Center with basketball courts and other activities to help keep the youth off the streets and away from ixcoins.

Smart idea. There's a flaw in how the ixcoins "fix" is set up, and I figured out how ixcoins can be basically killed. It's not exactly hard, and I'm sure someone else will if they already haven't.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: